Congressman Zinke: ‘Deep State’ Trying To ‘Wipe Out The American Cowboy’

The American Cowboy scares the fuck out of faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerate weirdos….The Cowboy is an American principled law-abiding hard-working heterosexual macho white dude with balls….kryptonite to leftist filth
Who is scared of change, differences, other religions or beliefs, not white people, education, medical decisions and having to explain anything without yelling.

1673409647536.png

He came down off the bench after doing his time. He fought heathens and all kinds of crime. He was just getting started and a long ways to go. We sent him to Washington to the really big show. Big John. Big Bad John.

Don't think that, Big Johnny, we're sending you back. And you're doing the Lord's work for Texas, and we got your back. We'll call folk, we'll hustle, we'll outwork our foe. We'll tell souls in Texas you must get six mo.' Well that place out yonder needs more men like you, who'll shoot straight and talk straight and enjoy a good brew

Thank you for proving his statement. There is no lower IQ poster here.
Remember "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country"?
Mine is, "I regret that I cannot provide information that would cause you and any other democrats to be lined up against a brick wall."

So, you're for the forceable suppression of the opposing party...

How fascist of you.
Absolutely. The opposing party are communists.
Putin, please Putin. Don't die before you have rescued America from the evil marxists.

Forum List

Back