Congressman Zinke: ‘Deep State’ Trying To ‘Wipe Out The American Cowboy’

Pootin isn't a communist now? Which was founded by Karl Marx?

Damn boi, you one stupid motherfucker.
You are simply not informed. Putin is not a communist. Russia is no longer communist. Putin is a Christian that restored the Russian orthodox Church. Otherwise Zelensky wouldn't be able to burn down the churches would he.

The United States has become communist with the rise of CPUSA.

The American Cowboy scares the fuck out of faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerate weirdos….The Cowboy is an American principled law-abiding hard-working heterosexual macho white dude with balls….kryptonite to leftist filth
Loser Boy sure does love him some Latin culture.

A cowboy is someone who took large herds of cattle on long cattle drives across the open range.

Thanks to barbed wire and railroads, the open range no longer existed as of the 1890s. Sure, there are western states in the USA that have open range laws in small portions, but there is no longer any sort of contiguous open range across the USA.

So, any actual cowboys ceased to exist as of the 1890s. Everyone since then calling themselves a cowboy has been a cowboy-poseur.

What Zinke describes as a cowboy is what normal people would call a "mine owner." After all, Zinke was primarily whimpering because someone wouldn't allow mineral extraction on federal land.

How far the Trump cultists have fallen, given that they now consider obese old white men to be their "cowboy" heroes.

Last edited:
A cowboy is someone who took large herds of cattle on long cattle drives across the open range.

Thanks to barbed wire and railroads, the open range no longer existed as of the 1890s. Sure, there are western states in the USA that have open range laws in small portions, but there is no longer any sort of contiguous open range across the USA.

So, any actual cowboys ceased to exist as of the 1890s. Everyone since then calling themselves a cowboy has been a cowboy-poseur.

What Zinke describes as a cowboy is what normal people would call a "mine owner." After all, Zinke was primarily whimpering because someone wouldn't allow mineral extraction on federal land.

How far the Trump cultists have fallen, given that they now consider obese old white men to be their "cowboy" heroes.
Reminds me of my nursery days. When the teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, I answered seriously that I wanted to be a cowboy. I still remember her gently telling me that cowboys herded cows and didn't I want to be something else? Maybe a scientist or an astronaut?

I said no, and I still remember thinking she was a dummy. None of the cowboys herded cows in all the westerns I had watched. All they did was shoot and ride horses. And that's what I wanted to be!

And now... cut to the present day...

Meet Ryan Zinke. You might know him. He was once one of the quieter members of the Trump administration. As secretary of the interior, his big controversies involved using charter jets for personal reasons and spending way too much money on doorsno big whoop.

Zinke was recently sworn in as a Montana representative, but on Tuesday he made himself known by taking to the House floor and ranting about how the “deep state” was after an obvious foe: cowboys.

Zinkne was known for much worse controversies than taking personal trips at taxpayer expense.

He also awarded a $300 million government no-bid contract to a two-person company in his hometown.

He lifted a ban on elephant trophies. A move which embarrassed Trump, and caused him to put the ban back in place.

Zinkne was known for much worse controversies than taking personal trips at taxpayer expense.

He also awarded a $300 million government no-bid contract to a two-person company in his hometown.

He lifted a ban on elephant trophies. A move which embarrassed Trump, and caused him to put the ban back in place.
Sure but both of the personnel were cowboys so all good.

"The American Cowboy scares the fuck out of faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerate weirdos….The Cowboy is an American principled law-abiding hard-working heterosexual macho white dude with balls"
"Putin is a Christian"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Booooya!!
Two of my most favorite posters on this venue. A couple. A pairing. Loser & CatBreath.
The Love Boat.

So, we've got our super-sensitive, Trump University honor student, Broke Loser......doing a little dissin' on 'rug munchers, chicks-with-d*cks, feminazis.'
Yes, of course, It's over-compensation. Ala'....Queen Gertrude's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks'.

In other words, Loser is seemingly afraid of women...and wants to fantasize they are all dominatrix 'feminazis' and gonna reject him and be meanies while doing it.
So he's doin' a little gossip-board misogyny (maybe so can get his 'message' score up to 40,000?) It ain't no good life, but it's his life.
Hooooya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And let's not forget CatBreath....with this:

"Putin is a Christian"
-------------------------------------------------------
Now I don't know if there are any 'Christians' who visit this chatroom. But if there are......well, can we ask 'em how they feel about being grouped in with those Russians who stole Ukrainian children and shipped 'em to Russia for forced adoption? What about those bombs into hospitals? Nursing homes? Theaters? And ditches filled with Ukrainian civilians shot in the head with their hands wired behind 'em?

May I respectfully ask good poster CatBreath: Is that what Jesus would do if he was Russian?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Booooya!!
Two of my most favorite posters on this venue. A couple. A pairing. Loser & CatBreath.
The Love Boat.

So, we've got our super-sensitive, Trump University honor student, Broke Loser......doing a little dissin' on 'rug munchers, chicks-with-d*cks, feminazis.'
Yes, of course, It's over-compensation. Ala'....Queen Gertrude's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks'.

In other words, Loser is seemingly afraid of women...and wants to fantasize they are all dominatrix 'feminazis' and gonna reject him and be meanies while doing it.
So he's doin' a little gossip-board misogyny (maybe so can get his 'message' score up to 40,000?) It ain't no good life, but it's his life.
Hooooya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And let's not forget CatBreath....with this:

-------------------------------------------------------
Now I don't know if there are any 'Christians' who visit this chatroom. But if there are......well, can we ask 'em how they feel about being grouped in with those Russians who stole Ukrainian children and shipped 'em to Russia for forced adoption? What about those bombs into hospitals? Nursing homes? Theaters? And ditches filled with Ukrainian civilians shot in the head with their hands wired behind 'em?

May I respectfully ask good poster CatBreath: Is that what Jesus would do if he was Russian?
Your judgment notwithstanding, Putin is a Christian. You may think he is a bad Christian, which doesn't change a thing.

It seems the LOSER doesn’t know the origin of the cowboy. No surprise.

Meet Ryan Zinke. You might know him. He was once one of the quieter members of the Trump administration. As secretary of the interior, his big controversies involved using charter jets for personal reasons and spending way too much money on doorsno big whoop.

Zinke was recently sworn in as a Montana representative, but on Tuesday he made himself known by taking to the House floor and ranting about how the “deep state” was after an obvious foe: cowboys.

At least the goat ropers are safe, along with drug store cowboys.

You may think he is a bad Christian, which doesn't change a thing.
"Bad Christian", you say?
Blowing up occupied maternity wards?
Kidnapping children and shipping out of country?
Shooting tied-up civilians?

What would Jesus do, poster CatBreath?

The American Cowboy scares the fuck out of faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerate weirdos….The Cowboy is an American principled law-abiding hard-working heterosexual macho white dude with balls….kryptonite to leftist filth
Or a cowboy is a sissy pants who thinks he is tough because of his big hat. I. Reality he is soft. A trucker hat is much tougher. Cowboy hat? Weak.

Putin?
"Banish him to Chicago"
-------------------------------

Well, poster F.Stein, Chicago might not be a bad place for Vlad the Bad.

I mean by that, there is a vibrant Russian speaking community of immigrants and ex-pats in the Chicago & Milwaukee metros.

Here's an example: My shoe cobbler----when I lived in Chicago ---was a Russian immigrant. I liked that guy a lot. (btw, he made far more of his living fabricating up leather clothing for the biker and gay communities than he did fixing my shoes....or anybody else's shoes). Anyway, I was in there one day and he had a Russian language radio program on. In inquired about it....saying I didn't know there was such a station locally. He tells me-----"there are four". He could dial in several Russian language radio stations broadcasting from Chicago and Milwaukee!

Who knew?

Forum List

Back