Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

Why didn't you just say "vegetables". Green vegetables are overrated and expensive. They are promoted by the USDA more to benefit farmers and the economy than consumers. And of course, nutritionists and dieticians fall in line. People here aren't undernourished, they're malnourished. They eat too much, too fast, and too often. Food is actually America's 'drug of choice'. ;)

Everyone says 'Green Vegetables'.

I didn't want to confuse you, but I guess you got confused anyway.

Celery isn't expensive. It's one of the best forms of roughage we can eat, and it can help you lose weight because it takes more calories to digest than it contains.
Broccoli also has anti-oxidants.
Then there's green beans, peas, Lima beans, Arugula, Lettuce, Brussels Sprouts, Zucchini Squash, Spinach, Green Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Green Onions, Leeks, Kale,......

But I didn't mention green vegetables to get in an argument. I simply mentioned it because that mess they showed in the picture isn't a balanced diet.

Everyone says 'Green Vegetables'.

I didn't want to confuse you, but I guess you got confused anyway.

Celery isn't expensive. It's one of the best forms of roughage we can eat, and it can help you lose weight because it takes more calories to digest than it contains.
Broccoli also has anti-oxidants.
Then there's green beans, peas, Lima beans, Arugula, Lettuce, Brussels Sprouts, Zucchini Squash, Spinach, Green Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Green Onions, Leeks, Kale,......

But I didn't mention green vegetables to get in an argument. I simply mentioned it because that mess they showed in the picture isn't a balanced diet.
I was sharpshooting the subject. You blasted it with a shotgun. ;)

Some of those you mentioned aren't considered 'green' vegetables. "Green" denotes a special class of vegetables, usually leafy greens. There are many nutrient and fiber rich vegetables that aren't green and are much less expensive.

Last edited:
If he or she can get a job they have a chance. A job can change everything.
Tough to do when you end up through no fault of your own in a sub par school and the only jobs in your neighborhood are working for the gangs

Once again...you're lying.
But you're a commie Democrap and that's all you ever do.
I'm done talking to you.

You talked at me, never to me. ;)

JFK was the last Democrat I ever voted for. I'm conservative through and through. You'd know that if you actually read my posts.

Last edited:
Tough to do when you end up through no fault of your own in a sub-par school and the only jobs in your neighborhood are working for the gangs
No one is chained to those neighborhoods. Even someone with a sub-par education can get a job at a fast-food restaurant, or Walmart. From there the sky's the limit.

Last edited:
I see you and the other "holier than thou" groups of stingy people want to claim there are no hungry kids, well, you have yet to prove you have met and know every single child in the USA.
There are definitely hungry kids. I live in a heavy, liberal and wealthy county with robust school lunch programs. My wife and I donate to a teacher so students can have food for the weekend. She decided to start doing this after stories of kids not getting food at home and their mamas being out at the boyfriends’.

So, yes, I think CPS needs to be involved because the crackhead parents are not doing their job by ensuring their children eat…. Even with government money. That is despicable.

No one is chained to those neighborhoods. Even someone with a sub-par education can get a job at a fast-food restaurant, or Walmart. From there the sky's the limit.

Tell me how far do you expect a teenager to travel every day for his first job?

And telling someone that working at Walmart is a golden ticket is fucking naïve

Besides that why would anyone want MW when they can make 10 times that?

It wasn't some MW wage job that got me off the streets when I was a homeless teenager. It was selling weed.

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.
Have you not realized by now that NOTHING is "free?" Someone has to pay the tab? Can you explain to me why it's my job to feed your kids? I already have plenty of bills of my own. Are you going to give up some of your money to help me pay for my fuel, food, and rent? I didn't think so.

Have you not realized by now that NOTHING is "free?" Someone has to pay the tab? Can you explain to me why it's my job to feed your kids? I already have plenty of bills of my own. Are you going to give up some of your money to help me pay for my fuel, food, and rent? I didn't think so.
Because we live in a society....and part of that social contract is paying taxes....

If my taxes goes to feeding school children, I won't whine about it...

And don't you have some donations to a billionaire to go make anyway?

Forum List

Back