Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I love GOOD news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave::up::up::up:

1594430569882.png

You people are so fucked up you see open corruption as a victory.

Open corruption? You mean like when Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg?

Who is Susan Rosenberg you may ask?

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

Now tell me more about this "open corruption."

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

pathetic whataboutism

So if it's bad for Clinton why is it a reason you to celebrate for Trump?

Oh. Was Roger Stone caught unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck?

When did that not happen?

Cause Trump pardons people wrongfully convicted Like the sheriff that told the truth about Obama being a Kenyon and got jailed for it by Obama where Clinton pardons the most evil scum of the world,well known criminals and murderers.Lol

Of course, Rump pardoned him. This is what Stone said in an interview...

“He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

— Roger Stone, in an interview with Howard Fineman

In other words, "Watch it, Rump. Pardon me or else"

Forum List

Back