Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.
I see you and the other "holier than thou" groups of stingy people want to claim there are no hungry kids, well, you have yet to prove you have met and know every single child in the USA.

Because it needs repeated.

With rising inflation, more and more parents will have trouble feeding their children, thanks to government fiscal policy.

Soon we may all be in government food lines.

Not feeding your kids is ILLEGAL and CPS should get involved. I dont see what the problem is :dunno:
See, when you have children you get responsibilities. Some of them legal responsibilities.
You also get real-life situations that impinge on your ability to provide at times while existing which is not a crime.

While being a single parent in the 1980-90s I helped to feed other kids in the area whose parents were having a hard time feeding them, why are you people so stingy as to not share with those in need?

I see you and the other "holier than thou" groups of stingy people want to claim there are no hungry kids
There ARE hungry kids out there. They’re not OUR kids, and therefore it is NOT OUR PROBLEM to feed them.

My wife got a call from her sister (mother of 4, collecting over $700 SNAP per month) asking if we could GIVE (not loan) her $100 for groceries. My wife asked how much the new Nikes her husband had bought earlier in the week cost. The answer was over $150. “Sell the fucking shoes” my wife told her and hung up.

There ARE hungry kids out there. They’re not OUR kids, and therefore it is NOT OUR PROBLEM to feed them.

My wife got a call from her sister (mother of 4, collecting over $700 SNAP per month) asking if we could GIVE (not loan) her $100 for groceries. My wife asked how much the new Nikes her husband had bought earlier in the week cost. The answer was over $150. “Sell the fucking shoes” my wife told her and hung up.
Not every case is the same.

Because it needs repeated.

If parents can’t be bothered to feed their kids, maybe the parents really care the problem

If parents can’t be bothered to feed their kids, maybe the parents really care the problem

In many cases they are. Acknowledging that does not feed a kid. Calling CPS is also not a real solution as everyone knows those calling for that would never pick up the tab for what that costs, would they?

But we don't, do we? But yeah, let the kids fail through no fault of their own.
Maybe yall dont. I dont vote for any of these corporatists.
Ummm calling CPS on parents that neglect a child is letting them fail? lol ok i guess.

You also get real-life situations that impinge on your ability to provide at times while existing which is not a crime.
I wonder how kids ate, before FDR enacted Social Welfare programs? Oh yeah, those kids had to help their parents on the farm or other ways to make income. I went out and mowed laws for a few extra bucks a week. And peanut butter and jelly sandwiches kept me from starving......

Forum List

Back