‘Go Back to Your Own Country’: Ann Coulter Trashes South Carolina-Born Nikki Haley

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said Nikki Haley should “go back to your own country” after the former South Carolina governor announced her 2024 presidential candidacy on Wednesday.

The South Carolina-born Haley, who also served as former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, is challenging her ex-boss for the Republican nomination.

Appearing on Mark Simone’s show on WOR radio Wednesday, Coulter took issue with Haley removing the Confederate flag from the state capitol in 2015 after a White supremacist shot and killed nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston.

Coulter called her a “preposterous creature” and wondered why cows are considered sacred in India, where Haley’s parents emigrated from:

Coulter added, “This is my country, lady. I’m not an American Indian, and I don’t like them taking down all the monuments.”

She then riffed on “American Indians” (as opposed to Americans who emigrated from India) and said football teams were named after them “out of admiration.”

Coulter concluded by saying Haley is weak on the issue of immigration and that her own state will not vote for her.

See folks Trump has told them it is ok to be openly racist again.

Now Haley has been a Trump Humper and now a Trump Humper is attacking her.

See it doesn't pay to be a boot licker, this is what happens.
I’ll bet that Coulter is coming out with a new book. Another one of those with a stupid title like “Libs are Liers” or some idiotic versions of that.

Every few years Coulter throws out some inflammatory comments right before she releases a new book. Gets the media buzzing, the right-wing nuts happy and she gets to sell more books to the ever gullible retards. 🥱

When was it that Coulter was last relevant?

I'm scratching my head and can't remember...
aamihbli86ja1.png

What the hell has happened to Ann Coulter?.... she has lost it...

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said Nikki Haley should “go back to your own country” after the former South Carolina governor announced her 2024 presidential candidacy on Wednesday.

The South Carolina-born Haley, who also served as former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, is challenging her ex-boss for the Republican nomination.

Appearing on Mark Simone’s show on WOR radio Wednesday, Coulter took issue with Haley removing the Confederate flag from the state capitol in 2015 after a White supremacist shot and killed nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston.

Coulter called her a “preposterous creature” and wondered why cows are considered sacred in India, where Haley’s parents emigrated from:

Coulter added, “This is my country, lady. I’m not an American Indian, and I don’t like them taking down all the monuments.”

She then riffed on “American Indians” (as opposed to Americans who emigrated from India) and said football teams were named after them “out of admiration.”

Coulter concluded by saying Haley is weak on the issue of immigration and that her own state will not vote for her.

See folks Trump has told them it is ok to be openly racist again.

Now Haley has been a Trump Humper and now a Trump Humper is attacking her.

See it doesn't pay to be a boot licker, this is what happens.
These are the magaturds. Scourge and villainy abounds. This is no longer a party. It's a tribe with the beginnings of a new reality show religion that worships old, superficial, rich, white, religious entitlement. They have successfully eliminated merit and accountability from the script to boot. They have no qualms about eating their own when things get dicey. Don't agree with them? Their religion tells them it's okay to destroy you (Lib-r-TEE!), because you're 'those people' and your sense of worth is inferior to theirs (because constitution!.. and stuff).

Magaturds are basically the political equivalent of Philly fans.

I can't believe I used to like her. Many times she's right, but she's always a madia whore. She's not a part of the Trump people
And she dissed the flag of the south. How does she expect to win primary elections south of the Mason-Dixon line?

Forum List

Back