Jordan Peterson Slams COVID Tyranny: ‘F***ing Leave Me Alone’

I've argued in many different threads to just leave people alone. Generally I get a lot of disagreements.

As usual he is absolutely correct.

Hell even when he is wrong he is still
One of the biggest conservative intellectuals of our time, on par with Steven Pinker and Ben Shapiro

He isn't even so much a conservative as he is someone who is very intelligent and more so than that, realistic. He sees things as they are without letting politics cloud his judgement.

Most of the time politics don't even come up with him unless it's someone trying to tell him what to say and think and do.

Even on the rare occasion I don't agree with him I'll still listen to what he has to say because he is thoughtful, considers different sides, intelligent and observant. We really do need more people like him in this world.

Should I note that this is NOT leaving people alone. If someone wants to wear a mask LEAVE THEM ALONE.

He isn't telling anyone in particular anything. You're still free to speak your mind. Both sides are. You're free to speech, everyone else is. And that's what he was doing.

By your logic your guilty also because you weren't leaving him alone were you?

Going up to someone and telling them what to do, groups of people demanding others do what they say, or government mandates is not leaving others alone.

He isn't telling anyone in particular anything. You're still free to speak your mind. Both sides are. You're free to speech, everyone else is. And that's what he was doing.

By your logic your guilty also because you weren't leaving him alone were you?

Going up to someone and telling them what to do, groups of people demanding others do what they say, or government mandates is not leaving others alone.

You are free to condemn people for wearing masks. I'm saying LEAVE THEM ALONE. It's none of your business. You can comment on it but it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, what they want to do.

If it makes them feel safer or more responsible, it's NONE of your business.

Forum List

Back