Concerned Conservatives: Are you standing up or standing down to Democrat treason?

Unless you are a fool who believes the election is really over or you are unwilling to stand on principles, you must not allow this false narrative to take hold. Creepy Joe has won nothing except an embarrassing reckoning in court for all to see. Stand up now or stand by as better people do the work you refuse to do to save our Republic from the obvious and widespread subversion of our elections by the Democratic cheating machine.
Contact your reps at the state & local level & let them know you are paying attention. Here's an example of what you might want to say or email to them:

As a concerned citizen & voter in your district, I must tell you I am very alarmed over widespread evidence along with eyewitness reports of rampant election corruption from all over the country.
It's not only me, it's also my family, friends & many others I have heard from. We are extremely upset that this election was stolen from the American people in the worst case of voter fraud we have ever heard of.
This attack upon our Constitutional Republic is almost too brazen & obvious to believe. We know it has been aided & abetted by very powerful people & institutions designed to protect us from this banana-republic style subversion. This is sedition and treason.
We want to know what you are doing about this considering the much more powerful platform you have as our elected representative.
Have you been contacting anybody & speaking out about this or are you standing by while our electoral integrity is compromised?
Are you actively asking questions & raising our concerns with your colleagues at home & in other states?
Have you personally called for any investigations & used your voice (social media, press conferences, etc...) to let the country know we are watching & paying attention to what is going on?
Will you be a vocal supporter of whatever legal remedies are available to uncover the falsification of voting throughout the country?
We are watching to see what you do to protect us & we will not forget if you fail to stand for fair elections results RIGHT NOW!
I said we are upset but allow me rephrase that- we are ENRAGED & we will not accept the status quo of "all talk and no action" from anybody with the power you yield on our behalf.
We the People are fed up with lies, corruption & censorship of our views. We will not stand for it anymore & to think we will is a grave mistake that will lead to conflict we have not seen in this great country since the Civil War.
We will be paying attention to how you respond & fight for your constituents. We demand a strong condemnation of this criminal abuse of our electoral process.
Failure to do so would make you complicit in these deeds & I am sure that is the last thing you want.
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Sorry, I tend to get long winded when I'm pissed but feel free to use anything you want or not but contact them today and do not let up. Talk to your friends and family and make sure everybody you know & everybody they know will do the same. We must keep the pressure on them and show them we know better than to believe Obiden won this fair & square.
The future of our country is at stake.
Sorry. The election is over. Y’all sound so desperate right now, had I not seen so much douchebagery from Trump and his minions over the years I’d actually feel sorry for you. But as things stand it is a well deserved loss.
It won't stop, either, because Trump will keep claiming it for the rest of his life.
It won't stop because millions of Americans are aware of the absolutely blatant attempt to steal the election. The next 4 years will be tough for you all. Probably longer than that after your cheating machine is smashed & nobody votes for Dems except wokesters & other useful idiots

Unless you are a fool who believes the election is really over or you are unwilling to stand on principles, you must not allow this false narrative to take hold. Creepy Joe has won nothing except an embarrassing reckoning in court for all to see. Stand up now or stand by as better people do the work you refuse to do to save our Republic from the obvious and widespread subversion of our elections by the Democratic cheating machine.
Contact your reps at the state & local level & let them know you are paying attention. Here's an example of what you might want to say or email to them:

As a concerned citizen & voter in your district, I must tell you I am very alarmed over widespread evidence along with eyewitness reports of rampant election corruption from all over the country.
It's not only me, it's also my family, friends & many others I have heard from. We are extremely upset that this election was stolen from the American people in the worst case of voter fraud we have ever heard of.
This attack upon our Constitutional Republic is almost too brazen & obvious to believe. We know it has been aided & abetted by very powerful people & institutions designed to protect us from this banana-republic style subversion. This is sedition and treason.
We want to know what you are doing about this considering the much more powerful platform you have as our elected representative.
Have you been contacting anybody & speaking out about this or are you standing by while our electoral integrity is compromised?
Are you actively asking questions & raising our concerns with your colleagues at home & in other states?
Have you personally called for any investigations & used your voice (social media, press conferences, etc...) to let the country know we are watching & paying attention to what is going on?
Will you be a vocal supporter of whatever legal remedies are available to uncover the falsification of voting throughout the country?
We are watching to see what you do to protect us & we will not forget if you fail to stand for fair elections results RIGHT NOW!
I said we are upset but allow me rephrase that- we are ENRAGED & we will not accept the status quo of "all talk and no action" from anybody with the power you yield on our behalf.
We the People are fed up with lies, corruption & censorship of our views. We will not stand for it anymore & to think we will is a grave mistake that will lead to conflict we have not seen in this great country since the Civil War.
We will be paying attention to how you respond & fight for your constituents. We demand a strong condemnation of this criminal abuse of our electoral process.
Failure to do so would make you complicit in these deeds & I am sure that is the last thing you want.

Sorry, I tend to get long winded when I'm pissed but feel free to use anything you want or not but contact them today and do not let up. Talk to your friends and family and make sure everybody you know & everybody they know will do the same. We must keep the pressure on them and show them we know better than to believe Obiden won this fair & square.

First we have to contend with the Traitorousness in our own party. Time to clean house in the GOP.

Fuck you. The political elite of the repubs and dems have sold us out to china. That is plain as day.

You fuckers are complicit.

Do you want me to do that?
Of course. I don't fear reading- link away.

Important thing here. Their is only one lawsuit listed that has the potential to swing a state. But even with that state, (not judging the validity just taking it at face value) Trump still loses.

These kinds of things don't exactly speak to a strong or ANY case.
Wishful thinking on your part. Do you actually believe it or are you just programmed to tow the lefty narrative?
They are & have been collecting all the evidence they need to expose the lies, fraud and corruption coming from the Dem cheating machine.
It's coming out soon & denial won't stop it
I gave the pending lawsuits in swing states. None assert voting fraud. I gave the courts decision on one lawsuit. And the brutal way the proposed evidence was slapped down. Those are facts not believes. In fact I made it a point to keep my opinion out of the post as much as I could.

You on the other hand are trying to make the claim that there is so far unrevealed proof of voter fraud out there with the capacity to swing the election. What exactly do you propose the Trump team is waiting for to litigate?

Only one of us needs believe or wishful thinking to make their point. Guess what..... it's not me.

And yet none of this "proof" has found it's way into litigation.
It's early on, in the Discovery stage, if you will- there is no litigation until a trial or hearing- of course the media tries, desperately to litigate, to sway public opinion before a "hearing" and real litigation, and ignore "proof" that goes against the narrative- creating a public opinion is trial by public opinion, not a hearing, or a trial by jury- when one, (the media) has a bully platform, (print and internet) it controls the narrative to back it's highly subjective opinion- the credibility of the media is lower than that of the critters who inhabit the District of Criminals-
When I site the actual court decision and the pending cases I don't rely on the medias opinion. I rely on the facts as they stand.

Claiming that there's more facts outside what's being litigated 6 days after the election is simply not rational. What exactly are they waiting for?

Important thing here. Their is only one lawsuit listed that has the potential to swing a state. But even with that state, (not judging the validity just taking it at face value) Trump still loses.

Wishful thinking on your part. Do you actually believe it or are you just programmed to tow the lefty narrative?
They are & have been collecting all the evidence they need to expose the lies, fraud and corruption coming from the Dem cheating machine.
I gave the pending lawsuits in swing states. None assert voting fraud. I gave the courts decision on one lawsuit. And the brutal way the proposed evidence was slapped down. Those are facts not believes. In fact I made it a point to keep my opinion out of the post as much as I could.

You on the other hand are trying to make the claim that there is so far unrevealed proof of voter fraud out there with the capacity to swing the election. What exactly do you propose the Trump team is waiting for to litigate?

Only one of us needs believe or wishful thinking to make their point. Guess what..... it's not me.
We art only 6 days out & they are collecting evidence. Get back to me in a few weeks when everything starts to implode on the Dems. They jumped the shark this election & they know it. We'll see who is actually doing the wishful thinking soon enough.

Sorry. The election is over. Y’all sound so desperate right now, had I not seen so much douchebagery from Trump and his minions over the years I’d actually feel sorry for you. But as things stand it is a well deserved loss.
You misunderstand election laws. MSM does not declare the winner.
It's OK. You all went overboard with your constant cheating, you got caught & now you're gonna get pantsed for the world to see
Who declared Trump a winner 4 years ago prior to him giving his victory speech?

Remember how democrats wanted to believe men could become women and men could bear children? It's an actual no-shit branch of philosophy known as postmodernism. You have taken the bait. Postmodernists believe everything that exists is a social construct and can be changed simply by thinking it has changed or stating that is has (changed). For instance, postmodernists believe they can change the color of the sky or the sex of a child—by thinking or saying it has changed. And now, now the postmodernists have gotten their fingers in your brain, and they've got you changing the presidential election results NOT by fact or numerical science, but by thinking and saying the results have changed in your favor has actually changed them that way. I pity you.
It’s not thoughts that are declaring Biden a winner it’s the actual counting of the votes combined with simple math. Huge concepts for you to wrap your brain around, I get that, but it’s science none the less

It's OK. You all went overboard with your constant cheating, you got caught & now you're gonna get pantsed for the world to see
IDK, maybe the voters? Nice deflection dude

lol

Sorry....CNN does not get to call the election.

Could be end of December before the Supreme Court rules and puts Trump back in the WH
Trump is not getting back the White House. He’s gonna be Mr Poopy pants for a while but the adults are going to move on. We all now the results of this election. Trump ain’t gonna flip that. He’s cried wild too many times. Remember the 3 million illegal votes last election and the commission he formed?? The one that found absolutely nothing?! Haha. This is the same BS. His games are a joke

Remember how democrats wanted to believe men could become women and men could bear children? It's an actual no-shit branch of philosophy known as postmodernism. You have taken the bait. Postmodernists believe everything that exists is a social construct and can be changed simply by thinking it has changed or stating that is has (changed). For instance, postmodernists believe they can change the color of the sky or the sex of a child—by thinking or saying it has changed. And now, now the postmodernists have gotten their fingers in your brain, and they've got you changing the presidential election results NOT by fact or numerical science, but by thinking and saying the results have changed in your favor has actually changed them that way. I pity you.
It’s not thoughts that are declaring Biden a winner it’s the actual counting of the votes combined with simple math. Huge concepts for you to wrap your brain around, I get that, but it’s science none the less

You are soul-taken. Chew on that.

It won't stop, either, because Trump will keep claiming it for the rest of his life.
He can claim all he wants as long it’s in the shadows with his buddy Rush and Al Jones and the other wingnut blowhards

It won't stop because millions of Americans are aware of the absolutely blatant attempt to steal the election. The next 4 years will be tough for you all. Probably longer than that after your cheating machine is smashed & nobody votes for Dems except wokesters & other useful idiots
Baseless claims that nobody will be able to prove. You watch as all these claims get laughed out of court. In the end Trump will be out. That’s the important thing

Who did they collude with to create a situation of treason?
Likely no one.
But it cost you and me and 300 million of the rest of us 30 million dollars to find out Trump didn't collude with anyone to create a situation of treason. Who accused him of that?
I know....thats ancient history.

IDK, maybe the voters? Nice deflection dude
You do know... the media called it that night for Trump and he rejoiced and gave a victory speech and then preceded with transition just like Biden is doing... just like they have done for decades. Nothing has changed. It’s not an official nomination as that comes at a later date. But it is how the math and numbers fall. Biden got more votes. He won. Deal with it.

You are soul-taken. Chew on that.
I’m chewing. What am I supposed to be tasting? Am I supposed to believe something a bitter internet troll says and feel bad? Cause right now I just feel comedy at you thinking you’re landing a punch as you simply sound like an idiot.

We art only 6 days out & they are collecting evidence. Get back to me in a few weeks when everything starts to implode on the Dems. They jumped the shark this election & they know it. We'll see who is actually doing the wishful thinking soon enough.
A few weeks? Inauguration is about 11 weeks away. Transition of power is supposed to be underway. What evidence is there supposed to be out there now that hasn't been discovered yet? Election is over, poll watchers have given their reports. Claiming that somehow in a few weeks an iron tight case can be made that's not possible now is sheer lunacy.

If it goes to 10 days, the RNC is going to pull the funding. If Rump History holds true, there is nothing there to prove. No evidence to be presented. If they had the evidence, they would be presenting it now.

If it goes to 10 days, the RNC is going to pull the funding. If Rump History holds true, there is nothing there to prove. No evidence to be presented. If they had the evidence, they would be presenting it now.
Right... because it is totally reasonable to expect them to collect and reveal all their evidence within 6 days of of the most massive fraud in US election history. Makes total sense now :slap:

Forum List

Back