Dropping Nike

And in the mean time, NIke sales are up over 60% with 6 billion added to their market cap and stock is near an all time high.

But damn. A college volleyball team, huh? That's like dozens of shoes.
Fools and their money are soon departed. They are dumb enough to buy shoes made with child slave labor and that fall apart within 6 months be my guest. Not in this house they won't be though.

Old angry white guys really aren't Nike's target demo.
I'm not old sweetheart....JUST turned 34....I still by fashionable clothing and shoes but I tend to want shoes that don't fall apart after 6 months,are comfortable and don't cost 100$ when a pair of 30$ steel toed boots does the job! My other shoes are New Balance but I rarely wear tennis shoes....boots 90% of the time unless its date night with the wife,wearing shorts OR church or a funeral or some reason to dress up and then its my dress shoes.

Ah you're young. Good now I don't feel so badly about kicking your Nazi, Jew hating ass.

upload_2018-9-27_12-40-3.png

And in the mean time, NIke sales are up over 60% with 6 billion added to their market cap and stock is near an all time high.

Fools and their money are soon departed. They are dumb enough to buy shoes made with child slave labor and that fall apart within 6 months be my guest. Not in this house they won't be though.

I'm not old sweetheart....JUST turned 34....I still by fashionable clothing and shoes but I tend to want shoes that don't fall apart after 6 months,are comfortable and don't cost 100$ when a pair of 30$ steel toed boots does the job! My other shoes are New Balance but I rarely wear tennis shoes....boots 90% of the time unless its date night with the wife,wearing shorts OR church or a funeral or some reason to dress up and then its my dress shoes.

I didn't know Nike sold boots. Looks like you aren't one of their biggest customers anyway.
Don't know if they do or not. I wouldn't buy their cheap ass shoes even if they did. I paid 70$ for the boots I have now and like my last pair they will last me 2 years or more.

I didn't know Nike sold boots. Looks like you aren't one of their biggest customers anyway.
Don't know if they do or not. I wouldn't buy their cheap ass shoes even if they did. I paid 70$ for the boots I have now and like my last pair they will last me 2 years or more.

You admit that you haven't been much of a Nike customer, and then whine when someone points out that your response to them won't make much difference. What's wrong with you?

Or....they could just do what they're doing, and increase sales by 60%.
Or lose revenue.

Hey, no one would ever accuse the left of being American.

That's incorrect. Many members of the left wear an American Flag on their lapel; and many Republicans wear Trump's ties made in China. And, how about Ivanka's clothing line, made in sweat shops throughout Asia.

No one has ever accused Trump of being a human being.

I have never owned a pair of Nikes. They are damned expensive. My observation
is---ie it SEEMS to me that NIKES are favored by oppressed people. I am not
recognized as oppressed and, therefore, do not seek status symbol sneakers.
The new NIKE commercial is AIMED at "oppressed people" who must wear
very expensive sneakers. JUST DO IT!!!! BLOW A FORTUNE ON A LOUSY
PAIR OF SNEAKERS. It is a very clever commercial
When last have you been to Europe?

Last time I was there, like EVERYONE wore Nikes. They tend
to favor the tennis flavor over there, vs. the basketball flavor
over here. I believe the set is Air Max.

BIG in Europe.

Are you calling Europeans "oppressed people?"

You admit that you haven't been much of a Nike customer, and then whine when someone points out that your response to them won't make much difference. What's wrong with you?

Q. "What's wrong with you"

A. To respond I would need to write a couple of thousand words. Better to ask:

Q. "What is right with odium"

A. Nothing!

I have never owned a pair of Nikes. They are damned expensive. My observation
is---ie it SEEMS to me that NIKES are favored by oppressed people. I am not
recognized as oppressed and, therefore, do not seek status symbol sneakers.
The new NIKE commercial is AIMED at "oppressed people" who must wear
very expensive sneakers. JUST DO IT!!!! BLOW A FORTUNE ON A LOUSY
PAIR OF SNEAKERS. It is a very clever commercial
When last have you been to Europe?

Last time I was there, like EVERYONE wore Nikes. They tend
to favor the tennis flavor over there, vs. the basketball flavor
over here. I believe the set is Air Max.

BIG in Europe.

Are you calling Europeans "oppressed people?"
They favor soccer shoes over anything.’

Of course it's leveling out. Shooting up like a rocket like Nike did will have a little fluctuation when it reaches it's peak. That's to be expected.
Sell your used Nike stuff now on eBay. To be a pure Great Douche supporter.
As the Douche is making you lose money every day and more..
MAGA is a scam, the Great Douche plan was to run and make money
off the DOPers after losing. Spew IT'S BS lies. It never wanted the job.

FYI:
Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Of course it's leveling out. Shooting up like a rocket like Nike did will have a little fluctuation when it reaches it's peak. That's to be expected.
off the DOPers after losing. Spew IT'S BS lie. It never wanted the job.
I’m making tons of money. I don’t know what your problem is.

I’m making light of all the idiots that used it’s spike as the normal and to justify the campaign. Those that did that are idiots.

The campaign caused the spike silly. That was the plan. I don't think they expected sales to jump that much, but I'll bet they aren't complaining.

I’m making light of all the idiots that used it’s spike as the normal and to justify the campaign. Those that did that are idiots.

The campaign caused the spike silly. That was the plan. I don't think they expected sales to jump that much, but I'll bet they aren't complaining.
I’m talking about the parrots on the threads. Are you thick?

off the DOPers after losing. Spew IT'S BS lie. It never wanted the job.
I’m making tons of money. I don’t know what your problem is.

If legal, make all you want. Lying to IRS about the values of your owned real estate values is a crime.
We all know the Great Douche in a lying Con Man
Try to be honest for once, about what you already know is true.
When the Great Douche goes, he will have blanket pardons
for himself, and
before the family got here. And for IT'S Spawns.

Forum List

Back