Conservative Federal Judge says mid-terms a resounding victory for American democracy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

We were so close to a constitutional crisis which could have lead to civil war. In plain view, trump advocated an Insurrection to destroy our electoral system...thereby destroying our democratic republic.

We were so close to a constitutional crisis which could have lead to civil war. In plain view, trump advocated an Insurrection to destroy our electoral system...thereby destroying our democratic republic.
🙄

Remind me, what threat? Oh, Trump did stuff. Oh. What stuff? What insurrection? How did that effect the democratic system? So, all those nicey nice race mostly peaceful race riots in mid 2020 sponsored by democrats, an riots when Antifa attacked the capital and trump went into lockdown, they attacked an adjacent church and SHHH nothing about THAT.

He doesn't seem like a Conservative at all to me.

On June 16, 2022, Luttig testified during a televised hearing conducted by the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack. Before the hearing, Luttig wrote a statement for the record stating that Trump and his allies "instigated" a war on democracy "so that he could cling to power." He continued, "It is breathtaking that these arguments even were conceived, let alone entertained by the President of the United States at that perilous moment in history" and that January 6 "was the final fateful day for the execution of a well-developed plan by the former president to overturn the 2020 presidential election at any cost." At the close of the hearing, Luttig said:

Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present danger to American democracy. They would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election, but succeed in 2024 where they failed in 2020. I don't speak those words lightly. I would have never spoken those words ever in my life, except that that's what the former president and his allies are telling us.

Luttig co-authored a 69 page report refuting 2020 election-fraud claims published in July 2022.

On June 16, 2022, Luttig testified during a televised hearing conducted by the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack. Before the hearing, Luttig wrote a statement for the record stating that Trump and his allies "instigated" a war on democracy "so that he could cling to power." He continued, "It is breathtaking that these arguments even were conceived, let alone entertained by the President of the United States at that perilous moment in history" and that January 6 "was the final fateful day for the execution of a well-developed plan by the former president to overturn the 2020 presidential election at any cost." At the close of the hearing, Luttig said:

Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present danger to American democracy. They would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election, but succeed in 2024 where they failed in 2020. I don't speak those words lightly. I would have never spoken those words ever in my life, except that that's what the former president and his allies are telling us.

Luttig co-authored a 69 page report refuting 2020 election-fraud claims published in July 2022.
You are MAGA, so you don't know what a real Conservative looks like.

trump is toast...BTW

We were so close to a constitutional crisis which could have lead to civil war.

Were?

WERE ???

What planet are you living on?

In plain view, trump advocated an Insurrection to destroy our electoral system...

BULLSHIT

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A LYING LEFTARD (tm)

thereby destroying our democratic republic.

Fuck you, you lying asshole.

You are a LIAR. A lying sack of regurgitated bullshit.

Remember the great Martian broadcast hysteria of 1938? Orsen Wells? The mass hysteria? BLM and that anti cop hysteria, pretty much the same thing 70 years later.

Remember the great Martian broadcast hysteria of 1938? Orsen Wells? The mass hysteria? BLM and that anti cop hysteria, pretty much the same thing 70 years later.

These fucking leftard sheeple are amazing, aren't they?

Yesterday our country was being assaulted by right wing crazies, and today it's all better because the righties lost a few elections.

The leaders are telling their sheeple (via CNN), "don't worry, everything's all better now".

And the amazingly gullible sheeple like the OP, believe it.

I mean, let's be real. These fucking idiots will believe ANY damn thing. Any damn thing they're TOLD to believe.

This is not good. No part of this is good.

The election of 2020 destroyed our democracy.

Forum List

Back