Conn. govt orders gun owners to turn in or destroy unregistered "assault weapons"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
This is the latest installment of the liberal fanatics' "Nobody's coming to take away your guns" mantra.

Hundreds of thousands of Connecticut gun owners who have done nothing wrong and haven't lifted a finger, are now facing charges, having been turned into instant criminals by Connecticut legislators.

And it's true, as far as it goes: The govt is NOT coming to get the guns. It is telling the gun owners to turn them in. Or destroy them.

These gun owners have already refused the govt's request to register them. How hard do you think those gun owners are going to try now, to comply with a request to turn them in or destroy them?

And when they refuse this one, then... what will the government do next?

Liberals, are you preparing your NEXT chorus of "Govt isn't coming to take your guns!"?

Better use it fast, while you still can.

--------------------------------------------

Conn. officials tell gun owners to relinquish or destroy banned assault weapons | Fox News

Conn. officials tell gun owners to relinquish or destroy banned assault weapons

Published March 15, 2014 /
Associated Press

HARTFORD, Conn. – Connecticut officials are urging owners of now-illegal assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines to relinquish them to the police or make them permanently inoperable.

The Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection announced Friday it had sent a letter to owners who had failed to register the items by a Jan. 1 deadline, part of last year's gun control law. Officials offered advice on what to do now with the weapons and magazines.

The letter says gun owners are in compliance with the new state law if their items are no longer in Connecticut or were sold to an authorized gun dealer.

GOOD!!

Let's round up all the paranoid redneck fucks who won't follow the laws.

I'm sick of gun owners who think it's patriotic to break the law.

When a black guy robs his house to get money to survive, does Mr. Gun Nutter call the black guy a patriot?? No.

See, that's how you nutters appear to us -- a bunch of criminals.

GOOD!!

Will we see you in the front line of police coming to "round up" citizens who haven't done a thing?

Somehow I don't think so.

More likely you will remain huddled in your mother's basement on her borrowed computer, pecking away "bravely", ordering others to do your dirty work.

Show me I'm wrong..... :50:

Back to the subject:
These gun owners are, of course, people who have never killed anybody, never shot anybody, never even scared anybody with their guns, never done the slightest thing "bad" with them.

And now the Connecticut legislator has made criminals of them.

What, exactly, will that government do next when the gun owners CONTINUE to do nothing, as they have done all along?

And who, exactly, will be the wrongdoer when the government does it?

Last edited:
GOOD!!

Will we see you in the front line of police coming to "round up" citizens who haven't done a thing?

More likely you will remain huddled in your mother's basement on her borrowed computer, pecking away "bravely", ordering others to do your dirty work.

This is a guy who claims to put a lot if thought into his posts, folks. Isn't he great?

GOOD!!

This is a guy who claims to put a lot if thought into his posts, folks. Isn't he great?

(yawn)

reread the post.....

GOOD!!

When a black guy robs his house to get money to survive, does Mr. Gun Nutter call the black guy a patriot?? No.

You've achieved a new level of stupid.

GOOD!!

Back to the subject:
These gun owners are, of course, people who have never killed anybody, never shot anybody, never even scared anybody with their guns, never done the slightest thing "bad" with them.

What, exactly, will that government do next when the gun owners CONTINUE to do nothing, as they have done all along?

they are not taking them .

they are asking for voluntary complying with the laws.

if you are caught with one you may be in trouble huh

GOOD!!

I am sick of you idiot commie libtards who like to violate our rights. Shut the hell up you sick commie.

GOOD!!

Right, just as a criminal who sticks a gun in your ribs "asks" you to "voluntarily" give him your wallet... and then hints that "you may be in trouble huh".

Except the criminal doesn't try to pretend he's doing something legal, and that you are doing something wrong.

In fact, that criminal is a lot more honest than the Conn. government... or its sycophants on this forum.

Last edited:
good!!

When a black guy robs his house to get money to survive, does mr. Gun nutter call the black guy a patriot?? No.

idiot!!!!!

GOOD!!

I am sick of you idiot commie libtards who like to violate our rights. Shut the hell up you sick commie.

You seem upset. Gonna do something besides bitch? Maybe you should take a deep breath.

Right, just as a criminal who sticks a gun in your ribs "asks" you to "voluntarily" give him your wallet... and then hints that "you may be in trouble huh".

Except the criminal doesn't try to pretend he's doing something legal, and that you are doing something wrong.

In fact, that criminal is a lot more honest than the Conn. government... or its sycophants on this forum.

No one is coming for those guns

stop lying

Please remind me how a government that orders me to turn in a gun I legally purchased and never hurt or threatened anyone with, is NOT violating my 2nd amendment rights to keep and bear arms?

Am I the only one who thinks they're blatantly violating the 2nd?

If the 2nd doesn't forbid this, then what does it forbid?

GOOD!!

Its an illegal law. Don't have to follow it. MAYBE the CT lawmakers need to learn the 2nd amendment eh sparky?

Amazing.

When this person is reminded over and over that government is, in fact, forcing people to give up their legally-acquired guns when they've done nothing with them at all, all he can do is grunt and mindlessly repeat his already-debunked mantra over and over.

This is what normal people have to deal with today, when trying to keep their constitutional rights.

GOOD!!

Its an illegal law. Don't have to follow it. MAYBE the CT lawmakers need to learn the 2nd amendment eh sparky?
One way or another.

GOOD!!

What fucking decade are we living in that people still call each other commies? Thanks gramps.

Amazing.

name the officer coming after their guns

When this person is reminded over and over that government is, in fact, forcing people to give up their legally-acquired guns when they've done nothing with them at all, all he can do is grunt and mindlessly repeat his already-debunked mantra over and over.

This is what normal people have to deal with today, when trying to keep their constitutional rights.

name the officer coming after their guns

Forum List

Back