Coming to a Red State near you....

you say that now,, but then you argue it should be available,,

your bloodlust blinds you to your own words,,
You kind of proved my point here….it should always be available if the mother’s life or health are at risk. You apparently don’t think so. Just let her die eh?

You kind of proved my point here….it should always be available if the mother’s life or health are at risk. You apparently don’t think so. Just let her die eh?
I already said I am OK if the mothers heath is truly at risk,,

let me ask you.

if the two sides are full ban unless mothers/babys health is truly at risk or up to and after birth with no restrictions which side would you take??

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.

There never was a "constitutional right to have an abortion." When the Constitution was ratified, several states prohibited abortion, and not a single founding father expressed any disagreement with this.

What about the baby's right to life? The right to live without being killed for no valid reason is guaranteed in the Constitution, and the right to life is also mentioned in the Declaration of Independence. Yet, even the reddest red state that restricts abortion allows for abortion in cases of danger to the mother's health.

All the Supreme Court has done is put this matter back where the founding fathers intended it to be: with the states. The ruling does not overturn a single blue state's abortion law, not one.

I already said I am OK if the mothers heath is truly at risk,,

Then we seem to be on the same page regarding late term abortion. What’s your issue then? Insufficient bloodlust?

What about severe fetal deformities incompatible with life?

let me ask you.

if the two sides are full ban unless mothers/babys health is truly at risk or up to and after birth with no restrictions which side would you take??
Faustian bargain? Neither. I don’t have to pick a side. One sides runs the risk the mother will die or be severely compromised because they believe her life is yet in jeopardy (which has happened), the other could lead elective abortions of healthy fetus’ after viability which I don’t agree with.

You can't do an abortion after birth. Now you're just admitting you have nothing to support your claiming so you resort to insults instead.

Thumbs down. You lost the arguement.
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ON THIS SITE.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ON THIS SITE.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

That is a bit deceptive, because there seems to be no information on why they were aborted, and conflicting claims as how and where they came from. Without that it’s impossible make any judgements. The oldest was thought to be did when delivered, could have died in utero and been a medical emergency. Can’t find much info from reputable sources.

That is a bit deceptive, because there seems to be no information on why they were aborted, and conflicting claims as how and where they came from. Without that it’s impossible make any judgements. The oldest was thought to be did when delivered, could have died in utero and been a medical emergency. Can’t find much info from reputable sources.
you baby killers always have excuses,,

If Partial birth abortion doesn't happen. Then why did the state of Illinois remove the ban there.

Since it doesn't happen then why waste your time making sure it's legal?

We're in serious trouble NOW, shit for brains
Incredible, the forum's Republicans are totally silent on the issues.

This confirms the point of view that the Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

The proof is their complete silence on the issues, although they are well-versed in personal attacks.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
I think this is the first time a right has been taken away.

This confirms the point of view that the Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

The proof is their complete silence on the issues, although they are well-versed in personal attacks.
True. Because the very thing their media tells them that liberals want to do was done by the supreme court they wanted.

Time to restore individual gunrights to states.
What a moron you are. You are Constitutionally illiterate. The Constitution affirms God given rights and spells out that the Federal Govt can’t infringe on those rights. All other matters are left to the States and the people.

The right to bear arms is an inherent right, Dumbass.

You are missing the point since there is no such right listed in the Constitution, it has to be generated at the LEGISLATURE level where it belongs.
Again, careful what you wish for. We don't know what the impact will among Da Wimminz.

I know of a lot of rural farmers who are well educated because they have to in order to succeed in the modern farming business.

Maybe if you dial down your prejudice.......

Sorry bout that,

1. Wow so much butt hurt, when a libtard has her right to murder a bay taken away.
2. Baby Butchers must follow the law, whichever state she abides, or get her butt hurt ass put into a sling.
3. Think long and hard before you mount another man sausage.
4. Its might get you thrown behind bars if you try to baby butcher another baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry. Can't get passed the "pregnant people" in the title. Can't be worth reading if they don't know that pregnancy is a condition that only happens to females. And no, this is not "good for women". Btw, the court did not "take" a constitutional right. Even RGB knew that Roe couldn't pass muster. Now is the time to fight for bodily autonomy for ALL people. We shouldn't have government and/or insurance bureaucrats deciding what our medical treatments can be.

Forum List

Back