Hmmm. Coinkydink?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Isn't it kinda coinkydink that China has not decided where to land on the Ukraine problem and Michelle decides to visit there but it is "non political"? The situation is extremely delicate and there she is...a barking mother, her unclassy ratchet jawed self prancing around? She is a bull moose in a china shop....literally. If anyone can get China to decide...will it be with her swaying the decision either way if she does not tread lightly/carefully?

Dangerous situation, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Actually, Michelle there makes a lot of sense. China is rightfully leery of our embrace of the Dali Lamma, and other more dissident voices that challenge it's territorial integrity. A big kumbaya moment is not a bad move. I know the RW hates it, but really Obama hasn't done a half bad job playing the lousy hand he inherited in Europe after our post-cold war drawdown.

Isn't it kinda coinkydink that China has not decided where to land on the Ukraine problem and Michelle decides to visit there but it is "non political"? The situation is extremely delicate and there she is...a barking mother, her unclassy ratchet jawed self prancing around? She is a bull moose in a china shop....literally. If anyone can get China to decide...will it be with her swaying the decision either way if she does not tread lightly/carefully?

politics is not your thing, try gardening, or shutting up.

Nope. Won't shut up. Might not be as "smart" as some here when it comes to politics, but I can still see a mess in the making.

Nope. I don't hate her. I dislike her. Big difference. I don't much like her husband either, as president. But I do find him charming. Just not as POTUS.

If her presence there keeps China undecisive, great. But after 3 days, company is like fish. It goes bad. She needs to hit the road.

And..the Dali Lama is not a danger. Except to china. Gentleness and wisdom is a threat to them.

China has no problem with allowing foreign companies to work their citizens to death so I doubt being a demanding customer bothers them at all. It is also important to note that the people who make policy decisions for China are probably not moonlighting as maids and room service waiters in hotels.

Nope. Won't shut up. Might not be as "smart" as some here when it comes to politics, but I can still see a mess in the making.

Nope. I don't hate her. I dislike her. Big difference. I don't much like her husband either, as president. But I do find him charming. Just not as POTUS.

If her presence there keeps China undecisive, great. But after 3 days, company is like fish. It goes bad. She needs to hit the road.

And..the Dali Lama is not a danger. Except to china. Gentleness and wisdom is a threat to them.

yes you do hate her.

it drips from your posts

China has no problem with allowing foreign companies to work their citizens to death so I doubt being a demanding customer bothers them at all. It is also important to note that the people who make policy decisions for China are probably not moonlighting as maids and room service waiters in hotels.

True. But she IS hanging out with the Missus over there. What if she says the wrong thing? Some kind of insult she is not aware is an insult? Doesn't take much to piss someone else off accidentally.

yes you do hate her.

it drips from your posts

You are an idiot. I have been here some time now and never could figure out why most think you are a moron. I know why now.
Go away. Pfffffffft. Shoo.

The problem is that your dislike of Michelle Obama has no basis in reality.

You've never met her. The only basis for your dislike of her has been fed to you, and you believe it because you want to.

You've never met her. The only basis for your dislike of her has been fed to you, and you believe it because you want to.

We can use the same logic on you as to why you claim to like her. Or is THAT different?

We can use the same logic on you as to why you claim to like her. Or is THAT different?

Did I claim to "like" her? I don't know her either.

politics is not your thing, try gardening, or shutting up.

I can't read her...she's either 15 or she's 85. She's either left or right. She acts like Miss Goody Two Shoes but attacks like a yappy dog that's harmless.

One thing I have learned. She's far from intelligent.

Michelle is not there for a political visit. And why would they be discussing Russia with her anyway? She is no one.

So I guess there is no reason to like here either. Uh-huh, sure.

So I guess there is no reason to like here either. Uh-huh, sure.

On a personal level, no. There's isn't.

Any significant opinions of someone you've never actually had any contact with is silly, whether it's mindless worship or mindless hatred.

True. But she IS hanging out with the Missus over there. What if she says the wrong thing? Some kind of insult she is not aware is an insult? Doesn't take much to piss someone else off accidentally.

I would not sit up nights worrying, Mrs. Obama is not the retarded dumbass the right likes to portray her as, shes not like George Bush for instance, if we can survive that walking diplomatic faux pas we can survive anything.

I don't hate her. I dislike Margot Kidder too. And Rosie O'D. And Conan Obrian. And I won't watch movies with Julia Roberts in it, either. Michelle has the same effect on me and nobody has "fed" me anything.

I would not sit up nights worrying, Mrs. Obama is not the retarded dumbass the right likes to portray her as, shes not like George Bush for instance, if we can survive that walking diplomatic faux pas we can survive anything.

I don't sit up worrying, lol. Y'all are stranger than I am, it looks like. :lol:
And no..I don't think she is dumb. Just....too In Yer Face. And in china, one cannot be In Yer Face. GB was an idiot. He embarassed me every time he opened his mouth. And yeah..I agree with ya. If we can survive him, we can survive who we currently have. I hope.

Forum List

Back