Congratulations to the US message board for having no anti-Semitic posters.

No, its not that you have ANY LEGITIMATE CRITICISM of the Israeli government, it's that you utterly reject ANY information that disagrees with what you want to believe and your eagerness to ACCEPT ANYTHING that makes Israel RESPONSIBLE for the October 7th massacre.

"No babies were beheaded"

"Netanyahu issued a stand down order "

"The Israeli government carried out the massacre to acquire land"

These, and MANY more, are the asinine theories I've heard and you gravitate to.

BS, you call ANYONE antisemitic who doesn't go along with your MSM view. You and others here throw that word around as easily as can be, to all sorts of people who it doesn't apply to. You're trying to make this about me, but my statement was a general one, and it stands. Now stop harassing me, you said you put me on ignore but you keep posting to me with your frothing-at-the-mouth emotional ranting and raving. If you can't handle hearing anything but your Establishment view, then put me on ignore, for real. I certainly have no interest in hearing your views, if I wanted to hear the MSM view, I'd turn on the idiot box.

There was a poll that asked folks which group they think causes the most trouble. Muslims got like 15 votes. Black people got maybe seven votes, I think white people might have gotten a few votesā€¦. Jews got no votes. Democrats got a bunch of votes , Republicans got a bunch of votes.

So if somebody is against Jews and they did not participate in that thread, please let us all know. Because here on this form people are open about their views. I have seen a few BLM supporter say negative comments about white people in general, Iā€™ve seen a few Trump supporter say negative comments about blacks in general. I canā€™t recall ever seeing a negative comment about Jews in general. And if there is one, Iā€™m gonna go ahead and ask people to quote it and provide the message right here.

And no one cannot call somebody anti-Jewish if they criticize Israel . I mean they can but the allegation holds no waterā€¦.. thought crimes are not a thing on this site

And thatā€™s it Have a nice day.
They didn't ask for my vote. If Democrats got a bunch of votes then Jews got a bunch of votes and since Jews (in many cases) are light-skinned, they can also be bunched in with them who voted against "whites."

I find these people very problematic:

Democrats and light-skinned and Jewish:

iu

Last edited:
BS, you call ANYONE antisemitic who doesn't go along with your MSM view. You and others here throw that word around as easily as can be, to all sorts of people who it doesn't apply to. You're trying to make this about me, but my statement was a general one, and it stands. Now stop harassing me, you said you put me on ignore but you keep posting to me with your frothing-at-the-mouth emotional ranting and raving. If you can't handle hearing anything but your Establishment view, then put me on ignore, for real. I certainly have no interest in hearing your views, if I wanted to hear the MSM view, I'd turn on the idiot box.
Lefties always resort to name-calling when they have no legitimate argument or when they sorely lack debate skills. I take 'em with a very small grain of salt.

There was a poll that asked folks which group they think causes the most trouble. Muslims got like 15 votes. Black people got maybe seven votes, I think white people might have gotten a few votesā€¦. Jews got no votes. Democrats got a bunch of votes , Republicans got a bunch of votes.

So if somebody is against Jews and they did not participate in that thread, please let us all know. Because here on this form people are open about their views. I have seen a few BLM supporter say negative comments about white people in general, Iā€™ve seen a few Trump supporter say negative comments about blacks in general. I canā€™t recall ever seeing a negative comment about Jews in general. And if there is one, Iā€™m gonna go ahead and ask people to quote it and provide the message right here.

And no one cannot call somebody anti-Jewish if they criticize Israel . I mean they can but the allegation holds no waterā€¦.. thought crimes are not a thing on this site

And thatā€™s it Have a nice day.
agreed, but fallacious in the extreme since there are Jewish Blacks, Jewish Democrats, Jewish Republicans and the only way you separate is to be prejudiced anyway. He is Jewish but because he is Republican then....

All such surveys take a ,say, Black, Catholic, Republican, gay and decide which part of those traits is the real person

That cat's some kind of weird creeper in that regard, observably. Always did give me the heebie jeebies.

If somebody's gonna pop off about putting someone on ignore when they say something they don't like, then do it and shut up about it instead of grandstanding and saying you're gonna do it and then not do it and then keep following them around all over the board like a little gnat.

If you think about it, people who openly tell someone that they're putting them on ignore are basically saying hey, if you don't say what I want you to say, then I'm going to punish you by not reading what you have to say. People like that are typically 1 - really only demonstrating that they're desperate for attention. And 2 - completely consumed by their own pathetic sense of self-importance.

I guess they seem to think that you, as the supposed ignoree, might think that they're as important as they seem to think they are and are gonna say oh nos...I don't want you to ignore me, so I'll start saying what you want me to say. lol. Pft.

Sociopathic shit...

Last edited:
Does anyone sit down and make lists of people that are not Jewish?

"Truth", my a$%

The listings and lists (including the parhetic desperate guys throwing leaflets at houses) prove again, who the real victim is.

Lefties always resort to name-calling when they have no legitimate argument or when they sorely lack debate skills. I take 'em with a very small grain of salt.
Yes, they certainly do often.

I apply the same argument to this thread, as I do with the BLM argument. The idea that antisemitism is a problem in America is an offense, a judgment, and an attack on our own family members, friends, neighbors, and fellow Americans. Itā€™s the idea that somebody down the street hates blacks, or hates Jews.

What we have seen on the US message board are a few posters complaining about antisemitism very loudly nonethelessā€¦. Thereā€™s not many of them, but all it takes are few people to make a multiple threads on this issueā€¦ they havenā€™t shown any proof of their allegation ā€¦. the demand is they have to show somebody saying ā€œall Jews are a problemā€. And I donā€™t think they can but if they can, they need to provide a quote. So far itā€™s only thought crime accusations, which is really embarrassing for these people to do that.

This is what some pro Israel folks say ,

ā€œYour hyping up antisemitismā€

ā€œYour post seems antisemiticā€

Well thatā€™s not how adult life works and thatā€™s not responsible and it will never make the threshold. People can make these accusations all they want, but they will not be acceptable.

You can apply the same idea to the idea that the usmb has a problem with Hindus, or white people, or Christians. All of this is an attempted indictment of our fellow Americans and thatā€™s something I will not stand for. Most of us wonā€™t.

Itā€™s safe to say that the great majority of American people are friendly and not bigoted. The usmb reflects this.

cnm

Iā€™m trying to quote you, but it wonā€™t let me. OK, thank you for being the first post that I have seen that has attempted to prove the accusation of antisemitism. All the other ones are personal attacks, making things up about other posters and accusations of thought crimesā€¦

Letā€™s clear this up though. Because sometimes people make comments.

Rawley are you against all Jews?

Letā€™s see what he has to say because then thatā€™ll clear up that individual accusation.

Blaster once participated in a thread where it showed 20 or 30 people going into a Mall giving The Nazi salute. And blaster said ā€œ I approve of this Mayham.ā€ Probably a bad thing to say but I donā€™t think the guy is anti-Semitic . He appears to actually be very much pro Israel.

So itā€™s all very straightforward. If somebody is accusing another poster of antisemitism they need to provide a quote , the accused can be brought in and asked a question

. ā€œHey, do you think Jews are inferior, are you against all Jews. ā€œ

And then the answer will clear up the question.

This is common sense stuff with a common sense solution. Just like if we thought somebody was against white people we could simply ask them ā€œdo you think whites are inferior, do you think white people in general are a problem?ā€

Last edited:
DO you hate American Jews, or just Israeli Jews?
OK. The answer has already been provided. Iā€™m not responding to any trolling. Iā€™m not responding to any posts in this thread that does not include a quote of somebody accused of antisemitism.

I answered you. Can you go ahead and answer me.

Are you against Jews ?

I don't usually speak up for people. I let em fight their own battles. But I've known buttercup for many years. Since long before I ever came around this circus. But I don't like bullies. In fact, I especially loathe them. Particularly the ones who run in packs and seek to single out those whom they might see as an easy target in an organized manner for the purpose of creating the illusion of strength in their designated narrative because they know that their target is more passive and won't likely engage them in the same vitrolic manner. And in this particular case, being led around by the nose and directed by some entitlement-minded noob who knows absolutely jack squat nothing about anyone on this board.

That loud mouth that's following buttercup around making the claims that he is (as well as a couple of others in his dedicated little group who tend to like to single her out in the same manner and with the same intent) don't have a clue about what they're talking about. They're just low value blips on a screen trying to find an easy target to gang up on who they know isn't as vitriolic and naturally mean-spirited as they are and who they think they can use as an example without much risk of being turned out. They're white noise. Nothing more. People like that are generally weaklings and intellectual lightweights. Typical low-value posters and loud mouthed wingers, often just as rabidly statist as those whom they accuse of the same in their daily routine of chase, trap and hump the football, observably. And demonstrably, I'd add.

As a missionary and having lived over there (as well as in other countries,) she's probably forgotten more about the geo-politics of the Middle East and the people of the Middle East than they will ever know. But that's her business to discuss any further than that.

Placing that aside, I've worked two general election campaigns for a true and legitimate statesman where she contributed her skillset in some part, doing things that people like her recent fan club full of keyboard jockeys wouldn't likely ever have the fortitude or courage to take on, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she's also a far superior representative for the cause of Individual liberty, her faith and for the fabric of the Republic itself than any of the quislings using the board to play the game they're playing with her will ever be. I imagine the most they've ever done in their lives is vote and pop their pie holes off on obscure message boards. And likely as far as they've traveled the world is Disney World or whatever.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I got nothin against thems Jews, I just support an organization dedicated to killing every last one of them, that's all.

This is about antisemitismā€¦ Iā€™ve seen none of it on the entire US message board. Iā€™ve only seen a tiny fraction of all posters here on the usmb complain about ā€œantisemitismā€ if somebody criticized Israelā€¦

I havenā€™t seen one poster say all Jews are the enemy. Have you?

the same people calling folks antisemitic are also folks who criticize BLM and claim to support free speech. They should be embarrassed. It is literally the same tactics BLM supporters use calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them a racist.

Hell I never thought I would see the day when some of my fellow Trump supporters turn into BLM type crybabies.

the challenge has been made and the demand is the accusers show proof. We need to see quotes ā€¦until then there is no antisemitism on the US message board.
Get help dude.

SO many posters play this same dishonest game.
Also, Iā€™ve asked a question for which there is no valid answer:

There are 140 countries that are rated worse for human rights, including many Arab countries, than the one and only Jewish state - and yet the condemnation and venom-spewing is always directed against Israel. WHY?

Forum List

Back