Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

You people are so fucked up you see open corruption as a victory.

Open corruption? You mean like when Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg?

Who is Susan Rosenberg you may ask?

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

Now tell me more about this "open corruption."
So if it's bad for Clinton why is it a reason you to celebrate for Trump?

Oh. Was Roger Stone caught unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck?

When did that not happen?
I don't remember ever doing a victory lap over any politician doing a big corrupt favor for a personal friend. Just trying to figure out how you think this is a reason to celebrate.

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

Oh. Was Roger Stone caught unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck?

Did roger stone serve 19 years in prison?

There goes that party of law and order, gain...and they wonder why people riot...
Presidential pardons are lawful.
Remind me again why conservatives were angry at Clinton for pardoning mark rich?
Because he was an actual criminal.

Remind us what “crime” Stone is guilty of? Leaving a stupid message about a dog? That warrants 40 months in prison? Not playing along with Mueller’s Russia hoax scam?

Of course, Rump pardoned him. This is what Stone said in an interview...

“He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

— Roger Stone, in an interview with Howard Fineman

In other words, "Watch it, Rump. Pardon me or else"

Only a libtard would come up with that conclusion, and Trump did NOT pardon him.

Did roger stone serve 19 years in prison?

Why should he? Roger Stone is a patriot, not the kind of shitheads Clinton and Obama pardoned. The POS Clinton pardoned was also one of the getaway drivers in a Brink’s robbery, which resulted in the deaths of two police officers and one security guard.

Of course you live in Bizzaro World, so trying to explain the difference to you would be a waste of time.

i like Stone. he has a raw energy notable even in the adrenaline-fueled world of politics. they tried to destroy his life. King Trump came to the rescue. thank god we give presidents king-like powers when it comes to pardons and commutations, my friends

You had no problem with Clinton's many bought and paid for pardons, so STFU.
Prove I didn't or stfu.
Say something bad about the Clintons, something truthful.

Bet you can't.
You cultists go into every trump thread and have your fits of clinton tourettes syndrome. Just don't open the thread at all, if it is too much for your delicate sensibilities.
Trump is getting beat to a pulp and they consider pardoning a total dirtbag a win. Foolish and ignorant.

Stone would throw himself from a rooftop if he feels that would secure a Trump presidency. and you know what? he actually did! (figuratively)

Stone would throw himself from a rooftop if he feels that would secure a Trump presidency. and you know what? he actually did! (figuratively)

Only you would use actually and figuratively to describe an action. What a dumbass!
maybe i've been listening to Biden too much! starting to sound like him

i need to lay off the Biden...he only gives interviews to small local stations anyway...

1594435062720.png

Forum List

Back