Coming to a Red State near you....

Where does it say anything about performing an abortion at 8 months or "up to birth"?

There is no question Gosnell's clinic was horrendous, criminal and medically non compliant, but even there, they state he did abortions at 24.5 weeks, 6 mos. That is not 8 months or up to"birth".

Does it take a special kind of stupid to believe the restoration of rights to states is wrong?

The recent USSC decision does only that.

It doesn't sanctify abortions.

It doesn't prohibit abortions.

It allows states to choose for themselves.

As The Constitution was constructed to do.

Or would progressives prefer a new Hitler who would make all decision for them? OK, so they've forgot how to think for themselves but if we re-established an education system in place of the present indoctrination camps is there no hope that they might learn.

Or is it really too late?
Time to restore individual gunrights to states.

thats not what I said,,

and youre still dodging the question,,
you may not know of them happening but I assure you they have,,
my question was if they arent happening then why did some states make it legal to abort right up until birth??
not to mention the governor from virginia talking abort abortion after birth,,
If you can assure that abortions at 8 months up occur then it should be easy for you to provide an example.

Where does it say anything about performing an abortion at 8 months or "up to birth"?

There is no question Gosnell's clinic was horrendous, criminal and medically non compliant, but even there, they state he did abortions at 24.5 weeks, 6 mos. That is not 8 months or up to"birth".
he did abortions after birth,, so you think he didnt do them after 8 months??

youre just another baby killer thats a lost cause,,

If you can assure that abortions at 8 months up occur then it should be easy for you to provide an example.

again if they are not happening then why are states making it legal to do them??

he did abortions after birth,, so you think he didnt do them after 8 months??

youre just another baby killer thats a lost cause,,
You can't do an abortion after birth. Now you're just admitting you have nothing to support your claiming so you resort to insults instead.

Thumbs down. You lost the arguement.

again if they are not happening then why are states making it legal to do them??
Good article, and if had read the original source you would also realize this was a high risk pregnancy for the mother and a wanted baby with multipme lethal defects. So yes, you find ONE case. Would you have banned it?

You can't do an abortion after birth. Now you're just admitting you have nothing to support your claiming so you resort to insults instead.

Thumbs down. You lost the arguement.
tell your fellow baby killers that

and dont forget zeke emanual that wants them up until 3 yrs old,,

Good article, and if had read the original source you would also realize this was a high risk pregnancy for the mother and a wanted baby with multipme lethal defects. So yes, you find ONE case. Would you have banned it?
you still are dodging my question,,

tell your fellow baby killers that

and dont forget zeke emanual that wants them up until 3 yrs old,,

And these people are who exactly? Are they like this congressman who believes there shouldn't even be an exception for the mother's life?

And these people are who exactly? Are they like this congressman who believes there shouldn't even be an exception for the mother's life?
they are people that believe like you do and think the murder of an innocent child is perfectly ok even after birth,,,

if the health of the mother is truly in danger then no I wouldnt,, but why is it necessary to kill the child??

why not just remove the child alive??
If you read the article, the child would have died upon birth unable to breath.

Forum List

Back