Congress releases final report shows Obama took 2.6 billion from vets to give to Syrian refugees

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congress Releases Final Report, Shows Obama Took $2.6B From Vets To Give To Syrian Refugees - Conservative Daily Post

We are living in a country that treats Syrian refugees better than our veterans. That is the America that Obama has created.

Under Obama, the Veterans Affairs (VA) has been one of the most mismanaged government entities since 2008. In fact, it has gotten so bad that Obama should be charged with treason for how poorly and disgustingly he has treated our men and women in uniform.

Just when you think Obama cannot treat our vets any worse, he proves us all wrong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This should out rage every American out there including the communist who enjoy spitting in the faces of those who gave them the right to be free and spit into their faces the scum that they are.
Because one day those same jerks might end up being drafted and having to do the same thing, the sad part is they won't be doing it to keep us free, or do it to risk their lives for the same reasons, they will be doing it because their Governmental parents told them to with no choice. Wonder how much they'd love their communist ways then.

• Banned
upload_2016-12-13_11-52-27.png

• Banned
If true barry should swing from a rope.
What's funny is most don't even realize these non American's coming into the country are considered children up to the age of 30 or 31 I believe. lol and no i'm not kidding.

A they bringing that many so called refugees in that this is why Dems think they want a Muslim party leader?

Veterans always complaining. I didn't know we have the draft today. Besides the article is very misleading.

What's funny is most don't even realize these non American's coming into the country are considered children up to the age of 30 or 31 I believe. lol and no i'm not kidding.

That's the issue right, the Syrian refugees. We are bombing their country, they have to go somewhere. Where would you like them to go.

Veterans always complaining. I didn't know we have the draft today. Besides the article is very misleading.

Well we did not forget the horrors and injuries to those drafted into the Vietnam war.
We are not as self-centered or partisan as you would like to believe.

That's the issue right, the Syrian refugees. We are bombing their country, they have to go somewhere. Where would you like them to go.
I would like them to go to your house. Since you are okay with them here, then open your doors and accept them in. See how long that would last.

Its always the non military that seem to have no problem with sending our men to war, or the lifetime generals that love war. Then again , we do not have the draft do we.

Forum List

Back