MORE Republican Hypocrisy On Spending Without A Means To Pay For It!

Businesses don't pay taxes. Consumers do, just like they do with every other business expense.

Why d you like paying more for goods just so you can feel like you're socking it to big business?

You do know that a Business can ALREADY deduct these expenditures?

The question is NOT the deduction itself, but the time frame in which the deductions can be taken?

I don't support more deficit spending for anything except what is necessary to keep the government running proficiently. I had been for defense spending but now I agree with a lot of people that EVERYTHING has to take a cut across the board. Shame on the Republicans.

You do know that a Business can ALREADY deduct these expenditures?

The question is NOT the deduction itself, but the time frame in which the deductions can be taken?

It's a matter of the deficit. Republicans can't expect anyone to listen to their arguments about deficits and spending when they do something like this.

OP- I'm going to be watching you and making sure you hold Harry Reid and the Democrats to the same standard.

Bonus depreciation allows companies to deduct 50% of the value of new equipment or assets in the year they are purchased.

and....

. It's considered a "bonus" because the provision provides a much greater and much faster tax benefit than traditional depreciation.

The ONLY difference is the time frame in which they can take it, NOT the deduction itself.

Can we say HYPOCRISY! The Republicans are always criticizing the Democrats and complaining on spending but when it is they who do it, oh, suddenly it's O.K., It's Alright! What Hypocrisy but then consider the source.

House Republicans vote for business tax cut - CNN.com

Because its a tax cut. It doesn't need paid for..... That's what makes it a cut. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

The Left thinks ALL money is the Governments, therefore ANY money they let you KEEP is an "expenditure".

OP- I'm going to be watching you and making sure you hold Harry Reid and the Democrats to the same standard.
As previously mentioned but once again for your sake:

"Can we say HYPOCRISY! The Republicans are always criticizing the Democrats and complaining on spending but when it is they who do it, oh, suddenly it's O.K., It's Alright! What Hypocrisy but then consider the source."
17.gif

As previously mentioned but once again for your sake:

"Can we say HYPOCRISY! The Republicans are always criticizing the Democrats and complaining on spending but when it is they who do it, oh, suddenly it's O.K., It's Alright! What Hypocrisy but then consider the source."
17.gif

A tax cut is not spending, Einstein.
The US has one of the highest tax rates on business in the world and we are losing companies as they relocate overseas because of it. Damn time congress acted.

I wonder how the Dems expected to pay for the 3.7 billion dollars President Obama wanted for the illegal alien children they've been letting across the border...

Talk about spending with no way to pay for it...

Forum List

Back