Zone1 Commercial Panic

I am done with goofy anti white hate disguised as whatever it is. I am done with BLM and Patrice Collurs and Al Sharpton and that asshole Jesse Smollett.

I am done with goofy anti white hate disguised as whatever it is. I am done with BLM and Patrice Collurs and Al Sharpton and that asshole Jesse Smollett.
Go blow it out your ass!

1. I notice that more African Americans in commercials are shown interacting with Asians.

a. That's good. I hope it changes the attitude of those African Americans that attack Asians.

2. Actually, the most ridiculous commercials are the ones that sell medicine for serious diseases.

a. Many of them are now full of smiling people who sing and dance, as if having that disease is a lot of fun.

I am so oblivious to commercials, when I do watch TV which is very rarely; that I don't even notice commercials. I can't think of the last time I purchased a product because of an ad on TV. I don't even remember them really. Often once commercials come on I occupy myself otherwise.

almost impossible. They are loud, annoying and about 50% of TV time ramped up since 2008 & 2020 With captive audiences laud off or Flu trapped. Sports on mute or streaming has made it possible to avoid. I burned up many remotes 09’ to 12’ avoiding. Then i got smarter. mute or netflix.

Last edited:

And a new ihop commercial along the same lines. Scary happy family goes to ihop for breakfast! NOOoooooo!
Silly reaction.

But what's the point of making a tiny fraction of the population a ubiquitous feature in ads?

It's not organic in any way....Don't be naive.....It's not hysterical to wonder what else is being peddled.

Programming the empty heads of the youth. As well as feeding the lowIQ deep state voting criminal Adults. But the youth are not watching as much so there’ s that.

Last edited:
Programming the empty heads if the youth. As well as feeding the lowIQ deep state voting criminal Adults. But the yourh are not watching as much so theres’ that.
You really need to learn English.

almost impossible. They are loud, annoying and about 50% of TV time ramped up since 2008 & 2020 With captive audiences laud off or Flu trapped. Sports on mute or streaming has made it possible to avoid. I burned up many remotes 09’ to 12’ avoiding. Then i got smarter. mute or netflix.
Yes, mute is your friend it is simple. The remote control is one of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century.

Forum List

Back