Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

Embarrassing debate from the alt-right clowns.

Picaro -- shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you have the slightest clue as to how TV shows are shot, edited and aired ya silly gimp. lol, pretending as if you've had some kind of a long career in post production in Hollywood is hilarious. Your only experience in post production comes from editing your solo masturbation videos to images of Joel Osteen for your gay friends over at The Daily Stormer.

Undigested, you are the biggest fucking crybaby I've ever seen. They roast EVERYONE at roasts you delicate little snowflake. There's no conspiracy theory here.

:laugh2:

I think many people misunderstand roasts and take them too seriously: EVERYONE insults EVERYONE in the most ruthless manner possible and it's all in fun. Roasts are SUPPOSED to be a filthy-funny insult contest to see who can zing each other more! For example, in the Pam Anderson roast, Courtney Love was there, to whom Jeff Ross delivered the most brutal joke of all time: "How is it possible that Courtney Love looks even WORSE than Kurt Cobain?"

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Yes, being roasted at a roast is quite similar to being brutally gang raped at a cocktail party. lol

Fucking Crybabies - the refuse of the politically correct....

No doubt you'd be fine with 20 Republicans screaming "cvnt" at your gal Hillary... :eusa_whistle:

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy....
Are you kidding? They got pissed off cause someone called Obama a liar!

Yes, being roasted at a roast is quite similar to being brutally gang raped at a cocktail party. lol

Fucking Crybabies - the refuse of the politically correct....

No doubt you'd be fine with 20 Republicans screaming "cvnt" at your gal Hillary... :eusa_whistle:

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy....
Are you kidding? They got pissed off cause someone called Obama a liar!

I still almost burn my house down in anger over that incident. lol

Given the ferocious nature of celebrity roasts for many years, I'm pretty sure Ms. Coulter knew what she was getting into and expected her share of insults. NOBODY leaves a roast unscathed.

Forum List

Back