Congratulations to the US message board for having no anti-Semitic posters.

And you are a pussy troll, who won't answer direct questions. What is it like to be such a pussy, that questions scare you?

You should do something about that bad bacteria clogging up your gut.

It’s made you mean tempered.

There was a poll that asked folks which group they think causes the most trouble. Muslims got like 15 votes. Black people got maybe seven votes, I think white people might have gotten a few votes…. Jews got no votes. Democrats got a bunch of votes , Republicans got a bunch of votes.

So if somebody is against Jews and they did not participate in that thread, please let us all know. Because here on this form people are open about their views. I have seen a few BLM supporter say negative comments about white people in general, I’ve seen a few Trump supporter say negative comments about blacks in general. I can’t recall ever seeing a negative comment about Jews in general. And if there is one, I’m gonna go ahead and ask people to quote it and provide the message right here.

And no one cannot call somebody anti-Jewish if they criticize Israel . I mean they can but the allegation holds no water….. thought crimes are not a thing on this site

And that’s it Have a nice day.
Shut up you piece of shit Russobot!!!

I'm not.

Back to you, junior....
You are. Back to you, twat rash.

It is interesting. You are an anti Semite but you almost seem to be on the cusp of appreciating that it is a bad thing to be.

So, instead of falsely denying what you are, you should repent. Learn about being a good person. It can only help you.

That's your claim not mine. You can't even say why you said that.
I said it because you’re an anti Semite.

As I’ve already told you repeatedly.

Then, you, being an unqualified retard, persist in asking me and others “why” you’re an anti Semite. 🙄

It’s not up to us to explain to you why you’re an anti Semite. It is up to you to rectify it. 👍

You are. Back to you, twat rash.

It is interesting. You are an anti Semite but you almost seem to be on the cusp of appreciating that it is a bad thing to be.

So, instead of falsely denying what you are, you should repent. Learn about being a good person. It can only help you.
You talk like a 10 year old!

I said it because you’re an anti Semite.

As I’ve already told you repeatedly.

Then, you, being an unqualified retard, persist in asking me and others “why” you’re an anti Semite. 🙄

It’s not up to us to explain to you why you’re an anti Semite. It is up to you to rectify it. 👍
Like I said, you talk like a 10 year old.

Why am I an anti-Semite?

Again, it is not my claim. You accused me of being a Jew hater, yet you can't say why? Talk about a raving lunatic! You just say things for no apparent reason.
I would not worry about it. It’s some of the worst anti-Americanism from Republicans, who claim to be these people who support free speech, they claim to stand up to the racism from the left , and here they are acting like the very people they criticize.

It’s some of the most childish, disgraceful, whining I’ve seen from Trump conservatives. W/e they have their free speech, but they are an embarrassment.

Like I said, you talk like a 10 year old.

Why am I an anti-Semite?
You’re dealing with somebody who when they are challenged and defeated they back into a corner and resort to personal attacks. It’s embarrassing.

There’s no antisemitism on the US message board. A poll proved it like 20 people voted that Muslims are the most hateful group. Some voted for white people, others for Black people. Not a single voter voted for Jews.

Forum List

Back