Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Not hearing the whiny Dems saying "Any day now " much lately.
More like crickets chirping.

Well see if we're still America, or America 2.0 where the Failed Coup plotters get away Scott free

Well see if we're still America, or America 2.0 where the Failed Coup plotters get away Scott free

If that happens we'll start our own real special investigation .
Comey, Brennan, Clapper, whoever knew in the White House- - they need to be very seriously reprimanded. As for 'fall guys', Obama and those three will have get out of jail free cards I suspect, but if it gets dirty, they'll all just throw Hillary under the bus before the doj looks at them. Comey already has said she lied under oath about her emails several times, but he went after Flynn for lying ? Manafort has been locked up since last year.

The FISA warrant Comey signed - I don't see how he weasels out of that , from what we know.

Last edited:

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, whoever knew in the White House- - they need to be very seriously reprimanded. As for 'fall guys', Obama and those three will have get out of jail free cards I suspect, but if it gets dirty, they'll all just throw Hillary under the bus before the doj looks at them. Comey already has said she lied under oath about her emails several times, but he went after Flynn for lying ? Manafort has been locked up since last year.

I know. Supposedly, there's a "Plan"

The FISA warrant Comey signed - I don't see how he weasels out of that , from what we know.

Umm.... Horowitz released his report last month.

Any ...

Day...

... now...........

Umm.... Horowitz released his report last month.

Any ...

Day...

... now...........

Like I said, it's either America or America 2.0 if the Traitors walk

I'm a "truther" remember ?
According to so-called "normal" obedient, patriotic Americans,
I'm pissing on the graves of all the 3000 victims of 9/11
because I'm not afraid to keep asking questions.

Yeah kind of hard to believe a bunch of camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun brought down WTC and hit the Pentagon without an assist from people who had Comey and Brennan's jobs

We were on a glide path to unimagined peace (defeat of USSR) and prosperity (actual federal surplus was imminent) when all of a sudden -- boom!

Yeah kind of hard to believe a bunch of camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun brought down WTC and hit the Pentagon without an assist from people who had Comey and Brennan's jobs

We were on a glide path to unimagined peace (defeat of USSR) and prosperity (actual federal surplus was imminent) when all of a sudden -- boom!
Blatant destruction of evidence and no criminal investigation.
And a highly complicit mainstream media- the main thing.

"Comey's modesty has its limits. in the privacy of his mind, Comey knew that he was special, he wanted to play the hero in the drama of his life, and was determined to be recognized." - Vanity Fair

Umm... you know you're not the only nut here, right?
Are you this condescending for a reason or is it
that you basically just have no debate skills ? At least the climate change trolls come prepared ----you 9/11 truth-deniers got nothing. Can't answer one question.
LOLOL

You've been gobsmacked on the truther threads

Repeatedly.

I'm a "truther" remember ?
According to so-called "normal" obedient, patriotic Americans,
I'm pissing on the graves of all the 3000 victims of 9/11
because I'm not afraid to keep asking questions.

Again my friend, you’re spot fking on!

Forum List

Back