It appears Horowitz has a GRAND JURY investigating FISA, and 302's

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Breaking news from Sarah Carter on Hannity show...Hoping for POTUS to Declassify all FISA DOCS. Trump threatened to do this a day or so ago....working!

Rosenstein is finally being investigated. The IG seems to be a straight shooter and for all the bullshit we've seen in the DOJ and the FBI its refreshing.

Rosenstein is finally being investigated. The IG seems to be a straight shooter and for all the bullshit we've seen in the DOJ and the FBI its refreshing.

The 'straight shooter' IG found that the FBI's conclusions regarding Hillary's emails were reasonable, based in the law and precedent.

And that no political bias affected investigative decisions.

So I guess that's settled now.

The 'straight shooter' IG found that the FBI's conclusions regarding Hillary's emails were reasonable, based in the law and precedent.

You left out the key part . "No evidence" of political bias. Horowitz was talking hard core evidence. Nonetheless Andy McCabe and Petey baby have both lost their jobs because of his reviews.

You left out the key part . "No evidence" of political bias. Horowitz was talking hard core evidence. Nonetheless Andy McCabe and Petey baby have both lost their jobs because of his reviews.

My mistake. That there was no evidence of political bias in any investigative decisions. And that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable, based on law and precedent.

Are we agreed?

Maybe Sessions ain't doing such a bad job.

Which makes Trump belittling Sessions for being apolitical in the timing of the charges against congressmen all the more bizarre.

As the AG isn't supposed to allow politics to determine the timing of any investigative choices or criminal charges.

My mistake. That there was no evidence of political bias in any investigative decisions. And that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable, based on law and precedent.

Are we agreed?

There's a new twist because McCabe in particular is before a Grand Jury.

Prosecutors use grand jury as investigation of Andrew McCabe intensifies

No, both of those men lost their jobs because Trump wanted to make it appear they’d done something wrong, not him.

Are we agreed?

There's a new twist because McCabe in particular is before a Grand Jury.

Over McCabe having allegedly made disclosures to the media in October of 2016 about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the Hillary email investigation, where Comey announced no basis for criminal charges in July of 2016, 3 month earlier.

If the IG is a 'straight shooter', do we agree there was no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions into Hillary's emails. And that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable, based on the law and precedent?

Wrong.... he said there was no direct evidence that is not the same as no bias, since we have the emails from strzok, and paige and the fact that the fake dossier was used to get the FISA warrants illegally.

No, both of those men lost their jobs because Trump wanted to make it appear they’d done something wrong, not him.

I guess you missed the part that before Trump was even elected McCabe was under three investigations already. One that was truly interesting was over a sexual discrimination case from 2012. Michael Flynn was going to testify for the woman and many believe that Flynn was targeted over this. Revenge. Nonetheless he was under investigation before Trump came along.

Strzok was removed from Mueller's team for bias and the FBI after Horowitz's report made the decision to fire him.

Breaking news from Sarah Carter on Hannity show...Hoping for POTUS to Declassify all FISA DOCS. Trump threatened to do this a day or so ago....working!

Might not be Horowitz. Could be Huber working over in Utah with the Staff that Sessions gave him. The WashPo (of all sources) just broke a story this afternoon that McCabe is gonna be the target of a Grand Jury..

Wrong.... he said there was no direct evidence that is not the same as no bias, since we have the emails from strzok, and paige and the fact that the fake dossier was used to get the FISA warrants illegally.

Jump slightly farther along in the conversation.

Which makes Trump belittling Sessions for being apolitical in the timing of the charges against congressmen all the more bizarre.

As the AG isn't supposed to allow politics to determine the timing of any investigative choices or criminal charges.
Didn't mean shit with Eric "The Red" Holder and the Obomanation....Fast and Furious, Ferguson, Philly black panther voter intimidation. Etc.

Didn't mean shit with Eric "The Red" Holder and the Obomanation....Fast and Furious, Ferguson, Philly black panther voter intimidation. Etc.

Ah, Whataboutry!

Then you agree that political considerations shouldn't determine the timing of criminal charges, yes?

Forum List

Back