Conservative School Board Members Propose Public Burning Of Books

To me, if you don't like something that is produced by another person, not having one single thing more to do with it once you know about it says everything that needs to be known. In other words, burning the stuff might be just as much of a compliment as actually buying the products would be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you know history -- then you should also know that they didn't just burn books....they published literature of their own that they wanted every child to learn.....

Literature that called for "a pure national language and culture..attack "Jewish intellectualism", assert the need to "purify" German language and literature, and demand that universities be centres of German nationalism..an action described as a “response to a worldwide Jewish smear campaign against Germany and an affirmation of traditional German values.”

I see tons of so-called Conservatives whining about "intellectuals" and college elites....I see tons of Conservatives whining about how universities and schools aren't teaching kids more revisionist nationalism...and I see tons and tons of Conservatives whining and opining about how we aren't teaching "traditional" American values"
Yea? And?

So their hearts were in the right place..cool...

Nazis weren't so bad after all
mja2o2e7cm081.jpg

Hmmm. Yep. I was wondering how soon it would be before those just and righteous conservatives started resorting to old playbooks.
We have one hack of a poster on these boards that likes to draw comparisons between Democrats and a certain group of people that rose somewhere in Europe in the early 1930's.

But...who's burning books?..That sitting US Senator that stood up and said it was OK to give a certain salute and why were we all getting upset over it...which party does he belong to again?
Which side is advocating bodily injury and death for people that don't agree with them?

Aren't the similarities striking? They even had their own little "Putsch" to go with it in January. Sure, those other guys had theirs years before they finally got people to buy into their bullshit..but hey, what's a few
years between crazies. :)
The trump Nazis in need only be patient. In roughly a year, the "moderate" Democrats across the country, disappointed by the congressional Democrats failures, will, again, vote with the GOP. It's these "moderates" that keep falling for the conservatives' decades-old bullsh!t, and expect the Republicans to "fix" the problems the GOP causes. It is the "moderate" Democrats' idiocy that keeps this destructive cycle going.

However, in the November 2022 Mid-term Elections, the stupidity that make "moderates" politically moderate, is going to open the door to the trumpublicans' fascism.

With this development, the book-burning trump Nazis in the Spotsylvania County School Board will then remove the few books that are on their "approved list" from the library's shelves, and burn the library building and its remaining contents to the ground.

The trump Nazis in need only be patient. In roughly a year, the "moderate" Democrats across the country, disappointed by the congressional Democrats failures, will, again, vote with the GOP. It's these "moderates" that keep falling for the conservatives' decades-old bullsh!t, and expect the Republicans to "fix" the problems the GOP causes. It is the "moderate" Democrats' idiocy that keeps this destructive cycle going.

However, in the November 2022 Mid-term Elections, the stupidity that make "moderates" politically moderate, is going to open the door to the trumpublicans' fascism.

With this development, the book-burning trump Nazis in the Spotsylvania County School Board will then remove the few books that are on their "approved list" from the library's shelves, and burn the library building and its remaining contents to the ground.

I agree on the moderates bringing down the Democratic party. However, the leadership is old, aged, and they are not capable of fighting an information ground war on Republican levels.
I think Bill Maher mentioned that Democrats couldn't message their way out of a wet paper bag. That is because of the moderates.

"Two members of the Spotsylvania County School Board have proposed burning books that the board this week unanimously voted to ban from high school libraries. All six members of the school board voted to remove books that some parents had flagged as "sexually explicit" from libraries in the county. However, two members thought that merely banning the books didn't go far enough.

One board member said that he believes
"we should throw those books in a fire," while his fellow board member added that he wants to "see the books before we burn them so we can identify within our community that we are eradicating this bad stuff." One one book targeted by the board is "33 Snowfish" by author Adam Rapp."

I never heard of this 33 Snowfish book but it "allegedly" won an American Library Association award for best book for young adults in 2004 and it was recommended for readers 15 yrs and up...how is that possible? How many children over the past 17 years have been permanently scarred and damaged because they were forced to read this sexually explicit trash? The book dealt with sexual abuse, drug addiction and prostitution -- how is that appropriate for children?

These books should absolutely be burned so children can learn that books that push drug use, prostitution, tranny stuff and all of the other forms of indoctrination that the left and their CRT agenda promotes will not be tolerated and is hereby canceled.
rawsewage is your source? :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
?

Democrat CovidScam causes mass rioting, assualt, murder and arson: Democrats don't care.

Some conservative assholes mention book burning: Democrats suddenly care.

:)

If the parents ban the teaching of Evolution and Climate Change it`ll save the taxpayers a lot of money. Science and Biology books will be gone from the classrooms along with the teachers
Teaching drug use and sexual techniques can hardly be compared to evolution and climate change even if climate change is a hoax. The left doesn't want racist math taught and certainly not biology.

Forum List

Back