College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

I was going to defend the posters until I saw the posters, they are in no way a memorial to 9/11. just more hate, something OUR country is swimming in.

In what way are they not 9/11 memorials?

I suppose they are...in the same way as...anti-Jewish neo-nazi propeganda is a WW2 memorial.

You said that "in no way" is the poster a 9/11 memorial. So again, how is it not a 9/11 memorial?

Let me ask you: Are you suggesting that, contrary to what the poster advises us to do, we forget these terrorist acts?

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
They are.

Those aren’t 911 memorials. A college doesn’t have to post crap like that. They can post it elsewhere.

United infidels? Why not post pro Nazi stuff?

Actually, the poster that Mindwars decided to put in the OP is much different from the ACTUAL poster that's discussed in the article. The one you're referring is a bit "loaded" and confrontational. The ACTUAL poster is more factual and useful to document the scope and magnitude of the threat..

Exactly - more headspace. Memorialize the victims, remember the event and never forget. But don't give the doers the attention they crave.

CheckList for 9/11

1) Memorialize the victims
2) Remember the "event"
3) Never Forget

How about an ALTERNATE checklist?

1) Memorialize the victims.
2) Remember the attackS (plural) on the innocent
3) Resolve to RESPOND to the threat.
4) Destroy the threat.
5) Never Forget...

What's the issue with the "alternate" checklist? Only danger is the folks who don't KNOW exactly who the threat is...

Exactly - more headspace. Memorialize the victims, remember the event and never forget. But don't give the doers the attention they crave.

CheckList for 9/11

2) Remember the "event"
3) Never Forget

4) Destroy the threat.
5) Never Forget...

What's the issue with the "alternate" checklist? Only danger is the folks who don't KNOW exactly who the threat is...

People who think all Muslims are the a threat.

I was going to defend the posters until I saw the posters, they are in no way a memorial to 9/11. just more hate, something OUR country is swimming in.

In what way are they not 9/11 memorials?

I suppose they are...in the same way as...anti-Jewish neo-nazi propeganda is a WW2 memorial.

You said that "in no way" is the poster a 9/11 memorial. So again, how is it not a 9/11 memorial?

Let me ask you: Are you suggesting that, contrary to what the poster advises us to do, we forget these terrorist acts?

Is the poster interested in remembering (memorializing) the attacks or in fueling hatred towards a large group of people who had nothing to do with it?

The difference is important. One is a memorial. The other is the use of a tragedy to promote an agenda.

Note: I posted a number of posters that clearly did NOT advocate forgetting. Why would you think that I am suggesting we "forget" it?

CheckList for 9/11

2) Remember the "event"
3) Never Forget

4) Destroy the threat.
5) Never Forget...

Well that's the issue. NOT identifying and resolving to neutralize the ACTUAL threat. The US military and Intel folks are not fighting and defending us against "all muslims".. So those folks who say "all muslims are a threat" are wrong. But it's also wrong to try to censor a clear identification of terrorist acts related to the 9/11 attack. Because that's an ACCURATE depiction of the "enemy". THose are people we've been killing and bombing in several countries for over 16 years now.

And they are responsible for the deaths and misery of MORE MUSLIMS than Americans or Canadians. So ironically, you'd be hard pressed for any Arab Muslim support in your efforts to steer clear of making the threat visible and clearly defined. Leaders of Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon and other countries wouldn't have a problem with that poster.

CheckList for 9/11

2) Remember the "event"
3) Never Forget

4) Destroy the threat.
5) Never Forget...

Well that's the issue. NOT identifying and resolving to neutralize the ACTUAL threat. The US military and Intel folks are not fighting and defending us against "all muslims".. So those folks are wrong. But it's also wrong to try to censor a clear identification of terrorist acts related to the 9/11 attack. Because that's an ACCURATE depiction of the "enemy". THose are people we've been killing and bombing in several countries for over 16 years now.

And they are responsible for the deaths and misery of MORE MUSLIMS than Americans or Canadians. So ironically, you'd be hard pressed for any Arab Muslim support in your efforts to steer clear of making the threat visible and clearly defined. Leaders of Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and other countries wouldn't have a problem with that poster.

How is this a "clear identification of terrorist acts related to the 9/11 attack"?

CheckList for 9/11

2) Remember the "event"
3) Never Forget

4) Destroy the threat.
5) Never Forget...

Well that's the issue. NOT identifying and resolving to neutralize the ACTUAL threat. The US military and Intel folks are not fighting and defending us against "all muslims".. So those folks are wrong. But it's also wrong to try to censor a clear identification of terrorist acts related to the 9/11 attack. Because that's an ACCURATE depiction of the "enemy". THose are people we've been killing and bombing in several countries for over 16 years now.

And they are responsible for the deaths and misery of MORE MUSLIMS than Americans or Canadians. So ironically, you'd be hard pressed for any Arab Muslim support in your efforts to steer clear of making the threat visible and clearly defined. Leaders of Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and other countries wouldn't have a problem with that poster.

How is this a "clear identification of terrorist acts related to the 9/11 attack"?

Like I've tried to tell folks since I reviewed the thread --- that is NOT the poster that YAF is complaining about being censored. Some folks haven't clicked that valuable InfoWars to see the actual poster that this discussion is about.

I AGREED with you about an hour ago -- that the United Infidels poster is largely provocation and serves no real purpose for 9/11 memorial. But that's NOT the poster in question..

Go forth and clicketh the linky thingy..

In fact...I'll also ask this - how is all THIS related to 9/11? You have multiple unrelated events which had differing causes...war and a failed state in Libya, ISIS, 9/11, and the Orlando nightclub bombing. It's a serious of images that have in common one thing - Muslims, with none of the complexities behind each event. USS Cole, that's Al Queda. But the Iranian revolution? They overthrew the government that the US had put in place because it didn't like the government the Iranaians had elected. What does THAT have to do with 9/11?

What is the purpose of the poster?

terror-poster.jpg

In fact...I'll also ask this - how is all THIS related to 9/11? You have multiple unrelated events which had differing causes...war and a failed state in Libya, ISIS, 9/11, and the Orlando nightclub bombing. It's a serious of images that have in common one thing - Muslims, with none of the complexities behind each event. USS Cole, that's Al Queda. But the Iranian revolution? They overthrew the government that the US had put in place because it didn't like the government the Iranaians had elected. What does THAT have to do with 9/11?

terror-poster.jpg

It identifies the enemy. The same way our military identifies the enemy. It's a RELATED WAR that that US and other countries INCLUDING ARAB muslim countries have been fighting since 9-11. You should think about it again -- because it DOES answer your issue about how to define Islamic Fundamentalism Terrorism as the "enemy". And how to counter the idiots who THINK this is a broader war..

It is ENTIRELY related. I could have the President of Egypt or Iraq explain that to you...

ISIS in fact is a DIRECT derivative of Al Queda in Iraq following our involvement there. Al Baghdadi was in US custody in Iraq at one time with his top henchmen for BEING Al Queda.

Last edited:
The Iranian connection is that there are different sect of Islamic Fundies. And the proxies from Hesbolah who are Iranian backed and destroying ENTIRE CITIES in Syria are no different in terms of violence and conquest and terrorism from the Sunni forms of the same disease...

Shame on the US for interfering. We SUCK at Mid-East Foreign Policy. But the rise of the Ayatollahs and their nuclear program and their $Bills in support for proxy wars and proxy terrorism and KILLING OUR TROOPS in Iraq -- is part of the issue.

Take the news from an Arab source.

Iran's 'proxy armies' must stop: US

terror-poster.jpg
The purpose of this poster is exactly the same as the infidels poster you linked. To raise hatred against all muslims. I would imagine that any muslim kids at that college would feel quite threatened by this.

terror-poster.jpg

It identifies the enemy. The same way our military identifies the enemy. It's a RELATED WAR that that US and other countries INCLUDING ARAB muslim countries have been fighting since 9-11. You should think about it again -- because it DOES answer your issue about how to define Islamic Fundamentalism Terrorism as the "enemy". And how to counter the idiots who THINK this is a broader war..

It is ENTIRELY related. I could have the President of Egypt or Iraq explain that to you...

ISIS in fact is a DIRECT derivative of Al Queda in Iraq following our involvement there. Al Baghdadi was in US custody in Iraq at one time with his top henchmen for BEING Al Queda.
You dont convince me. All I see is a dogwhistle poster that is focussed on muslim atrocities. There is no context,there is no rider, its just a call to hatred.

The people responsible for these attacks are dead. Except for bin ladin, they chose to commit suicide by fiery death soaked in jet fuel. I used to pass by the cheap motel where one of them spent his last night on earth, look at it, and wonder why. A person knowingly wanted to commit suicide by fire.

Islamists In America Need To Be Pandered To
After Americans Have Died
Try To Save Their Authoritarian Loving Asses

The people responsible for these attacks are dead. Except for bin ladin, they chose to commit suicide by fiery death soaked in jet fuel. I used to pass by the cheap motel where one of them spent his last night on earth, look at it, and wonder why. A person knowingly wanted to commit suicide by fire.
Didn't Die By Fire
They Died By Impact
Weren't Conscious Long Enough To Feel A Thing

terror-poster.jpg
The purpose of this poster is exactly the same as the infidels poster you linked. To raise hatred against all muslims. I would imagine that any muslim kids at that college would feel quite threatened by this.
The poster is about Islamic terrorists.
Why do you assume all Muslims are Islamic terrorists?

terror-poster.jpg
The poster is about Islamic terrorists.
Why do you assume all Muslims are Islamic terrorists?

Your reply is downright stupid. Why do you think that these fucking morons make posters like this? So that dead terrorists can see them? It is obvious that this poster is intended to intimidate people because of their religion. Don't be such a jackass.

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

This should really piss anyone off that has a brain and some guts……

Can you just imagine the reverse?

Libtards have got this Country so FCKED up with all this insane pc crap.

This should really piss anyone off that has a brain and some guts……

Can you just imagine the reverse?

Libtards have got this Country so FCKED up with all this insane pc crap.

So you won't mind if someone puts up a poster about your religion? Maybe one that says people of the jeffress religion need to "fit in or get out"?

Forum List

Back