Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

I don't have any kids if YOU have kids then you are stealing my money to pay for their educations

You are paying less in taxes if you have kids so YOU are not pulling your own weight.

See I can do that too.

Unlike you I won't begrudge anyone a meal maybe because I actually know what it's like to be hungry.
I used to live on the street. I ate at the mission. People donated money and food to the mission to feed hungry people. Schools should try it. Parents who can afford it, donate if they want to.

what is it with these liberal male children. they call their Jesus "Obama". they wear shoes on their hands. they identify as women. THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN! they don't deserve food because they contribute nothing to society!
Wow. Cool rant. :clap:Completely worthless, but cool. :113:

I appreciate your satirical take on magaturds, but you're out of your fucking mind. This is America!

Now, if you really want to dazzle, tell us why you chose to would dare to equate the baby Jesus to the muslin, userper 0bama.

Sinner.

I used to live on the street. I ate at the mission. People donated money and food to the mission to feed hungry people. Schools should try it. Parents who can afford it, donate if they want to.

Yeah poor people who already have no money should donate to school lunch programs.

I for one will never begrudge a meal to anyone because I know what it's like to be hungry.

Yeah poor people who already have no money should donate to school lunch programs.

I for one will never begrudge a meal to anyone because I know what it's like to be hungry.
Do you give money to panhandlers?

Forum List

Back