College Removes Uniforms Featuring Nike Logo To Protest Kaepernick Deal

Oh no ! How will Nike ever recover !

And I’m sick of all this invoking of “the military”. They act like KAP is protesting the army !?
....as has been proven, he is protesting FOR criminals--jackass criminals that resist arrest/do not comply/etc
he is anti-police--calling them murderers--BULLSHIT lies
it's that simple

This pretty much explains everything. Its majority white racist school.

How Diverse is College of the Ozarks?

View attachment 215031
Ah, not too many people of color in the Ozarks. Doesn't mean they are racist, dumbass.
One of my friends in basic training was from the Ozarks. Just because they are in the Ozarks doesnt mean they are racist dumbass. Their views do.
And what are their views?
From what my friend told me he was pretty much the only person in a 1000 mile radius that wasnt a rabid racist.
Well, everybody is a racist if you're a leftist traitor as yourself.

How Diverse is College of the Ozarks?

View attachment 215031
Ah, not too many people of color in the Ozarks. Doesn't mean they are racist, dumbass.
One of my friends in basic training was from the Ozarks. Just because they are in the Ozarks doesnt mean they are racist dumbass. Their views do.
From what my friend told me he was pretty much the only person in a 1000 mile radius that wasnt a rabid racist.
That didnt make any sense. Dont you know how to express yourself in your own language?

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

Liberals, Commence your hypocritical bashing of the Christian faith........NOW!

Pretend Christians. No true Christian would support some Americans being treated as lesser people than others because of their race.

Maybe they are recruiting more white supremacist students.
Being that you're a leftist traitor, you don't know what a Christian is.

That didnt make any sense. Dont you know how to express yourself in your own language?
It doesn't make sense to you because you're a leftist traitor.

Sure it did. Smoke calls anyone who disagrees with him a 'Leftist Traitor'.

Its his shtick. There isn't much more than that to him.

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

Liberals, Commence your hypocritical bashing of the Christian faith........NOW!
Whining little trumpflakes

You can't be a leftist without being a traitor. Just the way it is.

Yeah, we've all seen your shtick.

Thanks for calling me a leftist. If I am a traitor to you then you must be a loser like your confederate homies.

Yeah, we've all seen your shtick.
Good. Read and learn.

You cant be a rightist without being a fool and uneducated. Thats just the way it is.

Racist, you moron? They are anti-racist. Institutions with broad and thick diversity of minority races beyond the normal social profile don't happen by ACCIDENT. They get that way be DELIBERATE PROFILING of people and selecting them purely ON THE BASIS OF RACE. THAT'S RACISM. This institution OTOH clearly offers a product heavily popular and attractive to one group of people. And so the vast majority of people that come there are all of the same specialized nature. No discrimination or selection needed---- they know what they want to sell, and they specialize in doing it well. I suggest if you want a school heavy in other subjects, you merely look somewhere else.
They have a student body of 1400 people. How popular could it actually be? I know high schools with more students than that. Face it. They are trying to attract inbred lice heads and start a white power movement.

Sure they are. You're a jerk.

Thanks for calling me a leftist. If I am a traitor to you then you must be a loser like your confederate homies.
You're welcome. And no, my man won. Your rat bag old hag lost. That makes you the loser.

You cant be a rightist without being a fool and uneducated. Thats just the way it is.
Wow. You must be witty internet guy.

Wow. You must be witty internet guy.
You must be slow internet guy. No wonder you like being a loser.

This calls for some memes...

40847095_2150048801681281_1078793706267475968_n.jpg

2h7hye.jpg

DmSr6eaU8AAvz5G.jpg

mQAtqVZ.jpg

BBHToiu.jpg

Nike-child-labor-exploitation.jpg

44505622871_08fd0c9a77_b.jpg

xZ4Wf2G.jpg

EmtCkVe.jpg

Yeah, those "rightists" sure are a bunch of unwashed, inbred heathens, right? You know what is so fascinating about you Milkdud? Your absolutely unparalleled ignorance of everything combined with your absolute arrogance toward all but your own preconceived bigotry! There must be something about social media that attracts so many of you armchair assholes. Yeah, let's take a look at some of the more notable rightists that were so terribly "uneducated" and "fools" down through the ages:
  1. Confucius.
  2. John Locke
  3. Edmund Burke
  4. Alexander Hamilton
  5. Milton Friedman
  6. Ludwig von Mises
  7. Russell Kirk
  8. Irving Kristol, and
  9. William F. Buckley Jr.
Not only do I doubt you even know half those names, you couldn't intelligently debate their barbers much less themselves.

Yeah, those "rightists" sure are a bunch of unwashed, inbred heathens, right? You know what is so fascinating about you Milkdud? Your absolutely unparalleled ignorance of everything combined with your absolute ignorance of all but your own preconceived bigotry! There must be something about social media that attracts so many of you armchair assholes. Yeah, let's take a look at some of the more notable rightists that were so terribly "uneducated" and "fools" down through the ages:
  1. Confucius.
  2. John Locke
  3. Edmund Burke
  4. Alexander Hamilton
  5. Milton Friedman
  6. Ludwig von Mises
  7. Russell Kirk
  8. Irving Kristol and
  9. William F. Buckley Jr.
Not only do I doubt you even know half those names, you couldn't intelligently debate their barbers much less themselves.
Theres only one guy I dont know on there and thats Irving Kristol. The others are scrubs like yourself I hope you didnt list these people to impress me because you failed miserably.

Forum List

Back