Conservative views driving young people away from organized religion: 'They have no reason to go'

B
Biden is old and fragile. He's not corrupt. Putin is playing a game of chicken.. that's not Bidens fault. Your loyalty to Trump is disturbing. He has no morals and he's not intelligent. That wouldn't impress most Jewish people I know.
1) Why bring my religion into this? I know you are anti-Jew and pro-Islamist, but totally unnecessary dig.

2) You are claiming Biden isnā€™t corrupt? Hah! Heā€™s enriched his entire family, and himself, by peddling his influence.

3) And youā€™re complaining that TRUMP isnā€™t intelligent? Biden canā€˜t even complete a simple sentence or find his way back to a chair.

4) Your loyalty, along with the other anti-American leftists, to a senile man who abandoned thousands of Americans to the Taliban, is importing millions of illegals and flying them in the dead of night throughout our country, and pushing for policies that will drive inflation even further and impede responsible people from being able to support themselves is what is truly disturbing.

1) Why bring my religion into this? I know you are anti-Jew and pro-Islamist, but totally unnecessary dig.

2) You are claiming Biden isnā€™t corrupt? Hah! Heā€™s enriched his entire family, and himself, by peddling his influence.

3) And youā€™re complaining that TRUMP isnā€™t intelligent? Biden canā€˜t even complete a simple sentence or find his way back to a chair.

4) Your loyalty, along with the other anti-American leftists, to a senile man who abandoned thousands of Americans to the Taliban, is importing millions of illegals and flying them in the dead of night throughout our country, and pushing for policies that will drive inflation even further and impede responsible people from being able to support themselves is what is truly disturbing.
Why? Read the title of the thread. Can't believe you are still so ignorant about. Government jurisdiction over US citizens abroad

The problem leftists have with religion is the same reason Pilate had a problem with Jesus (and his disciples). He wanted loyalty to the government, and not to a religion.

NFBW wrote: There was no such thing as Washington, Adamā€™s, Jefferson And Madisonā€™s FREEDOM of and FROM RELIGION when Moses, Jesus and Mohammed walked upon Godā€™s GREEN EARTH. - - - Government and RELIGION have progressively evolved in the last three centuries. - - - I do not have a problem with religion. I have a problem with Americans using their religion to tear diwn the first evolved transcendent government in the entire worked that exists to protect Washington, Adamā€™s, Jefferson And Madisonā€™s FREEDOM of and FROM RELIGION values with the other PURSUIT of HAPPINESS rights that we Americans have enjoyed and improved for some 250 years.,

I object to the evil intent to use to
religion against my freedoms and you should oppose it too.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians.
Trump shows absolutely no solidarity with Black Protestant Christian Churches and absolutely no solidarity with the Hispanic/Latino plus Liberal white half of the Roman Catholic Church in America.

Trump supports the following epitome ( Mashmont ) of right wing white Christian nationalism of the white Catholic variety. - - - Trump supports white Christian nationalists because they are the voting block that give him his authoritarian power and hypnotic mind control over his subjects. Mashmont is not radical right wing fringe. If he was he would not be so dangerous.

Ladies and gentlemen, itā€™s time to formally declare America a Christian nation.

The solution is two part: First, BAN atheism and atheistic views from being promoted by all media outlets.

Then, secondly promote a Constitutional Amendment to make Christianity the official belief of the land.

First, even though Trump isn't Catholic, he's a far better Catholic than Joe Biden.

Here is my explanations why Mashmont and Correll ā€™s ideological adherence to TRUMPISMā€™s designs against Freedom of Religion and the very essence of our democracy need to be resisted.

NEWSMARK WINGFIELD | SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
national research by Public Religion Research Institute found 68% of white evangelical Christians believe Trump is a ā€œtrue patriotā€ and 61% believe the election was ā€œstolenā€ from him.

NFBW wrote: On religiosity, a sizesble majority of Americans from atheist to Jehovahā€™s Witnesses fall into a polling category that I would call civil-secularly adjusted Americans greatly defined in the aforementioned polls. Unfortunately @Mashmont has made his pact with the devil by immingling his white Catholic good American family upbringing with the anti-secular and increasingly uncivil white evangelical protestant nationalistic Christian movement which was energized by the first coming of their political savior when Trump went to Iowa in 2015 and met with all the white Evangelical Christian leaders and political propagandists of the extreme right and promised them power in exchange for their votes and loyalty , basically to a very wealthy uncivil heathen

The OP Is using white evangelical Catholic nationalism to normalize and sanctify the wealthy heathen DJT and to excuse his attempts to disenfranchise millions of black American voters in an unconstitutional plot that turned extremely violent on January 6th - all on the good names of Jesus and every multicultural American who sacrificed since the American Revolution to preserve much, but on this topic, ā€˜our freedom of and from the OPā€™s religionā€™. - - - It is through heathen Trump that the OP is attempting to destroy multicultural democracy and freedom from religion. - - - The OP is dangerous. Some excerpts from my preceding post.
22FEB22-POST#0223

Last edited:
Why? Read the title of the thread. Can't believe you are still so ignorant about. Government jurisdiction over US citizens abroad

Oh please, everything you post is arrogant. You truly think you are God's gift to this Board.

bi
NFBW wrote: There was no such thing as Washington, Adamā€™s, Jefferson And Madisonā€™s FREEDOM of and FROM RELIGION when Moses, Mohammed walked upon Godā€™s GREEN EARTH. - - - I do not have a problem with religion. I have a problem with Americans using their religion to tear diwn the first evolved transcendent government in the entire worked that exists to protect Washington, Adamā€™s, Jefferson And Madisonā€™s FREEDOM of and FROM RELIGION with Val the other PURSUIT of HAPPINESS rights that we Americans have enjoyed and improved for some 250 years.,

I object to the evil intent to use to
religion against my freedoms and you should oppose it too.

Trump shows absolutely no solidarity with Black Protestant Christian Churches and absolutely no solidarity with the Hispanic/Latino plus Liberal white half of the Roman Catholic Church in America.

Trump supports the following epitome ( Mashmont ) of right wing white Christian nationalism of the white Catholic variety. - - - Trump supports white Christian nationalists because they are the voting block that give him his authoritarian power and hypnotic mind control over his subjects. Mashmont is not radical right wing fringe. If he was he would not be so dangerous.

Here is my explanations why Mashmont and Correll ā€™s ideological adherence to TRUMPISMā€™s designs against Freedom of Religion and the very essence of our democracy need to be resisted.

22FEB22-POST#
That's what I thought. I have never actually talked to a Catholic evangelical. That explains a lot including the support for Trump. Nationalism is always racist, aggressive and authoritarian.

Oh please, everything you post is arrogant. You truly think you are God's gift to this Board.
Expats don't wait for the government to take care of them. They aren't that stupid. If you work in a foreign country, keep enough money liquid to get your family out.

You are supporting a nationalist. ...and you still think the US government takes care of American citizens abroad.

You are supporting a nationalist. ...and you still think the US government takes care of American citizens abroad.
Nationalist means the interest of Americans comes first. Trump never would have abandoned thousands of American citizens to a country taken over by your Islamic terrorists.

Nationalist means the interest of Americans comes first. Trump never would have abandoned thousands of American citizens to a country taken over by your Islamic terrorists.
Nope. Hitler and Mussolini's we're nationalists. Check out the nationalists of the 20th century. A patriot is not the same thing.

I have never actually talked to a Catholic evangelical.

I had not noticed l that the Catholic Church is split in half in America between Trump voters and Biden voters until I started reading @Mashmontā€™s dangerous to democracy Christian Nation propaganda and lies.

When Mashmont brought up the notion that the multicultural DEM Party stole the election in 2008 it pretty well locks in the reality that his ideological identity includes racism:

NFBW wrote: Mashmont supported the invasion of Iraq by George W. Bush and he likely supported it through 2008. So it should be no surprise to our very own Christian-nation crusader, that Obama defeated McCain and Palin fairly and squarely not only because Republicans fucked up the economy and then there was the Iraq war. Obama said before Bush got half a million people killed for nothing, it would be a very stupid thing to do.

Obama, big ears and all, being much wiser than Godā€™s ambassador to America and John McCain and Sarah Palin on the war makes it absolutely positive that the 2008 election was legitimate. Mashmont has acknowledged on this message board that Obama was correct on Iraq.

It certainly indicates that Mashmont is a racist because his right wing ideology of blaming black people (cities) for election fraud appears to have been in his mind for a long long time.

So what weā€™ve learned from Mashmont is that the seedlings of the big lie about the 2020 election and the Jan6 White Christian nationalist insurrection to overturn the election of 2020 were planted as far back as 2008 when the first black American president was elected. That is made clear. 22FEB14-POST#0119
22FEB22-POST#230

I had not noticed l that the Catholic Church is split in half in America between Trump voters and Biden voters until I started reading @Mashmontā€™s dangerous to democracy Christian Nation propaganda and lies.

When Mashmont brought up the notion that the multicultural DEM Party stole the election in 2008 it pretty well locks in the reality that his ideological identity includes racism:

22FEB22-POST#230

22FEB22-POST#230
Nationalists aren't patriots and they tend to embrace Hal Lindsey type futurism.

NFBW wrote: Conservative views are driving young people away from organized religion because they can see that religious pro-Trump conservatives believe his lies more than they believe in their religion and are not attached to reality:

3) Finally, on election night, when Trump was leading despite the media headwings, Plan B went into effect. Almost on cue, five states that had Trump well in the lead all screamed ā€œhalt!!!ā€ while they trucked in tons of UNFOLDED mail-in ballots, with the statistical impossibility of many batches going 100% for Biden.

THAT is how the Dems got Biden in

My god what hath Trump done to do so many American religious people?

22FEB22-POST#0233

NFBW wrote: PLEASE tell us Lisa558 that you no longer believe thus to be true.

Five States? Five ????? Did this?

five states that had Trump well in the lead all screamed ā€œhalt!!!ā€ while they trucked in tons of UNFOLDED mail-in ballots,

Five freakin state????

Nationalists aren't patriots and they tend to embrace Hal Lindsey type futurism.

Meanings matter, do you actually think throwing around Hal Lindsey's names makes you look intelligent?

Nationalism
Political ideology

Nationalism is an idea and movement that holds that the nation should be congruent with the state. As a movement, nationalism tends to promote the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty over its homeland to create a nation state. Wikipedia

Meanings matter, do you actually think throwing around Hal Lindsey's names makes you look intelligent?

Nationalism
Political ideology

Nationalism is an idea and movement that holds that the nation should be congruent with the state. As a movement, nationalism tends to promote the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty over its homeland to create a nation state. Wikipedia
White evangelical Christian nationalism is something else entirely. Under the current state of Trumpism, white Christian evangelical nationalism is up to nothing good

Nationalism
Political ideology

There are many discussions about nationalism on the internet. Look up nationalists of the 20th century.

Nationalism
Political ideology

You don't have to be intelligent to know that Hal Lindsey is a charlatan who has promoted futurism and the rapture.

Forum List

Back