Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
In an interview today, Comey said he won't be indicted and he's right; laws are for Little People

Comey must have a dead mans switch and will release EVERYTHING the FBI ever did.
If Comey actually did what has been claimed, he will not be leaving the Courtroom in less than chains.

He did do it, but he'll never be indicted.

The FBI and US Intel Agencies are glowing hot radioactive and ready to be used against EVERY American, not just POTUS next time a democrat becomes POTUS

Think about it: they were after the FUCKING PRESIDENT and got away with it, you think they'll give a second fucking thought to an "ordinary American citizen"?

USA R.I.P

Comey must have a dead mans switch and will release EVERYTHING the FBI ever did.
If Comey actually did what has been claimed, he will not be leaving the Courtroom in less than chains.

He did do it, but he'll never be indicted.

The FBI and US Intel Agencies are glowing hot radioactive and ready to be used against EVERY American, not just POTUS next time a democrat becomes POTUS

Think about it: they were after the FUCKING PRESIDENT and got away with it, you think they'll give a second fucking thought to an "ordinary American citizen"?

USA R.I.P
My clear recollection of President Trump's statement was that there will be consequences so strong that the false narratives against any future president will never happen again. I'm pretty sure that if found guilty of treason, whoever committed it will pay the price. Right now, that information is not available to the public.

Really. How are we supposed to continue as a Free nation, when the Obama Administration got away with turning the IRS against Conservatives and used the Intel agencies against a BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

They absolutely do not fear any repercussions at all and have successfully turned the USA into the Fascist Nation that was intended since 911.

They think they orchestrated a successful Coup, but the Lord will not let it stand.

Translation: Comey's a criminal, but he walks
Only if his associates don't throw him under the bus, but there's gonna be
a big fall guy in all this. Brennan and Clapper, not likely, so we'll see. When DOJ releases the IG report it will go to Graham and the Senate Judiciary folks first and they'll likely start subpoenaing people like Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr....don't hold your breath though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back