"White Supremacists Greatest And Most Lethal Threat."

Just between us, will the day ever come that you are less about complaining and lying, than about success for black Americans?

Will you ever go against the Democrats, who warned blacks never to assume the characteristics of success?

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

When whites stop complaining and start abiding by laws instead of this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Which incidentally was done by a republican member of USMB.

Or when whites stop saying things like this:

“I have innumerable faults, but ignoring reality isn’t one of them. Poor white trash that vote for Trump, hey, they aren’t burning down cities and, what’s the thing about black rapers and dominance and homophobia and killing cops. We all know poor black culture is toxic. Deep down in your dark heart, poor black culture is anti-human and toxic to everyone and you know it.”

Another republican member of USMB.

And when whites stop believing this:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

“The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?”

“Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.”

“Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.”

“Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!”

“Engage me and die, n'gr.”

“Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is”.

“Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.”

“Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch.”

“Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.”

“Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.”

“Why do blacks behave the way they do?

Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that”

“Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp.”

“You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.”

“Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.”

“See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...”

“Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior.”

“Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.

If only you could just quit being black.But you can't.....DARKIE!!!”

These are all republican members of this forum and you repeat your silly crap about democrats. I love being black. It's not my problem you hate being Asian.

When whites stop complaining and start abiding by laws instead of this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Which incidentally was done by a republican member of USMB.

Or when whites stop saying things like this:

“I have innumerable faults, but ignoring reality isn’t one of them. Poor white trash that vote for Trump, hey, they aren’t burning down cities and, what’s the thing about black rapers and dominance and homophobia and killing cops. We all know poor black culture is toxic. Deep down in your dark heart, poor black culture is anti-human and toxic to everyone and you know it.”

Another republican member of USMB.

And when whites stop believing this:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

“The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?”

“Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.”

“Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.”

“Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!”

“Engage me and die, n'gr.”

“Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is”.

“Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.”

“Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch.”

“Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.”

“Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.”

“Why do blacks behave the way they do?

Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that”

“Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp.”

“You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.”

“Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.”

“See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...”

“Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior.”

“Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.

If only you could just quit being black.But you can't.....DARKIE!!!”

These are all republican members of this forum and you repeat your silly crap about democrats. I love being black. It's not my problem you hate being Asian.

No vulgarity......just answer the question: were you brought up with these values?

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Are they the path to success???

Don't be afraid.....just answer.

No vulgarity......just answer the question: were you brought up with these values?

Are they the path to success???

Don't be afraid.....just answer.
You were given the answer and the vulgarity comes from your republican buddies. YOU LOSE. Now STFU.

The Dems are not stupid.

They know that "White supremacists" are not the worst threat to Americans.

They know that the biggest daily threat is an abnormally large percentage of young men of a certain ethnicity.

Those young men commit liquor store robberies (that often include the gratuitous slaying of the clerk), sucker punchings (especially of Asians), the brazen looting of stores, rapes, and murders (such as the man who was killed on the New York subway last Sunday).

But the Dems find it too hurtful to admit the brutal truth.

In their private lives though you can bet that those Dems are really, really, really cautious when dealing with those young men.

You were given the answer and the vulgarity comes from your republican buddies. YOU LOSE. Now STFU.

Why are you afraid to answer?

Since you aren't capable of doing so, I'll state why:

You know that those characteristics are the path to success.

You know that the Democrats/Liberals warning blacks not to take on those traits proves that they are the enemies of the black community.

You are in the emotional employ of the Democrats, to the detriment of the black community, and will not confront your employers.

You are a coward and an existential enemy of black Americans.....one day they will turn on you, and it will not be pretty.

The Dems are not stupid.

They know that "White supremacists" are not the worst threat to Americans.

They know that the biggest daily threat is an abnormally large percentage of young men of a certain ethnicity.

Those young men commit liquor store robberies (that often include the gratuitous slaying of the clerk), sucker punchings (especially of Asians), the brazen looting of stores, rapes, and murders (such as the man who was killed on the New York subway last Sunday).

But the Dems find it too hurtful to admit the brutal truth.

In their private lives though you can bet that those Dems are really, really, really cautious when dealing with those young men.

Wait....what???????????

Democrats lie??????????????

I believe I have the vapors!!!!!

oring the racist attitudes you were shownWhy are you afraid to answer?​

Since you aren't capable of doing so, I'll state why:

You know that those characteristics are the path to success.

You know that the Democrats/Liberals warning blacks not to take on those traits proves that they are the enemies of the black community.

You are in the emotional employ of the Democrats, to the detriment of the black community, and will not confront your employers.

You are a coward and an existential enemy of black Americans.....one day they will turn on you, and it will not be pretty.
I answered. You lost. Stop ignoring the racism you were shown that is also a trait in some whites. That trait is why Asians are 6 percent of the population but:

1653608447702.png

1. Now just stop that laughing......

You can see it all over the state media:

🌐 Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat ...nytimes.com › u.s. › politics

01:58
The cabinet secretaries’ comments reflected a dramatic shift in tone from the Trump administration, which deliberately downplayed the threat from white supremacists and similar groups, in part to elevate the profile of what former President Donald J. Trump described as violent threats from ...
Published: June 15, 2021

🌐 Biden officials testify that white supremacists are greatest domestic ...thehill.com› policy › national-security › 553161-biden-officials-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest
May 13, 2021 - Both Garland and Mayorkas testified that white supremacist groups pose the most serious domestic national security threat in the U.S., reinforcing what analysts have long concluded about far-right organizations.

🌐 DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ ...usnews.com› news › national-news › articles › 2020-10-06 › dhs-white-supremacists-the-most-persistent-and-lethal-threat-within-the-us
October 7, 2020 - I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Oct. 1. Trump said at the debate and has stressed subsequently that he believes the greatest domestic threat comes from ...

View attachment 646317

3. "Busting Biden’s Buffalo Bluster"

The rare instance of white supremacist violence is a Demo dog whistle diversion from the real disparity in interracial violence.

Biden and his cadre are not about to mention the fact that black people commit 90% of interracial felonies — black on white, Hispanic or Asian — despite representing just 13% of our population. That would include the commission of 21% of hate crimes, as defined by the FBI. Nor will they mention the tragic fact that 88% of the suspects who murdered black people are also black.

The rare instance of white supremacist violence is a loud Demo/MSM dog whistle diversion from the real disparity in interracial violence and the cultural reality of black-on-black violence.

By comparison with the aforementioned 21,000 murders, according to the latest FBI data on “mass shootings” — which it defines as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area” — in a nation of 330 million people, there were 38 victims in 2020, there were 43 victims in 2021, and including Buffalo and Sacramento, there have been 30 victims this year."

I can't keep up with the numbers of lies and hoaxes by the Democrats.

1663420341622.png

The republican party is controlled by racists. All you guys except bodecea are republicans. You're also racists. But you are here talking about democrat racism. Yes, there are racists in the democratic party, but racists do not control the party.

You guys are white supremacists, one does not need to be affiliated with a group to be one. White supremacy is bipartisan but you Republicans try blaming democrats for it all hoping to fool just enough blacks to gain power and implement your racist agenda.

So the next time some white racist does this, stop talking about how there aren't many KKK members. In 2017 a poll was taken where 31 percent of the whites polled stated that America needed to protect its western European heritage. That's what white supremacists believe and it means that as of right now potentially more than 80 million whites have white supremacist views. That's nearly 1 in 4 Americans.

We all know why you guys downplay this.
As usual, anyone who dares to disagree with you is called a racist by you. There are a couple of racists here, but most of us are far more interested in equality than you are. YOU are a racist to the bone, everything in your life is about race. It's your defining characteristic as a human being.

How in the fuck would you know kung fool? People like me are why we got civil rights and voting rights. The Booker T. Washington plan got us the Tuskegee experiment.

You have all these opinions about blacks, don't tell them to whites, if you are so interested in improving the lives of blacks, take your ideas where blacks can read them.

Not at all. Blacks got voting and civil rights because WHITES decided you were getting a bad deal. Those whites were persuaded by Blacks who made reasoned arguments and practiced peaceful civil disobedience and white liberals (most of which were Jewish, by the way). Blacks were freed by mostly white blood shed on battlefields, the Underground Railway was run by whites who risked their lives and freedom to help blacks to freedom. The crowds who came to hear Fredrick Douglass speak were mostly white.

If left to their own devices, blacks would still slaves, divided and helpless. The largest slave uprising was the German Coast Uprising of 1811. A total of, on the low end 124 and on the high end 300, slaves took part. It lasted barely three weeks.

Last edited:
A large number of white people have pretty much always been afraid that blacks would outnumber them and that's why they have tried so hard over the years to make life so difficult for them and to keep them down. I was at a discussion group on Saturday and someone told us the story about a black woman who had been sterilized against her will. She had been told she needed surgery for some pains she was having but was never told what they actually did. Years later when she and her husband tried to have a baby, a doctor told her that she never would because she had been sterilized.

I just read that the exact thing happened to Fannie Lou Hammer, who was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains. When she recovered from surgery, she learned that the white doctor had sterilized her against her will. It was a common experience among black women and it was dubbed, "Mississippi appendectomy." This was a practice forced on black women to keep them from having children. I've read it is likely that doctors performed several hundred thousand of these procedures without the consent of the patient.

I did not know about this, just like so many other atrocities that have been hidden, or kept out of history books.
Give me a break. Blacks have never been more than 15% of the American population. Black population percentages had remained relatively static in the face of repeated waves of immigrants. Irish, Italian, Greek, Chinese, Eastern European, and now Latino. I doubt that you could find a single sane person who every spent as much as a second worrying about blacks ever outnumbering whites in this country.

O.K. You asked for it: The Room Where it Happened by John Bolton, Tears We Cannot Stop by Michael Eric Dyson (and currently reading his book Unequal), The Plot To Destroy America by Malcolm Nance, Blowout by Rachel Maddow, Beyond Charlottesville by Gov. Terry McAuliff, Raw Law, by Muhammad Ibn Bashir, The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander, Rise Up by Rev. Al Sharpton, How To Be An antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi, Begin Again by Eddie S. Glaude, Is Bill Cosby Right? by Michael Eric Dyson, The Beast Side by D. Watkins, Reflecting Black, by Michael Eric Dyson, Gather At the Table by Thomas N. DeWolf and Sharon L. Morgan, A Woman's Crusade by Mary Walton, Blacks Before America by Mark Hyman, Separate Pasts by Melton A. McLaurin, Open Season by Ben Crump, Structures of Prejudice by Carlyle Marney, The Myth of Race by Robert Wald Sussman, The Sum of Us by Heather McGhee, From Here to Equality, by William Darity, American Apartheid by Douglas Massey & Nancy Denton, Evil Geniuses by Kurt Andersen, White Too Long by Robert P. Jones, Dying of Whiteness by Johathan M. Metzl, White Trash: the 400 year history of class in America by Nancy Isenberg (that one was huge) and here's one of my favorites: White Evangelical Racism: The Politics of Morality in America by Anthea Butler

But sorry, I have a meeting to attend and that's only the first shelf of my bedroom bookcase. Haven't even gotten to the bookcase in the dining room. Don't believe everything Coulter says, deary.
Every one of them an anti-white, racist diatribe. Flip it on it's head black to white and you'd be a proud KKK member.

The republican party is controlled by racists. All you guys except bodecea are republicans. You're also racists. But you are here talking about democrat racism. Yes, there are racists in the democratic party, but racists do not control the party.

You guys are white supremacists, one does not need to be affiliated with a group to be one. White supremacy is bipartisan but you Republicans try blaming democrats for it all hoping to fool just enough blacks to gain power and implement your racist agenda.

So the next time some white racist does this, stop talking about how there aren't many KKK members. In 2017 a poll was taken where 31 percent of the whites polled stated that America needed to protect its western European heritage. That's what white supremacists believe and it means that as of right now potentially more than 80 million whites have white supremacist views. That's nearly 1 in 4 Americans.

We all know why you guys downplay this.
WHAT "racist agenda" ?...........

WHAT is wrong with protecting western European heritage ? That isn't any kind of supremacism. It is more like self-defense, and just nationalism, which all nations need to have in order to be a "nation".

Should England have so many Arabic speaking people there, such that English would no longer be the main language of the country ? How about Italian in Italy ? Spanish in Spain ? French in France ? Swedish in Sweden ? Greek in Greece ?

Forum List

Back