Conservative David Frum: This is All trump's Fault

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

The "conservative" Mr. Frum is actually a full-retard Leftist. Huge Clintonista.

The "conservative" Mr. Frum is actually a full-retard Leftist. Huge Clintonista.

Apparently the OP is using the word "conservative" rather loosely.

:auiqs.jpg:

There is nothing left of "your nation", or at least your version of it. That all died the minute Barack Obama vacated the White House.

Apparently the OP is using the word "conservative" rather loosely.

:auiqs.jpg:

To them a Conservative is simply someone who isn't a Democat. They are incapable of distinguishing any difference at all.

Why? It's democrats causing all the damage especially since they hooked up with China.

Scathing doesn't begin to describe this article and all fact based. Every morning I get up and a prayer of thanks to God that I live in a country with a competent government, which is handling this crisis very well. And then I pray that we continue on this path. And then I pray for my family and friends in the USA. There have already been deaths.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

None of those are "conservative" causes for the record.

David Frum has always been a hard core leftist. That's one lie is the rest the same?
He was a lifelong Repub and a speechwriter for Shrub until the GOP became the deranged POT.

It is absolutely incredible how you guys can not tolerate anyone critical of the Divider-in-Chief. Say one word against Dear Leader and the baseless attacks begin.

"That the pandemic occurred is not Trump’s fault. The utter unpreparedness of the United States for a pandemic is Trump’s fault. The loss of stockpiled respirators to breakage because the federal government let maintenance contracts lapse in 2018 is Trump’s fault. The failure to store sufficient protective medical gear in the national arsenal is Trump’s fault. That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. Ten weeks of insisting that the coronavirus is a harmless flu that would miraculously go away on its own? Trump’s fault again. The refusal of red-state governors to act promptly, the failure to close Florida and Gulf Coast beaches until late March? That fault is more widely shared, but again, responsibility rests with Trump: He could have stopped it, and he did not. "

Russia! :lmao:

You agree with someone who trashes Trump.
1586288380709.jpeg

Appeal to authority fallacy. Next!

David Frum has always been a hard core leftist. That's one lie is the rest the same?
He was a lifelong Repub and a speechwriter for Shrub until the GOP became the deranged POT.

It is absolutely incredible how you guys can not tolerate anyone critical of the Divider-in-Chief. Say one word against Dear Leader and the baseless attacks begin.

I tolerate Frum just fine, thank you.

As far as his past history, I won't comment. But people can and do change their political orientations just like they do with their sex preferences. Just because Frum might have been a conservative or a moderate in the past, doesn't exclude him from Leftard status today.

Trump is not a conservative, never has been and that is why true conservatives didn't vote for him.

You had a honest and fair election in 2016 no matter how much you lie!

Also it is so predictable when leftists like you will blame any Republican for China failure.

China could write that Trump jumped on a magical Pinko Unicorn and shot covid from his butt and you would believe it...

I bet you are one of those that Trump should be tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity, am I correct?

"That the pandemic occurred is not Trump’s fault. The utter unpreparedness of the United States for a pandemic is Trump’s fault. The loss of stockpiled respirators to breakage because the federal government let maintenance contracts lapse in 2018 is Trump’s fault. The failure to store sufficient protective medical gear in the national arsenal is Trump’s fault. That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. Ten weeks of insisting that the coronavirus is a harmless flu that would miraculously go away on its own? Trump’s fault again. The refusal of red-state governors to act promptly, the failure to close Florida and Gulf Coast beaches until late March? That fault is more widely shared, but again, responsibility rests with Trump: He could have stopped it, and he did not. "

I was going to quote that paragraph from Mr. Frum. Why? Because he says it pretty eloquently. No, Trump is not responsible for the virus, nor is he responsible for the pandemic. He IS responsible however for the response, which has been pretty pathetic. One of them was letting the contract on ventilator maintenance lapse so that the machines no longer worked properly when desperately needed.

Forum List

Back