Acerbic Ann Coulter endorses "The lovely Amy McGrath" against Cocaine Mitch McConnell as Lou Dobbs slams RNC chair over the meddling in GOP primaries

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"The lovely Amy McGrath is a Marine Corps veteran. The average donation to her campaign is $36.

Mitch McConnell is a broken-down old man owed by cheap labor lobbyists." - Coulter

the GOP is eating itself, my friends!

• Banned
"The lovely Amy McGrath is a Marine Corps veteran. The average donation to her campaign is $36.

Mitch McConnell is a broken-down old man owed by cheap labor lobbyists." - Coulter

McGrath lied about her military record.

so?

everyone lies at some point

Moscow Mitch lied about Russia

Prove it. I can prove McGrath claimed to be a Marine combat pilot, yet she never pilotted an aircraft in combat.

• Banned

so?

Prove it. I can prove McGrath claimed to be a Marine combat pilot, yet she never pilotted an aircraft in combat.

she killed Bin Laden, I'm told

so?

Yes, she was a Navy SEAL before the sex change. She looks like a dude in drag, even more than Michelle Obama.

so?

Yes, she was a Navy SEAL before the sex change. She looks like a dude in drag, even more than Michelle Obama.

you done now?

stop hijacking my quality thread

so?

you done now?

You done with the lying? If so, ask the mods to close the thread!

so?

you done now?

You done with the lying? If so, ask the mods to close the thread!

in your dreams, sucker

so?

you done now?

drunks always think highly of themselves

Forum List

Back