Conservative David Frum: This is All trump's Fault

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

Wow. Apparently Frum posts at USMB under the name: JakeStarkey

You had a honest and fair election in 2016
You mean the one when Russia meddled on Don's behalf? The one when Russia released stolen documents through Wikileaks in order to help Trump get elected? That honest and fair election?

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

il_570xN.1688402248_gdna.jpg

You mean the one when Russia meddled on Don's behalf? The one when Russia released stolen documents through Wikileaks in order to help Trump get elected? That honest and fair election?

You mean the documents that got a few dirty Democrats fired?

None of those documents were fake and yet you are more upset about knowing the truth...

Also Comey sunk Clinton and not those documents...

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

Wow, just 4.75 years to go, my how time flies when you're having fun. LMAO

Frum is not a conservative...he is a phony...and he has always hated Trump.....

David frum is a liberal imitation of a conservative

David Frum has always been a hard core leftist. That's one lie is the rest the same?
He was a lifelong Repub and a speechwriter for Shrub until the GOP became the deranged POT.

It is absolutely incredible how you guys can not tolerate anyone critical of the Divider-in-Chief. Say one word against Dear Leader and the baseless attacks begin.

Wow, you seem to be an expert on baseless attacks, you post tons of them every day.

I never agree with frum and this is no exception

Frum is the editor of the Atlantic, a lefty rag, and voted for the Beast in 2016.

What did those documents say?

Just curious..

They said that the DNC did not want the Bernster and the DNC would do anything to prevent him from winning the Nomination including attacking him about being Jewish...

So what make me wonder why anyone would be upset knowing how dirty their political party is and how low they will go to make sure someone is not nominated!!!

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.

Second, it had nothing to do with "russia" President Trump asked his Russian Federation counterpart if he did any meddling, and Uncle Pooty said "no". Mueller indicted the Russians,Concord Management, who were LATER EXONERATED in court. Further, the tremendous patriot, Julian Assange, confessed that he didn't have any dealings at all with Putin or others in the Russian Federation. Assange implied that his contact where he got the legitimate e-mails was a DNC whistleblower in Washington DC who just happened to be assassinated in the summer of 2016 when this was coming down.

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.
They did? They had a RIGHT to see stolen internal documents hacked by a foreign adversary?

What world are you living in. Never mind.........I know...........Trumpworld.

They did? They had a RIGHT to see stolen internal documents hacked by a foreign adversary?

What world are you living in. Never mind.........I know...........Trumpworld.

They weren't "hacked by a foreign adversary" at all. An American whistleblower leaked them to Assange.

Didn't you hear where the Russians indicted by Mueller, Concord Management, were EXONERATED? The charges completely dropped.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

None of those are "conservative" causes for the record.
Every detail of his article is accurate, so, had difference does his political leaning make? You see, this is what you people do and how you keep the nation in chaos, confusion, and divided. Facts and truth are irrelevant for Trump and Trumpers. If it's negative or criticizes Trump in any way, you reject it and attack the messenger.

For those who have not read the article, it is a detailed timeline of all the blunders and mistakes Thank has been during the Coronavirus crisis from the beginning and why our current position rests squarely on the shoulders of Donald Trump.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

None of those are "conservative" causes for the record.
Every detail of his article is accurate, so, had difference does his political leaning make? You see, this is what you people do and how you keep the nation in chaos, confusion, and divided. Facts and truth are irrelevant for Trump and Trumpers. If it's negative or criticizes Trump in any way, you reject it and attack the messenger.

For those who have not read the article, it is a detailed timeline of all the blunders and mistakes Thank has been during the Coronavirus crisis from the beginning and why our current position rests squarely on the shoulders of Donald Trump.

It wasn't a news article, it was an Opinion piece with the author's interpretation.

Of course the indisputable Fact that Mr. Frum is a leftard helps the reader understand where the man is coming from.

Forum List

Back