Color Me Disgusted (And White)

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I just saw this compilation of guilt-ridden white snowflakes and of course a couple of black "victims".

I get that it's WaPo, a primary fake news source, but has the whole country gone bonkers or is it a relative handful of snowflakes and their media handlers?

I just saw this compilation of guilt-ridden white snowflakes and of course a couple of black "victims".

I get that it's WaPo, a primary fake news source, but has the whole country gone bonkers or is it a relative handful of snowflakes and their media handlers?

Tissue, snowflake?

Tissue, snowflake?
Is that not fucked up to you? Seriously?
"white accountability groups?" Of course, thats racist as shit.
I thought you federal supremacists were against racism?
:lol:
JK i know better

Tissue, snowflake?
Disgust does not make me cry. It's more disgusting than sad. You are equally both.

relative handful of snowflakes and their media handlers

If the church can't make me feel guilty nothing will...

Tissue, snowflake?
JK i know better
I am currently forming groups to regulate the white accountability groups.

Interested?

Well at least at the cross there is forgiveness and redemption so people can move on and resume their lives.

So there is that.

Well at least at the cross there is forgiveness and redemption.

So there is that.
I can dig that

ironcross.2.1224611211_400x400.jpg
a7641c816fe1fc8aa278ecb551fd383d.jpg
depositphotos_35681385-stock-photo-skull-and-iron-cross.jpg

You've obviously never had an Armenian or Jewish mother.

Tissue, snowflake?
JK i know better

Interested?
ME!

You've obviously never had an Armenian or Jewish mother.
Nope, just a Germanic one.

It's a large percentage of the country. After all, the Left has held media, entertainment and education for some time now.

Not much we can do about media and entertainment. Only the market can decide that. But we can wrest education from them if we stop being polite about it.

This is the kind of crap that turns people off to the Democrats. Years and years of this.

It's a big part of how we got Trump in the first place, and they won't admit it.
Absolutely, and enough already. I mean I have about abandoned NPR. I can't take it anymore, queers and blacks. Get the fawk over it. Slavery was gone a long ass time ago. Whole generations have come and gone since then. Does nobody remember what Martin Luther King said, "judged by the content of their character not the color of their skin". And here the blacks are, wanting to be judged, hell REWARDED for the color of their skin. I am quite sure King is rolling in his grave.

Reparations, damn, those poor slaves were carrying everyone on their backs. The plantation owners, the insurance and shipping industries, half of flippin New York City, and now modern day blacks want to jump on their backs too. It is disgusting. I am here to tell you, my ancestors fought against slavery, I am white, and I be damned if I have anything to feel bad about.

And the queers. STFU already. I don't give a damn what you do or who you do it with but I be go to hell if you are going broadcast it to the entire world. I mean enough of this shit. The right, the left, everyone wants to play the victim card. Pull your pants up and be a big boy, grow the fawk up. You are not owed SHIT.

I am 58 years old. When I show up at the local park to play basketball, I don't ask the young people, I don't ask the blacks, to give me any concessions. I go out there, take it to them the best I can. I mean do these people not have any pride?

We are getting played here, and I don't like being played. At work we got a new manager. Supposedly, well he is a she. Damn six three and three hundred plus pounds, but we are suppose to believe he is a she. And then when "it" gets off work, his girlfriend picks him up. Yeah, we are being played. No transgender female would have a female girlfriend. If "it" was truly transgender "it" would be attracted to men. WTF, transgender gay? That does not even compute.

Sorry about the rant but it is past time we ceased this insanity. Equality means equal, equal treatment for everyone. No making up for past transgressions. No, we are start on a level playing field, and I am more than willing to jump on that field just like I walk onto the basketball court. But when you start asking me to grant concessions for actions that I had nothing to do with, piss off, grow a damn pair. Yeah, I am probably going to dominate your ass, but that is the way it is suppose to be.

This is the kind of crap that turns people off to the Democrats. Years and years of this.

It's a big part of how we got Trump in the first place, and they won't admit it.
Crap? Oh, you mean shit.

And there is a lot more than this, isn't there.

Confession is good for the soul.

Absolutely, and enough already. I mean I have about abandoned NPR. I can't take it anymore, queers and blacks. Get the fawk over it. Slavery was gone a long ass time ago. Whole generations have come and gone since then. Does nobody remember what Martin Luther King said, "judged by the content of their character not the color of their skin". And here the blacks are, wanting to be judged, hell REWARDED for the color of their skin. I am quite sure King is rolling in his grave.

Reparations, damn, those poor slaves were carrying everyone on their backs. The plantation owners, the insurance and shipping industries, half of flippin New York City, and now modern day blacks want to jump on their backs too. It is disgusting. I am here to tell you, my ancestors fought against slavery, I am white, and I be damned if I have anything to feel bad about.

And the queers. STFU already. I don't give a damn what you do or who you do it with but I be go to hell if you are going broadcast it to the entire world. I mean enough of this shit. The right, the left, everyone wants to play the victim card. Pull your pants up and be a big boy, grow the fawk up. You are not owed SHIT.

I am 58 years old. When I show up at the local park to play basketball, I don't ask the young people, I don't ask the blacks, to give me any concessions. I go out there, take it to them the best I can. I mean do these people not have any pride?

We are getting played here, and I don't like being played. At work we got a new manager. Supposedly, well he is a she. Damn six three and three hundred plus pounds, but we are suppose to believe he is a she. And then when "it" gets off work, his girlfriend picks him up. Yeah, we are being played. No transgender female would have a female girlfriend. If "it" was truly transgender "it" would be attracted to men. WTF, transgender gay? That does not even compute.

Sorry about the rant but it is past time we ceased this insanity. Equality means equal, equal treatment for everyone. No making up for past transgressions. No, we are start on a level playing field, and I am more than willing to jump on that field just like I walk onto the basketball court. But when you start asking me to grant concessions for actions that I had nothing to do with, piss off, grow a damn pair. Yeah, I am probably going to dominate your ass, but that is the way it is suppose to be.
Mac's a bit of a whiner.

Tissue, snowflake?
JK i know better

Interested?

I'm in. White accountability accountability is important.

Tissue, snowflake?
JK i know better

Interested?
ME!
Great, there is one volunteer, but I will need Democrat Congressional approval first.

So in order to see if they will approve you, you will have to answer the following questions.

Are you a racist? In other words, are you white as a cracker?

Have you ever had any economic success on your own?

Do you have a functioning IQ above 50?

Have you ever been associated or know anyone who was associated with the GOP?

If you answered yes to any of this, I'm sorry to tell you that your application is now null and void.

If not, then Congress will have to form another committee to approve your submission.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back