Condemning communism

Right, we don't understand. My wife's college educated parent's, one of whom graduated top of his engineering class, don't understand the intricacies of Communism despite growing up under Communist rule and living there through their early working years. Only you lefties who have discussed the topic in depth over $5 lattes in college have a true understanding of how Communism works and how a country gets there.

No one have ever grown up under communist rule because there has never been any country remotely communist.
The closest you can come is primitive tribes or religious communes.

It is not that communism could not be tried on a larger scale, but that capitalists always take over before it has any chance.
For example, anyone claiming Stalin was anything but a pure capitalist, would be extremely ignorant.

I can guarantee you that the overwhelming majority of people that have escaped Communist rule and come to the US oppose the Democratic Party. Only Communist sympathizers would support them.

No one escaped communist rule because there has never been any communist country.
They considered it after the French Revolution, but the capitalists quickly took over and killed all the communists there as well.

No one have ever grown up under communist rule because there has never been any country remotely communist.
The closest you can come is primitive tribes or religious communes.

It is not that communism could not be tried on a larger scale, but that capitalists always take over before it has any chance.
For example, anyone claiming Stalin was anything but a pure capitalist, would be extremely ignorant.

You are so confused.

No one escaped communist rule because there has never been any communist country.
They considered it after the French Revolution, but the capitalists quickly took over and killed all the communists there as well.

You should have a conversation with my wife's parents. I would love for you to tell them that there has never been a Communist country. It would be very entertaining.

You should have a conversation with my wife's parents. I would love for you to tell them that there has never been a Communist country. It would be very entertaining.
Its a ridiculous play on words.

The shit being spewed in this thread is pure nonsense. History books just got it all wrong. Some nobody on a message board has it all figured out and everything we have been taught our entire lives from elementary school all the way through College is incorrect!!!!

Jesus.

Yep that's me. Stupid, yet ironically successful and squarely in the crosshairs of the lefts "hate the rich" mantra. Maybe you lefties need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why virtually every non-successful person and zit-faced teenager just happens to agree with your ideology.
I'm not a lefty. I don't like political movements that thrive on hatred and ignorance. Which is also why i don't like Trumpsters.

I don't intend to "demonstrate" anything to you other than contempt. We clear?
I already stated that you can't even demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post. Claiming that you do not intend to do what you can't do anyway is some lame shit. Sour grapes. You are trying to put lipstick on a pig.

These kind of games are typical of commies, but at the end of the day, lefties do not condemn communism.

I can guarantee you that the overwhelming majority of people that have escaped Communist rule and come to the US oppose the Democratic Party. Only Communist sympathizers would support them.
You just pulled that out of your ass like everything else you think you know about politics.

You don't understand shit if you think the American left is in any way communist. Simple as that. The right has robbed the term of all meaning.
Stop trying to hide the left's love of communism. Have you no shame?

And yet, interestingly, ask them for a clear definition of the word and they can't do it.
Start a new thread asking for this definition instead of posing this question as a means to direct attention away from your lie about condemning communism. Maybe you will get a response then.

Nearly 200 posts into this, and still no definition of the term. They can't even do THAT.
Wrong thread.

Here is the opening post:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

Suddenly claiming to condemn communism AFTER being called out for never condemning it is absolutely NOT condemnation. It is a fucking lie. You will NEVER be able to demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, and you do not condemn communism. This is because your are a commie, right down to your heart and soul, thru and through.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Won't take "yes" for an answer? You are unhinged.

Interesting how I can't find where you have condemned communism
It's right here in this thread, right under your nose and you still can't find it...maybe you aren't any good at this looking up stuff?

But you've yet to explain why you have never condemned anachism and satanism on this forum.

Let's go buddy, time to fess up your sins.

Last edited:
Here is the opening post:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?
What is communism? In your own words please.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back