Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.

Actually two revelations came to light.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group, but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
:thewave:

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

18efy5hmya9rejpg.jpg

Congratulations for being a loopy bitch...

I don't agree. Of course the libs will say she did well but she was evasive.

She was reading from a script.

One thing that came out today....Obama and his administration lied to the people....I wouldn't call that a win. But then I'm not a dimwitted left loon either
Exactly. They lied to the families of the dead at the funerals.

Hillary contacts Egypts Prime Minister shortly after the attacks and tells him we know this was a pre planned attack it was not about a video then she and the administration tells the public for weeks after that it was about a video. I'm not sure very many would consider that as a win.

lefties do

because they dont care if their candidate is a frikkin liar

Congratulations on her well deserved win.

So, I guess you think this is some sort of game.

I just watched Megyn Kelly interview Sean Smith's mother, she made it clear that the administration never felt it necessary to give her any answers as to how or why her son died. At the end, she flatly said that "they just don't care."

Think about that while you're celebrating.

Her and slick willy deserve each other, their clueless daughter must be proud.

Slick willy is nothing more than a common child molester, she is just an professional politician who happens to be a loopy bitch who happens to be in some type of a relationship with an child molester??

Made for jerry springer, I know.

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.

-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012, at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

Yeah, that's a fail.

Amazing performance by Hillary

11 hours of "gotcha" and Republicans and they came up blank

Hillary once again showed she was the only adult in the room

Actually two revelations came to light.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group, but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

Those two claims - that the video was in part a cause in the attack, and that it was "done by an al-qaeda-like group" are not mutually exclusive, and in fact both true.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.

Correct. Because diplomatic security requests aren't supposed go to the SoS's desk, they're supposed to go to the Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security's desk.

Forum List

Back