Zone1 Common Arguments Used By Racists And How To Respond To Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites dominate crime statistics. The government owes, you know why it owes, and you really need to shut up.

8 Times the U.S. Government Gave White People Handouts to Get Ahead

How White People Made It Big By Getting Government Handouts

How Today’s White Middle Class Was Made Possible By Welfare

Whites, angered at blacks and immigrants receiving “government handouts,” forget they were lifted out of poverty through racially exclusive welfare programs in the 30s.

When Are White People Going To Stop Waiting For A Handout?

The only people I see on my TV these days, arguing with Congress about how much they think they should make even though their businesses would closed by now without taxpayer assistance, or pouting to cable news analysts about the severity of their company’s situation, are white people. White men in particular. They all seem to be waiting for the government to do something to help them now that they are in trouble.

Cognitive dissonance is not your friend.
The U.S. government that helped whites was financed by white tax payers. Blacks rarely made enough money to finance help given to whites.

I think every single American born after 1976 should sign a guilty plea for being racist prior to November 12, 2023; accept the punishment, and then never commit a racist act again. It will be up to others to provide the evidence of racist acts committed. The individual racist just has to plead guilty. They shouldn’t be required to list all of their racist acts.

What is the punishment for racist acts committed after 1976?

However the right to be racist shall forever be protected. Thought crimes don’t exist in any society. That’s fucking dumb. Anybody that wants to punish people for their thoughts smokes copious amounts of illegal substances or is dumber than their own left shoe.

Punishing someone for being racist is impossible no matter how fucking retarded the whiner is. Just as it isn’t illegal for them to be totally retarded. Likewise it isn’t illegal for someone to be racist. It never will be.
No. This is another dumb post trying to minimize the effects of racist legislation at every level of government as well as in policies within the various institutions we use in our system. A racial slur does no harm, but a racial slur and not hiring qualified people of color does great harm. And this is where the fallacy lies in the sort of argument this idiot tries to use.

No. This is another dumb post trying to minimize the effects of racist legislation at every level of government as well as in policies within the various institutions we use in our system. A racial slur does no harm, but a racial slur and not hiring qualified people of color does great harm. And this is where the fallacy lies in the sort of argument this idiot tries to use.
Affirmative action does not cause the hiring of "qualified people of color." It forces the hiring of unqualified colored people.

Whites dominate crime statistics. The government owes, you know why it owes, and you really need to shut up.

8 Times the U.S. Government Gave White People Handouts to Get Ahead

How White People Made It Big By Getting Government Handouts

How Today’s White Middle Class Was Made Possible By Welfare

Whites, angered at blacks and immigrants receiving “government handouts,” forget they were lifted out of poverty through racially exclusive welfare programs in the 30s.

When Are White People Going To Stop Waiting For A Handout?

The only people I see on my TV these days, arguing with Congress about how much they think they should make even though their businesses would closed by now without taxpayer assistance, or pouting to cable news analysts about the severity of their company’s situation, are white people. White men in particular. They all seem to be waiting for the government to do something to help them now that they are in trouble.

Cognitive dissonance is not your friend.
So, white peoples bad? Is that what you expect “back-pay” for?

What I expect is for whites like you to shut up pretending that your asses were never given anything and especially that you were never given anything that blacks paid for.

I was given things and some of them were paid for by blacks. We good? I will appease your every demand. Got any more?

I accept 100% of all your accusations as fact. Now what?

Now that every white man here agrees with everything you have ever said since you were born, can we start proposing workable solutions yet or is it still too early for that part of the dumb ass game?

You do know that Martin Luther King actually had written legislation before he started protesting and such. Wait. Did you know that?

If you are starving to death is it best to ask for food or to just start telling everybody how bad they suck?

Write the legislation, then let the discussions begin. If there is no proposed legislation nothing will ever get done except for well written newspaper articles that causes clapping.

Racism post 1976 is stupid. Both sides know it. It’s like narcissism. The amount of people with narcissism is nil yet more articles are written about it than any other mental disorder. Racism is just fun. I don’t know why. Americans love it. I’m a sucker for it too. I stay away here for months but always come back to get a good chuckle. Without proposed legislation this isn’t even a discussion. It’s just lunatics putting on an entertaining circus show.

What I expect is for whites like you to shut up pretending that your asses were never given anything and especially that you were never given anything that blacks paid for.
Government benefits given to whites were paid for with white tax money. Negroes rarely earned enough money to pay much in taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back