Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

Stone was NOT a product of Mueller prosecutorial misconduct. AG Barr said he was properly convicted under his watch and that he asked Trump NOT to commute his sentence or pardon him.

Hey "judge" Amy Jackson.....take it!

look at that, just look at that liberal face!

ain't that a great sight?? :muahaha:

1594437356586.png

Man was a casualty of Mueller witch hunt that never should have happened.
Its ridiculous that the elites should have to serve time.

It not like he pardoned a terrorist serving a 58 year sentence after only serving 1/3rd of her sentence, on his last day in office. Or a FALN terrorist on his last day of office. Those were done by the last two commiecrat presidents. Stone did nothing compared to those terrorist.

Last edited:
Justice is done! Russian collusion was a hoax. The FBI didn't get away with entrapping and abusing Flynn and Stone to get Trump for Russian collusion!
Sadly that’s why the dems have created this virus hoax since the Russian collusion failed they now came up with this virus to try and take down trump.I never liked either party,both are corrupt,but I always thought the republicans were the more evil of the two that is until now.

Bullshit. One criminal bailing out another is all it is.

Stone is a goofball who likes attention but overall he is harmless and definitely not a threat to the nation.
Thank you,well said.someone who writes a book about the truth of the JFK ssassination that Johnson And Nixon had a huge hand in it,is for the people,so few people are awaited of how Nixon was involved in it up to his ears as much as johnson was and stone did a great patriotic service to the country by exposing that little known fact on Nixon just as sheriff Arapaho did a great patriotic service to the American people exposing obomination for the fraud president he is.both great men who trump pardoned which is a refreshing change over the murdering criminals Clinton pardoned while in office.

You people are so fucked up you see open corruption as a victory.

Open corruption? You mean like when Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg?

Who is Susan Rosenberg you may ask?

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

Now tell me more about this "open corruption."
So if it's bad for Clinton why is it a reason you to celebrate for Trump?

Stone wasn't a terrorist that set bombs all over the country. Your false moral equivalency is noted.

You people are so fucked up you see open corruption as a victory.

Open corruption? You mean like when Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg?

Who is Susan Rosenberg you may ask?

She was arrested in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

She is currently the vive chairperson of the fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

Now tell me more about this "open corruption."
So if it's bad for Clinton why is it a reason you to celebrate for Trump?

Stone wasn't a terrorist that set bombs all over the country. Your false moral equivalency is noted.

Yeah he’s always trolling

The man was convicted in a jury trial on the evidence. Throw the bum in jail.
I would expect no less from an Obama lover,the facist mass murdering president you evade facts on of HIS corruption. Grow up.

The party of law and order my ass...

There are low lifes

There are the lowest of lifes

There are child molesterors

There are serial killers

And then there's Roger Stone

And the there's the Republican party

Oh well, paybacks are a mofo.

see you down road.
Democrats put pedophiles above roger stone. No wonder they like Biden so much. A vote Biden sticker is like a warning, don't leave your kids alone around these people, label.

Why not? Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of a whole gang of bomber terrorists.
Exactly,so enough of this crap that Trump is the most corrupt president garbage I keep hearing.this coming from someone who is not even a trump supporter no less.

Yup. Just own your treason and criminality, conservatives.

Eh, nobody was murdered, maimed , looted, set on fire, undermined to the point of actual (Russian Hoax & Spying)) treason .. etc... nothing like Democratic Party promoted criminality and lawlessness.

You gotta love these sanctimonious c*nts that want an old man to die in prison for lying. Widdle adam shitt lies every time it opens its mouth and it's still walking our streets. Good for you Roger. Rub their fucking faces in it every chance you get.
Love your avatar two_iron that is the bomb,what a classic.Lol

i like Stone. he has a raw energy notable even in the adrenaline-fueled world of politics. they tried to destroy his life. King Trump came to the rescue. thank god we give presidents king-like powers when it comes to pardons and commutations, my friends
Well in this case it was great a president had that power,not so great when it was clinton and he pardoned all those hard line murdering criminals. It CAN be great sometimes as in this case,unfortuanatly bad at other times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back