Why is it that "whites" are the only race to vote in a diverse manner?

• Banned
Looks obvious to me that there is no diversity of thought. No looking at things objectively. There simply is no possible way everyone of one particular ethnicity can draw identical solutions to life's very complex issues.

Rep. Allen West's 15 Most Outrageous Statements

1stum+allen+west+quote.jpg

al_sharpton3.jpg

Blacks show a decided lack of diversity?

Many of those from India, and areas of the Middle East, and Asia, vote both parties.

Republicans try to appeal to the assholes who fear the eventual day when whites are not a racial majority in this country but a lot of white people are not ruled by irrational xenophobia as it forms the basis of fascism.

Many of those from India, and areas of the Middle East, and Asia, vote both parties.

It mainly comes down to socio-economic reasons. We almost have an unofficial caste system in this country with whites at the top, blacks at the bottom, and other groups at various levels in between.

Allen West was quite right on his statement on the ADA ruling about Hotels and Swimming pools.

It cost us over $20k to put in the changes required two years ago. Not one single person has used the equipment yet. It's there, but unused.

Republicans try to appeal to the assholes who fear the eventual day when whites are not a racial majority in this country but a lot of white people are not ruled by irrational xenophobia as it forms the basis of fascism.

And this tripe is precisely what I was referring to. Appealing to ignorance, like this poster is doing, can be a powerful tool for a desperate population.

Last edited:

And this tripe is precisely what I was referring to. Appealing to ignorance, like this poster is doing, can be a powerful tool for a desperate population.

When repubs speak on the subject of race they cannot stop framing issues as us-vs-them.

Yet when the race card is played on the issue of elections it's played against them?

Also how can an entire ethnicity all vote the same and not be considered mind numb robots?

WOW! Great point, Grampa! In the 2008 election, Obama would not have been elected if it had not been for the white vote along with the black. Yet, it's a tiny minority of blacks that will vote for a white candidate in a given election. And do I dare say it? If there was such a study, I would say that tiny majority were the most educated.

Okay libs, have at it. but I expect to see links.

It mainly comes down to socio-economic reasons. We almost have an unofficial caste system in this country with whites at the top, blacks at the bottom, and other groups at various levels in between.

Agreed on economic reasons, I know many from the Middle East & India with good incomes.

When repubs speak on the subject of race they cannot stop framing issues as us-vs-them.

You mean like you just did?

Try to imagine what other ethnic groups have faced in the United States. Racists fought a "civil" war against the United States in order to keep their slaves, and some of them have still not given up their hatred of everyone else on Earth. Racists were so small-minded that they were willing to kill and die by the hundreds of thousands to keep black people as property. And it took over 100 years from the end of slavery until stupid southern Confederate racists would allow black people to vote or use public drinking fountains.

Perhaps if the stupid southern white trash Confederate racists in the neo-Confederate red states weren't so racist, then perhaps other ethnic groups wouldn't feel the need to "stick to their own kind" so much.

The simple fact is that white people can't play the victim in American history.

White people never had to walk to school through a gauntlet of police dogs, fire hoses, and people who hate you for existing. That wasn't that long ago when you really think about it. It wasn't some ancient bygone era. We had photography.

freedomrides.jpeg

birm_dog.jpg

bham12a.jpg

birminghamwaterhoses.jpg

I just spoke on it and I most certainly did not make it an us vs them scenario

White people never had to walk to school through a gauntlet of police dogs, fire hoses, and people who hate you for existing.
Neither did you.
But more than one American did, for no other reason than the color of their skin. It wasn't leftist liberals ordering the police to attack black people. It was stupid white trash right-wing neo-Confederate red state "Christian" Conservative Republican racists.

Proven by photography, video, and the memories of the people who lived through it. It's called "history." You can't change it.

Forum List

Back