Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Comey should not be exonerated for what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the 2016 election. Comey also failed to mention that Trump was also under investigation. Comey finally told us on March 20, 2017 that the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. By that time - Trump had already been president for two months. Shame on Comey. What Comey did to Hillary was unconscionable. Comey is a pompous ass.

Supposedly to be released tomorrow.

The IG report on Comey will...

I’m guessing it won’t do anything but say he made a booboo, and no charges will be brought. Deep State operatives always have a get out of jail card. I’ll believe it when I see it as far as throwing these treasonous assholes in jail.

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

What did he “do” to Hillary?

She had an illegal private server for her official email. She also wiped it and destroyed evidence, aka obstructed justice.

The only thing he did to her was let her off the hook because he claimed she was too dumb to understand she broke the law. Funny thing is that has never been an excuse for dropping charges before.

Last edited:
Trump will need to drain the swamp before 2020. If these guys walk it will look really bad. I doubt anybody will goto jail, but I hope they do.

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.

The Justice Department inspector general is preparing to release a report on the conduct of fired FBI Director James Comey in the Trump-Russia investigation, according to a number of sources with knowledge of the situation. The specific timing of the report's release is not clear.

The Comey report is separate from a larger inspector general report on the DOJ's handling of the Trump-Russia probe. That report, sometimes referred to by Republicans as an investigation into "FISA abuse," is expected to be released later.

It is not clear why the inspector general, Michael Horowitz, chose to write a separate report on Comey.

Among other things, Comey has been under investigation for his handling of several memos he wrote memorializing conversations with President Trump. The memos began in January 2017, when Trump was still president-elect, and continued until April 2017, the month before Trump summarily fired the FBI director.

Comey's memos were, at the least, confidential FBI documents, and at most, in some cases, classified. Comey told Congress that he sent some of the memos to a friend for the purpose of being leaked to the New York Times. Comey hoped media reports would set off a firestorm that would ultimately result in the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the Trump-Russia matter.

That is precisely what happened with the appointment of Robert Mueller.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

....and the American public again gets another dose of FAKE JUSTICE and the criminals keep walking......PLEASE someone in the DoJmust be HONEST and bring this coup to a conclusion!

What "investigation''? It was a farce that cost the taxpayers millions. Don't you read or listen to the news?

They'll all skate....It's the way of the swamp.

Hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm right.

Sadly I think you’re right. They had Hellary dead to rights with her private server, yet they let her almost become President. Comey will glide whether he’s guilty or not.

Forum List

Back