Ranking Member Raskin Urges Chairman Comer to Subpoena Kushner’s Investment Firm

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

for Key Documents Illuminating Billions in Funding from Saudi Arabia and Other Gulf Monarchies​

“I am encouraged by your recent acknowledgement that ‘what Kushner did crossed the line of ethics’ and your repeated assertions that our Committee is ‘investigating foreign nationals’ attempts to target and coerce high-ranking U.S. officials’ family members by providing money or other benefits in exchange for certain actions.’ . . . In light of these concerns, I urge you to pursue a serious and objective investigation by issuing a subpoena to Affinity and requiring the firm to comply with my February 15, 2023, request for documents regarding its receipt of billions of dollars from Gulf monarchies shortly after Mr. Kushner left a senior White House position he used to reshape U.S. foreign policy toward Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in Saudi Arabia’s favor—a request you have thus far allowed Mr. Kushner to ignore and defy,” wrote Ranking Member Raskin.

About damn time. This is an obvious piece of corruption that the republicans have been doing their level best to ignore.

Billions for the tRump family raises no eyebrows while they all scream accusations at the Bidens over comparative chickenfeed.

for Key Documents Illuminating Billions in Funding from Saudi Arabia and Other Gulf Monarchies​

About damn time. This is an obvious piece of corruption that the republicans have been doing their level best to ignore.

Billions for the tRump family raises no eyebrows while they all scream accusations at the Bidens over comparative chickenfeed.

If you guys can find something illegal with Kushner, by all means, throw him in prison. I havent actually heard anything yet, other than he made a realestate deal with the Saudis worth billions. Kushner didnt get billions, but the company did. What exactly am i supposed to do with that limited information?

BREAKING: Jared Kushner is hit with devastating news as House Oversight Committee ranking member Jamie Raskin formally asks Chairman Comer to subpoena ALL documents related to the $2 billion that Kushner received from the Saudi Crown Prince.

But it gets worse for Kushner…

This is brutal news for Kushner because this means that Congress will get its hands on EVERY document related to the whopping “investment” that clearly compromised out national security and created a massive outcry from the American public.

In a damming letter, Raskin wrote to Comer, “I am encouraged by your recent acknowledgement that ‘what Kushner did crossed the line of ethics’ and your repeated assertions that our Committee is ‘investigating foreign nationals’ attempts to target and coerce high-ranking U.S. officials’ family members by providing money or other benefits in exchange for certain actions. In light of these concerns, I urge you to pursue a serious and objective investigation by issuing a subpoena to Affinity and requiring the firm to comply with my February 15, 2023, request for documents regarding its receipt of billions of dollars from Gulf monarchies shortly after Mr. Kushner left a senior White House position he used to reshape U.S. foreign policy toward Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in Saudi Arabia’s favor — a request you have thus far allowed Mr. Kushner to ignore and defy.”

May be an image of 1 person and text

Raskin and Schiff both were top students of Larry Tribe. They know their Constitution and law.
All you have is bloviated bullshit.
~~~~~~
That didn`t change their ideological ideas. In the case of Jamie both mommy and daddy were deep dyed Leftist Commies.

We should bust all of them, not just one party.

Kushner was someone many of us were hoping Trump would punt before he took office. He didn't.

Kushner, Hunter Biden, all should be investigated, and none should get "special treatment."

What we'll find is that, for some reason, Garland and Wray and Kushner and Hunter are... all on the same side.... and that is America's #1 problem...

Notice how none of them can address the OP? It's all deflection, distraction, and immature attacks.
It's not about Kushner, that's for sure. Nor is it about Saudi Arabia and MBS, which it should be.

1693543230741.jpeg

1693543271190.jpeg

The problem here is that Kushner was managing middle east foreign policy.

Last edited:
Kushner didn't actually get anything from the Saudis. They invested in an investment company. This is just the Stalinist promise. Show me the man and I'll tell you the crime.

That's the problem with these types of investigations sponsored on a party line....
You either have a standard for everybody or you have no standard at all. Human nature being what it is... is generally consistent across the board. The sins of our enemies have a damnably stubborn way of becoming the sins of our brothers too. Such a realization should always offer pause to those who believe they are rushing into the moral high ground. That hallowed place more often than not turns out to be the disappearing oasis in the desert of undefinable corruption as we lurch forward pretending to be the arbiters of righteousness and justice . As the saying goes " be careful what you wish for ".

BREAKING: Jared Kushner is hit with devastating news as House Oversight Committee ranking member Jamie Raskin formally asks Chairman Comer to subpoena ALL documents related to the $2 billion that Kushner received from the Saudi Crown Prince.

But it gets worse for Kushner…

This is brutal news for Kushner because this means that Congress will get its hands on EVERY document related to the whopping “investment” that clearly compromised out national security and created a massive outcry from the American public.

In a damming letter, Raskin wrote to Comer, “I am encouraged by your recent acknowledgement that ‘what Kushner did crossed the line of ethics’ and your repeated assertions that our Committee is ‘investigating foreign nationals’ attempts to target and coerce high-ranking U.S. officials’ family members by providing money or other benefits in exchange for certain actions. In light of these concerns, I urge you to pursue a serious and objective investigation by issuing a subpoena to Affinity and requiring the firm to comply with my February 15, 2023, request for documents regarding its receipt of billions of dollars from Gulf monarchies shortly after Mr. Kushner left a senior White House position he used to reshape U.S. foreign policy toward Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in Saudi Arabia’s favor — a request you have thus far allowed Mr. Kushner to ignore and defy.”

May be an image of 1 person and text
"Deploy the Deflector Shields, maximum power!!"
"Aye, aye, Captain Lakookta!"

Forum List

Back