2020 DNC Platform Thread and Poll

Which of the following belong in the 2020 democrat Party Platform

• Defund the Police

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Raise Taxes

• Medicare for Everyone - even Illegals!

• Purge all "fake news" from the Universe. Hannity, USMB conservative, all gone!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Global Warming is for real! Stamp out industry!

• Pull down statues of people we don't like

• Pull down people we don't like

• Arrest Trump

• Take away all guns

• Flood Texas and Florida with Illegals

• Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Let's see if we can help craft the 2020 "democrat" Party platform. I'll suggest several possible themes based upon current events. Feel free to add, subtract, put your 2 cents in.

Unlimited voting (it's for democrats, right? What else could it be?)

Let's see if we can help craft the 2020 "democrat" Party platform. I'll suggest several possible themes based upon current events. Feel free to add, subtract, put your 2 cents in.

I voted in your poll the following because THIS is how Far Left Radical they now are:

1594414109850.png

Okay here's something to add to the discussion.

The Democrat platform in 2020 goes like this:

NO Border security. Open Borders.

More Sanctuary Cities.

More Illegals being imported into America.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Encourage more Transgenderism.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Biological MEN MUST be ACCEPTED as being WOMEN. If you DISAGREE then you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Heterosexuals are bigots and White Heterosexuals are bigots AND Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporters.

White Christian Conservatives are Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporters.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Conservatives are Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporters.

If you are White then you are a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN then 2022-2023:

Year Two: ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 90% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations AND give their houses to Muh Blacks AND give their WIVES AND DAUGHTERS to Muh Black men because of Muh Dick and they DESERVE to be RAPED by Muh Blacks to ATONE for The Slaves Trade that ended MORE than 200 years ago. ANY White MAN who FIGHTS this will obviously be a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

IF ANY White person is being attacked by Muh Blacks and/or Muh Blacks are attempting to murder then IF said White person attempts to DEFEND themselves they obviously are a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

The US National Anthem having been declared racist because of Muh Blacks will be replaced by Muh Blacks national anthem which is "FUCK THE POLICE" by N.W.A.

The US Constitution will be ripped up having been declared racist by Muh Blacks because obviously White Christian Men wrote it and owned slaves the Ancestors of Muh Blacks.

Taking the LEAD from San Francisco, Muh Blacks will ENCOURAGE SHITTING in the streets as a way to further free themselves from the 200 year plus Oppression By Evil Whitey.

The United States of America having been declared racist by Muh Blacks will have it's name changed to WE WUZ KANGZLAND.

In the year 2028 We Wuz Kangzland having been declared BANKRUPT will be INVADED by the Communist Chinese who will systematically slaughter ALL of Muh Blacks.

The End.

Last edited:
Trump cultists, you need to ration your butthurt, otherwise you'll run out early. Y'all should be stockpiling large quantities of butthurt now, to use after your landslide loss.

And Frank, thanks as always for sending more votes to the Democrats.

Looks like a couple of posters need safe spaces. The first thing the Democrats will have to do is once again bail the country out of messes made by Republicans. This is getting to be a bad habit. One more good reason to send the Republican party packing...for at least the next decade. They've done enough damage.

I expect Democrats priorities will be taxes, healthcare, environment, and repairing our standing with our allies...that's if they aren't forced to take drastic measures to pull us out of the total pooch screw of a pandemic response.

The Democrats are in a transition period.
Pelosi and much of the current senior leadership will be gone by 2024.
They are really awful cretins, however the new leadership is going to be 10X worse.
The Squad is very racist and very radical.
Eventually Texas and Florida will fall to the Dems permanently.
When that happens it might be the end of our country.
People will immigrate out to escape the Dems.
Right now people can move to the suburbs or out of state.
But when the Dems have total control it will be a disaster.

You forgot reparations.

Looks like a couple of posters need safe spaces. The first thing the Democrats will have to do is once again bail the country out of messes made by Republicans. This is getting to be a bad habit. One more good reason to send the Republican party packing...for at least the next decade. They've done enough damage.

I expect Democrats priorities will be taxes, healthcare, environment, and repairing our standing with our allies...that's if they aren't forced to take drastic measures to pull us out of the total pooch screw of a pandemic response.
We can see how the Dems run things in Minneapolis, Seattle, NYC......they turn nice places into shxtholes

I need NO safe space, I am fearless, I have a S&W 500 Magnum and a S&W 357 Magnum among OTHER guns.

1594417388870.png

1594417498991.png

Hossfly I think you will appreciate :)

I need NO safe space, I am fearless, I have a S&W 500 Magnum and a S&W 357 Magnum among OTHER guns.

View attachment 361804

View attachment 361808

You need a shotgun with buck for suppressive crowd control fire.
Best bang for the buck is a Remington 'Defender' w/ an 18" barrel.

View attachment 361804

View attachment 361808

Well I have a Steyr SSG 69:

1594418058295.png

And a Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range, this is a VERY beautiful thing, the design is just gorgeous:

1594418136780.png

View attachment 361804

View attachment 361808

Well I have a Steyr SSG 69:

View attachment 361810

And a Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range, this is a VERY beautiful thing, the design is just gorgeous:

View attachment 361811

Nice!

Still ain't a shotgun throwing 9 .40 caliber or 27 9mm slugs in a widening open pattern in one shot. The key is crowd control, then you can pick off any wounded with whatever you choose.
You need a shotgun!

The Democrats are in a transition period.
Pelosi and much of the current senior leadership will be gone by 2024.
They are really awful cretins, however the new leadership is going to be 10X worse.
The Squad is very racist and very radical.
Eventually Texas and Florida will fall to the Dems permanently.
When that happens it might be the end of our country.
People will immigrate out to escape the Dems.
Right now people can move to the suburbs or out of state.
But when the Dems have total control it will be a disaster.

Whelp. Bill Clinton came in after Reagan and Bush Sr. and led us through a period of pretty decent growth. Barack Obama came in to an absolute disaster left by Bush Jr and after bailing us out of that, led us into the beginning of one of the longest growth periods in our country. Total disaster? Nah. I like the Democrats chances. I would be more worried about Republicans right now. Because of their policy failures and their spineless enabling of Trump, they stand on the brink of collapse. You should be supporting groups like the Lincoln Project. They're fighting for real conservatism.

Forum List

Back