‘Go Back to Your Own Country’: Ann Coulter Trashes South Carolina-Born Nikki Haley

I agree with that. I dont however agree with being angry at people for mocking stupid fucking India for worshipping cows.
Maybe somebody somewhere thinks whatever you hold sacred is fucking stupid. Stop being an asshole.

Trump broke that gal (or dude?).

She's no different than the neo-marxist shitlib cult that likes to fuck kids.... Trump turned her into a quivering puddle of piss and shit. The one thing they cannot tolerate is exposure.

Our guns are what created and maintains our great culture. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any enemy nation to subdue our populace. It cannot be done. Even if in a hundred years the US economy collapses and China is on top of the world, they could NEVER take this country over. They would be endlessly besieged by guerrilla warfare.
Your assault rifle vs. Chinese nukes. Where can I place my bet? How would the Chinese ship a couple million soldiers here?

Our guns are what created and maintains our great culture. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any enemy nation to subdue our populace. It cannot be done. Even if in a hundred years the US economy collapses and China is on top of the world, they could NEVER take this country over. They would be endlessly besieged by guerrilla warfare.
A great culture where everyone has to walk through metal detectors now and then. A great culture where a classroom full of 4th graders leave school in body bags.

A great culture where everyone has to walk through metal detectors now and then. A great culture where a classroom full of 4th graders leave school in body bags.
The world is a pretty awesome place- its people who f* it up.

Democrats have proven they can't solve the illegal gun / mass shooting / black-on-black / gun violence problem in 1 city - Chicago - while telling everyone they have the answer to fix the problem throughout the entire country.

Do ne a favor, Democrats - fix Chicago. Solve the problem in 1 city before you come after my 2nd amendment rights.

Guns save FAR more lives than they take. I want to say that a couple million LEGAL uses of firearms happen every year. The stats are out there on the internet if you are at all curious about this.

I'm no fan of either woman, but Haley is just another Deep State wannabe, and Coulter is not.

she hasn't written a book since "Resistence Is Futile" from the 1st year of the Trump administration. she mostly writes on Substack, though she charges for some of the content, she does this weekly interview with Mark Simone almost every week, all year long, so you're way off in your accusation

She does a weekly interview nobody has ever heard of with someone nobody has ever heard of....sure.

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said Nikki Haley should “go back to your own country” after the former South Carolina governor announced her 2024 presidential candidacy on Wednesday.

The South Carolina-born Haley, who also served as former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, is challenging her ex-boss for the Republican nomination.

Appearing on Mark Simone’s show on WOR radio Wednesday, Coulter took issue with Haley removing the Confederate flag from the state capitol in 2015 after a White supremacist shot and killed nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston.

Coulter called her a “preposterous creature” and wondered why cows are considered sacred in India, where Haley’s parents emigrated from:

Coulter added, “This is my country, lady. I’m not an American Indian, and I don’t like them taking down all the monuments.”

She then riffed on “American Indians” (as opposed to Americans who emigrated from India) and said football teams were named after them “out of admiration.”

Coulter concluded by saying Haley is weak on the issue of immigration and that her own state will not vote for her.

See folks Trump has told them it is ok to be openly racist again.

Now Haley has been a Trump Humper and now a Trump Humper is attacking her.

See it doesn't pay to be a boot licker, this is what happens.
Ann has it pretty good....

She can play all of the racist greatest hits that Conservatives have played for decades -- and the mainstream media will give her airtime because its fun to clutch their pearls over what she says..

While Conservatives can claim she is on the "fringe" while privately agreeing with everything she said....

Knowing full well that Nikki will never win a primary so none of it will matter anyway...

You are confused Moon Bat.

Everything is racist to you dumbass Moon Bats, isn't it?

Coulter is married to a Black guy.

ann-coulter-1bd15be7621c418eac146d87874528d1.jpg
She isn't married to JJ....or anyone else......

"The "Good Times" star has also been linked to political commentator Ann Coulter. When asked about the supposed romance, she quipped that the stand-up started the rumor. The commentator said that she and Walker were great friends and explained that they were each other's date but not dating. They enjoyed each other's company and often saw each other when she was in LA. The platonic friends have attended the TV Land Awards together multiple times over the past few years, which Coulter calls "so fun."

Which further goes to show that reactionary right-wingers are some of the easiest people to grift money from if you tell them all of the racist shit they like to hear...no matter if you truly believe it or not...

Forum List

Back