Successful Black Women Are Racist

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Imagine changing such an iconic brand, just because some fat white liberal chicks called you "racist." But they still left "Aunt Jemima" imprinted on the neck of the bottle.

:laughing0301:

"Have you noticed anything different when shopping for pancake mix and syrups?

At grocery stores across the country, the Pearl Milling Company brand has started to replace the Aunt Jemima line of breakfast products..."

Aunt Jemima pancake mix, syrup replaced with new brand after criticism of packaging with racist stereotype

8b2a3f65-0374-4e93-b8fd-0a73c8bb9b59-auntjemima1.jpg

I think it's a big marketing mistake. Pearl Milling Company does not have the Brand Name Value of Aunt Jemima. Just like it would be a fool decision to change the name of Coca-cola to Pearl Mill Cola.

Imagine changing such an iconic brand, just because some fat white liberal chicks called you "racist." But they still left "Aunt Jemima" imprinted on the neck of the bottle.

:laughing0301:

"Have you noticed anything different when shopping for pancake mix and syrups?

At grocery stores across the country, the Pearl Milling Company brand has started to replace the Aunt Jemima line of breakfast products..."

Aunt Jemima pancake mix, syrup replaced with new brand after criticism of packaging with racist stereotype

8b2a3f65-0374-4e93-b8fd-0a73c8bb9b59-auntjemima1.jpg
At least they're honest, I was the wrong color to get a job with Atlanta Public Schools.

OMG! Reparations!

Will all black people whose pictures are on cans and packages of food going to get reparations? Do this sometime: Go to a large supermarket, walk down the iasles, and count how many black faces are peering at you from the labels.

I used to have a theory: If the product has a picture of a black person on the label, it's bound to be yummy. That's because them black folks, they loves them some food...yummm.

Although that theory has been proven to be wrong a couple times. I have bought some things that absolutely tasted like ass, even though they had a picture of a black person on the label.

But this isn't one of those: it's Patti La Belle's peach cobbler that Walmart carries. I could eat a whole one because it's so good. In fact, I did eat a whole one over the period of two days this week. But only because it was in the markdown aisle at Walmart.

And yes, it has a picture of a black person on the package. :04:

imrs.php

I think it's a big marketing mistake. Pearl Milling Company does not have the Brand Name Value of Aunt Jemima. Just like it would be a fool decision to change the name of Coca-cola to Pearl Mill Cola.
First off it isnt maple syrup but corn syrup which is really bad for you.

he Aunt Jemima brand has existed for 131 years but the pancake syrup was only introduced in 1966 and in the 1970s, when high fructose corn syrup was invented, that was quickly added to the “original” recipe. Here’s hoping that Quaker's "overhauled pancake mix and syrup" planned for a fourth quarter debut includes real maple syrup.

Forget Aunt Jemima, Try These Real Maple Syrups

www.forbes.com/sites/ambergibson/2020/06/17/forget-aunt-jemima-try-these-re…

he Aunt Jemima brand has existed for 131 years but the pancake syrup was only introduced in 1966 and in the 1970s, when high fructose corn syrup was invented, that was quickly added to the “original” recipe. Here’s hoping that Quaker's "overhauled pancake mix and syrup" planned for a fourth quarter debut includes real maple syrup.

High fruticose corn syrup is bad for you and iso-sweet is worse.

All of which is irrelevant to my post that you quoted.

All of which is irrelevant to my post that you quoted.
Just adding some "flavor" to why i wouldnt touch Pearl Milling Company syrup, even if it was the last syrup in the world.

you think they will go after miss. butterworth. she is not black you know. she is the depiction of all grandmas.

1661911430390.png

A great woman erased from history by idiots.
The branding of the syrup was a tribute to this woman’s gifts and talents. Now future generations will not even know this beautiful woman existed. What a shame. The world knew her as “Aunt Jemima”, but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY. and became a wealthy superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark. Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago. She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes, and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving. Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for all Americans. She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89. This was a remarkable woman, and sadly she has been ERASED by politics. I wanted you to know and remind you in this cancel culture time period.

Forum List

Back