Congressman Mike Rogers'

It's apparent from this video that Mike Rogers is a total fucking idiot.

He's drunk too much from the tea party pool, and has gone stupid because of it.

Mike Rogers needs to lose his next election and have time to think about his stupidity.

From my perspective? He's an idiot who is dangerous and needs to be corralled.

Mike Rogers needs to lose his next election and have time to think about his stupidity.

It is apparent from your post that you are inadequate as a reviewer of anything more than a child's coloring book.

Your trite comments would likely be made by you concerning any opponent of Obamacare speaking against any particular aspect of it. But you pride yourself in asinine assessments of any criticism of Obama and his hideous plan for complete control of the people. If Obama came out in favor of Sharia law, you would likely applaud as if you knew what it meant.

We are just beginning to discover the punishing nature of Obamacare. The employees of the IRS, the very group that is to administer this raping of the public, is pleading to Congress to allow them to opt out and not have to comply with it. I do not doubt that some sleazy ass liberal lawyers will convince some sleazy ass liberal judge to rule in their favor.

Obamacare should be repealed, Obama should be impeached and removed from office and all of his Executive Orders rescinded.

Obama is a Marxist and a pathological liar.

Last edited:

Now there's the well-reasoned critique we've come to expect. The logic, the reason...the specificity of your retort is really impressive. Were you the president of your high school debate team, or just the start pupil?

DAMN

I know the truth hurts, but don't act like he assed raped you and didn't give you a reach around.

ya big baby

Man, what a complete retard this guy is.

does he not even understand the program.
I believe its the other way around and you are too drunk on the Oblamer koolaid to understand it. Youre no different than a drunk person trying to say their ABC's when pulled over for a DUI but at least they got a real buzz from their drinking.

Forum List

Back