Conservatives and Threats Against President Obama!

1137639499sk1.jpg

gotta distract off the Obama ADMINISTATION

first Holder in the media, now

how many threads on this already?

How quickly tools like the OP forget the way his party treated George W Bush.

Just as the sun will rise you can guarantee another troll post by this OP

hey I heard Holder is sending a person to INVESTIGate an outhouse that was called, Obama's library in some Parade..

do you SEE how these people in this administration are using THIS GOVERNMENT on YOU

Yes, it is "Outrageous and Despicable" - and many righties cheered when Ted Nugent made his dangerous and hateful comments.

Yes, it is "Outrageous and Despicable" - and many righties cheered when Ted Nugent made his dangerous and hateful comments.

You're despicable. you never tire of being told that...you RANT on and on and on and on
sit down

Calling someone a subhuman mongrel is a threat?

Did the OP lose his dictionary?

they were given their marching orders

DISTRACT, off from YOU DEAR LEADER and how he's putting the screws to everyone

What goes around comes around.

I could not even BEGIN to list all of the death threats and other horrendous things that were said about George W. Bush for 8 years, by you left wing lunatic fringe psychos.

This is just another PERFECT example of the blatant HYPOCRISY that is the CORNERSTONE of the Democrat Party and their radical left wing partners in crime.

I would never call for the assassination of Obama or any other politician.

However, if Obama or Reid or Pelosi were to meet an unexpected demise due to a health condition or "tragic" accident, the CELEBRATION would begin at my home immediately.

Thank you for our daily message straight from the DNC, always a pleasure.

Anyway threats against presidents is nothing new, hell left wingers even shot Reagan. But did you hear him piss and moan and cry about it? No he joked about it. Movie was made about Bush, did he piss and moan, no. But I do understand why you post this BS. It is first of all what the DNC told you to post and secondly there is nothing positive you can actually post about Obama without delving into hyperbole that would give us all vertigo.

If I were some of you folks I would be very careful what you google. The NSA and SS maybe watching.

I cannot tell you the number of times liberals have said despicable things about President Bush, VP Cheney, Mrs. Palin etc etc etc. in fact Obama sat at a banquet and laughed his head off at the thought do Rush Limbaugh dying of kidney failure. The faux outrage of hypocrites on the left is very entertaining.

Yes they did, but then just look at how Americans voted to elect and then re-elect President Obama, a Democrat, to the White House much to the chagrin of Republicans. It is also simply amazing how the termites here have come out of the woodwork on this thread with their usual garbage meant to detract from the subject matter of the posting and how it ultimately affects their political party, the Republican Party, and how it makes it look to all others. And of course it would be a cold day in Hell before you would get these dreadful news from Conservative news media as they would obviously want to cover it up. However, that is why it is important to have alternative sources of information that cover such stories and thoroughly document them. American voters must remember what the right wing has done and then Vote Them ALL Out Of Office during the next election years. We do not need a political party that is so blind-sided, threatening, and despicable to Americans and their peace of mind to be running this country.

There were so many over the top things the left directed at Bush during his administration, it doesn't surprise me that some on the right returned fire.

Forum List

Back