• Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
EDJPbg5WsAMg-7Y

EDJPbg3XYAE9vge

Bam! Comey hits back.
Come on did you really expect him to post that he was quilty? Of course he will try and spin it as if he is innocent.
Guilty of what?

Awwww, they said the DOJ declines prosecution
So you love comey today?
James Comey leaked nonclassified memo’s to the press.

Donald Trump gave top-secret material to Russian spies inside the Oval Office.

So who’s the bad guy?

James Comey.
Comey medaled in a US election..
What color metal did he get? Gold silver or bronze?
Troll much?

So you love comey today?

So who’s the bad guy?

James Comey.

It doesn’t have to be classified in order for it to be illegal. He abused his post, period.
Like Trump?
We elected him Trump is above the law, comey is an attention whore asshole

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?

Hillary is going down!!!

They have evidence that she had Epstein killed and paid off the coroner to help cover up the fact that she killed him....

Trump is taking them down one by one....#MAGA

So you love comey today?

So who’s the bad guy?

James Comey.

It doesn’t have to be classified in order for it to be illegal. He abused his post, period.
Like Trump?
Trump is above the law?

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

The president can do it ..

Comey fucked Hillary .

So you love comey today?

So who’s the bad guy?

James Comey.

Like Trump?
Trump is above the law?
He is the law..

And comey couldn't handle it

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.

Wait, Barr isn't an honest actor? How can that be, he works for Trump?
Unlike what has been proven about Obama and his formal criminal administration - to include former US AGs Holder and Lynch, Barr works for the American people.

Maybe if you were not so dishonest or just so blatantly stupid people might not call you dishonest. But hey you are good for a laugh.

Let me educate you a little( of course since you really are incapable of understanding simple things there is no possibility that you will learn).
Hillary ran a server in her basement. Against the law. Destroyed emails that were under supoenae. Against the law. Lied about there being no classified information in any emails on her server. Against the law.

Comey admitted to keeping and releasing memos. That was in violation of FBI policy and his FBI employment agreement. A violation may not be worth prosecuting, but he is not exohonerated either.

The president may declassify any material he wants. It is a power given to him. That means that he was perfectly within the law.

The real problem for Comey is with FISA abuse and that will be part of the ongoing DOJ investigation...but we all know if the DC swamp wants something to go away they begin an investigation and end it when no one is paying attention with no charges....Trump needs to speed up the draining of the swamp as soon as he secures re election...if the swamp is still standing after Trump is gone his time and efforts in draining corruption in DC will be for not.....

Forum List

Back