Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

Have you not realized by now that NOTHING is "free?" Someone has to pay the tab? Can you explain to me why it's my job to feed your kids? I already have plenty of bills of my own. Are you going to give up some of your money to help me pay for my fuel, food, and rent? I didn't think so.
Tell me exactly how much of your money is going to a lunch program at your local school.

Do you even know?

Tell me exactly how much of your money is going to a lunch program at your local school.

Do you even know?
I know that nearly 50% of my income is cut in half by taxes and other deductions. It's my personal belief that I could spend my money more wisely than the government could ever hope to. I used to give to charity for the purpose of helping the needy. Now the government takes my money and has decided that Ukraine and illegal aliens are more "needy" than homeless vets. Instead of giving an endless supply of money to folks who haven't earned it ... teach them a skill so they get to work and earn their own keep. "Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."

I know that nearly 50% of my income is cut in half by taxes and other deductions. It's my personal belief that I could spend my money more wisely than the government could ever hope to. I used to give to charity for the purpose of helping the needy. Now the government takes my money and has decided that Ukraine and illegal aliens are more "needy" than homeless vets. Instead of giving an endless supply of money to folks who haven't earned it ... teach them a skill so they get to work and earn their own keep. "Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."
How much of that is "paying to feed other people's kids"?

How much of that is "paying to feed other people's kids"?
That would depend on how many kids are eating for free and how much they're eating at any one time. By the looks of many of the "welfare" kids I've seen ... they're eating plenty.

That would depend on how many kids are eating for free and how much they're eating at any one time. By the looks of many of the "welfare" kids I've seen ... they're eating plenty.
It would be pretty easy to find out as all that is public record so maybe you want to actually know what you are whining about.

It would be pretty easy to find out as all that is public record so maybe you want to actually know what you are whining about.
Stealing my money to feed your welfare kids is only ONE misuse of my taxes. There are many other abuses as well.

Stealing my money to feed your welfare kids is only ONE misuse of my taxes. There are many other abuses as well.

I don't have any kids if YOU have kids then you are stealing my money to pay for their educations

You are paying less in taxes if you have kids so YOU are not pulling your own weight.

See I can do that too.

Unlike you I won't begrudge anyone a meal maybe because I actually know what it's like to be hungry.

I don't have any kids if YOU have kids then you are stealing my money to pay for their educations

You are paying less in taxes if you have kids so YOU are not pulling your own weight.

See I can do that too.

Unlike you I won't begrudge anyone a meal maybe because I actually know what it's like to be hungry.
We believe in home schooling. I wouldn't enter my kids in the Public Fool System if you DID pay me.

I don't have kids as I just told you.

maybe you need to go back to public school to learn to read.
And if YOU learned to read ... you'd see that I didn't say that you had kids in my last post. The post before that is using the term "your kids" metaphorically. But you likely wouldn't understand what a metaphor is. I used the term "your kids" in the broader sense of the "woke generation" and their sense of entitlement.

And if YOU learned to read ... you'd see that I didn't say that you had kids in my last post. The post before that is using the term "your kids" metaphorically. But you likely wouldn't understand what a metaphor is. I used the term "your kids" in the broader sense of the "woke generation" and their sense of entitlement.
you said

and I quote

if you DID pay me.

Since I had already told you I didn't have kids then I could not have had them in public schools

Tell me how far do you expect a teenager to travel every day for his first job?

And telling someone that working at Walmart is a golden ticket is fucking naïve

Besides that why would anyone want MW when they can make 10 times that?

It wasn't some MW wage job that got me off the streets when I was a homeless teenager. It was selling weed.
You're projecting your own experience. Not good.

The answer was over $150.

I never got why people would pay that much for sneakers. I buy weird sizes, 8 1/2 5E's, and pay around $60 for a nice brand that lasts me years. Black hood rats murder 12 year olds for their $800 shoes.

I never got why people would pay that much for sneakers. I buy weird sizes, 8 1/2 5E's, and pay around $60 for a nice brand that lasts me years. Black hood rats murder 12 year olds for their $800 shoes.
It depends on what you are using them for.

I pay more for my running shoes because they are better protection for my feet and joints than any old cheap sneaker

Forum List

Back