Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

I remember when they roasted Donald Trump, and Jeff Ross, talking of Trump running for President, said, "I hope you win, because I can't wait for the assasinai... I mean the inauguration." Guess what? Trump didn't cry to the media.

No, I am not a pussy. I also don't make reports to mods. You think I care if some internet random is rude to me? lol
OK, whatever, you just like seeing people ganged up on and bullied, I get it.

You;re such a freaking hero, you must be proud
\
MDK rolls with every punch. You don't know shit.

When did you become such a huge moaning pussy?

Ann Coulter was asked to be a member of the Celebrity roast of Rob Lowe on Comedy Central...he is a Republican and from what I have heard a pretty good guy.....and then when Ann was on.....every member of the roast attacked her in an un funny way.....

This is the left.....they can't hold their emotions under control at the best of times...but get them on drugs and booze, and they lose all control....

Ann Coulter Demands: Comedy Central Must Release Full Tapes Of My Roast Ambush - Breitbart

Ann Coulter is demanding Comedy Central release the unedited tape of the “Roast of Rob Lowe,” where she was a guest roaster. The event instead seemed to mostly target her.
“I really want the world to see the whole roast without the edits,” Coulter tells Howie Carr. She was booked on the roast to promote her new book In Trump We Trust.

“My main satisfaction is knowing the difficulty the Comedy Central editors are having editing me trying to make me look bad and everyone else look good,” she said.

The host of the Howie Carr Show asked Coulter, “Usually, they don’t ambush you like that. What happened here?”

“Nah, it’s very common,” Coulter said.

The author told Carr, “I would summarize it for you, but the words can’t be said.”

Using a series of alternatives, Coulter recreated what she heard: “Hunt, hunt, hunt, Hitler, KKK, hunt, hussy, hussy, Hitler, KKK, burning crosses, hunt, she hates Muslims, hunt, hunt, hussy, hussy, hussy–now, I have summarized the entire two hours I had to listen to.”

Coulter said after being the most frequent guest on HBO’s “Politically Incorrect” program, too many young and unknowns are told by their agents the way to make it big is to: “Go on TV and call Ann Coulter the c-word.”

The problem was that this time, there were 20 of them, she said.

Coulter’s own set was disrupted by a teleprompter operator, who jacked up her lines as she stood at the podium.

This silly woman (who is best friends with Bill Maher) is sort of Donald Trump with longer blonde hair.
She writes to the lowest common denominator, flame-throwing red meat to her little cannibal readers, thus putting a target on her forehead.

She needs to put her big girl dress on and stop whining.

Ann Coulter was asked to be a member of the Celebrity roast of Rob Lowe on Comedy Central...he is a Republican and from what I have heard a pretty good guy.....and then when Ann was on.....every member of the roast attacked her in an un funny way.....

This is the left.....they can't hold their emotions under control at the best of times...but get them on drugs and booze, and they lose all control....

Ann Coulter Demands: Comedy Central Must Release Full Tapes Of My Roast Ambush - Breitbart

Ann Coulter is demanding Comedy Central release the unedited tape of the “Roast of Rob Lowe,” where she was a guest roaster. The event instead seemed to mostly target her.
“I really want the world to see the whole roast without the edits,” Coulter tells Howie Carr. She was booked on the roast to promote her new book In Trump We Trust.

“My main satisfaction is knowing the difficulty the Comedy Central editors are having editing me trying to make me look bad and everyone else look good,” she said.

The host of the Howie Carr Show asked Coulter, “Usually, they don’t ambush you like that. What happened here?”

The author told Carr, “I would summarize it for you, but the words can’t be said.”

Using a series of alternatives, Coulter recreated what she heard: “Hunt, hunt, hunt, Hitler, KKK, hunt, hussy, hussy, Hitler, KKK, burning crosses, hunt, she hates Muslims, hunt, hunt, hussy, hussy, hussy–now, I have summarized the entire two hours I had to listen to.”

Coulter said after being the most frequent guest on HBO’s “Politically Incorrect” program, too many young and unknowns are told by their agents the way to make it big is to: “Go on TV and call Ann Coulter the c-word.”

Coulter’s own set was disrupted by a teleprompter operator, who jacked up her lines as she stood at the podium.

This silly woman (who is best friends with Bill Maher) is sort of Donald Trump with longer blonde hair.
She writes to the lowest common denominator, flame-throwing red meat to her little cannibal readers, thus putting a target on her forehead.

Whining? Not hardly. She is laughing while Comedy Central tries ( like most lib organizations) to spin this edited show to make them look good.

Let's see if they are too chicken shit to air it uncut.

Doubtful.

Whining? Not hardly. She is laughing while Comedy Central tries ( like most lib organizations) to spin this edited show to make them look good.

Doubtful.

This has been discussed a million times in this thread. When you have to take into consideration other programs, commercials etc. you can't just run an unedited program because one person cries that she was roasted at a roast. Coulter knows enough about TV to know that what she is asking for is impossible. So she can cry to the media all she wants, then claim victory when her demands are inevitably not met.

So apparently libs like censorship.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

I'm certain she has an unedited copy of it, as that is typically a part of contracts with an incorporated entity like Coulter is, and most of the other participants have one as well. What she is demanding is that it be aired, an entirely different thing. You just don't know what you're talking about and just babbling whatever spins suits you at the moment.

Read up modern TV and movie cameras; you can have a copy as soon as you leave the set, and on several formats.

I doubt she has an unedited copy, but even if she does asking to air it is an even more ridiculous request. They cut things based on commercial time, run time, etc. She wants Comedy Central to abandon their advertising and programming schedules because she feels she might be edited in a roast that hasn't even aired yet?

They can request copies, they can't just air them without permission themselves, they don't get broadcasting rights. If the producers are ashamed to broadcast their show in its entirety, then it's obvious they are dishonest hacks, period, and babbling about 'commercial time' and other red herrings won't help them appear like anything but sleazebags.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

I'm certain she has an unedited copy of it, as that is typically a part of contracts with an incorporated entity like Coulter is, and most of the other participants have one as well. What she is demanding is that it be aired, an entirely different thing. You just don't know what you're talking about and just babbling whatever spins suits you at the moment.

Read up modern TV and movie cameras; you can have a copy as soon as you leave the set, and on several formats.

I doubt she has an unedited copy, but even if she does asking to air it is an even more ridiculous request. They cut things based on commercial time, run time, etc. She wants Comedy Central to abandon their advertising and programming schedules because she feels she might be edited in a roast that hasn't even aired yet?

They can request copies, they can't just air them without permission themselves, they don't get broadcasting rights. If the producers are ashamed to broadcast their show in its entirety, then it's obvious they are dishonest hacks, period, and babbling about 'commercial time' and other red herrings won't help them appear like anything but sleazebags.

No. If you knew anything about TV... um... I mean common sense you would know that the network can't just say "fuck you" to the advertisers, and ignore other programs to air an unedited version of a show. They edit the roasts for a reason. Always have. Sure, in the future they could make the unedited version available online, but it will NEVER be seen on TV. It's impossible.

Roast are supposed to be good natured fun not vicious verbal attacks. How did libtards get so vicious? Are they born without a soul?

The Comedy Central roasts have been viscous verbal assaults for a long time now.

Roasts are exactly the TV equivalent of the Flame Zone. Or vice versa.

If you can't handle the extreme temperatures, then don't venture into the area where hot food is prepared.

Doubtful.

She doesn't laugh at anything except those less fortunate than her. She's a prostitute of the publishing world and that is all.

Who woulda guessed?

No. If you knew anything about TV... um... I mean common sense you would know that the network can't just say "fuck you" to the advertisers, and ignore other programs to air an unedited version of a show. They edit the roasts for a reason. Always have. Sure, in the future they could make the unedited version available online, but it will NEVER be seen on TV. It's impossible.

Zackly. First and foremost they're edited (this or any other program) for flow. Inevitably in such a performance there will be flat spots were the action lulls. That, as anything that could cause the viewer to lose interest and change the channel, is retooled into a flow where the energy never wavers, which in turn keeps the viewer, which in turn boosts ratings, which in turn sells ads. That IS the Prime Directive. Always has been.

[QUOTE="aaronleland, post: 15175478, member: 37250"

No. If you knew anything about TV... um... I mean common sense you would know that the network can't just say "fuck you" to the advertisers, and ignore other programs to air an unedited version of a show. They edit the roasts for a reason. Always have. Sure, in the future they could make the unedited version available online, but it will NEVER be seen on TV. It's impossible.[/QUOTE]

Change the narrative around any way you want. You didn't even know about copies, so why would I care what other nonsense spin you want to throw out???

they don't have to edit a thing, except dead spaces.

For the retarded left. Roasts are supposed to be good natured fun. They are not supposed to be viscous. Well, in libtard land I guess the more viscous the better. You as swipes remind me of lord of the flys. You have no souls.

[QUOTE="aaronleland, post: 15175478, member: 37250"

Change the narrative around any way you want. You didn't even know about copies, so why would I care what other nonsense spin you want to throw out???

they don't have to edit a thing, except dead spaces.[/QUOTE]

EVERY... SINGLE... PROGRAM... ON... TV... HAS... TO... BE... EDITED!!! It's not some TV secret. It's an obvious necessity that has been acknowledged since TV programming has existed.

During Donald Trump's roast one of the roasters joked that nobody would care if Trump got cancer. Trump laughed. He didn't go crying to the media. If that thin-skinned pussy can take a joke then so can Ann Coulter.

they don't have to edit a thing, except dead spaces.

Obviously you've never been within smelling distance of a broadcast production.

The rule of thumb in radio is that it takes 60 minutes of editing work to produce 60 seconds of content out of the raw material. If that were not the case, there would be no such thing as Editors and Producers. Their (our) jobs would not exist.

Nor, by the way, would all the blooper reels. They would have just been part of the program, which would just magically wrap up on the half-hour, everything just falling into its logical place in the program via some mysterious power.

Break a brain sweat and think about it.

Forum List

Back