Colin Powell is a true American hero

Yes, we already knew that you moonbats love you some internationalist warmongers...How far you pathetic little clowns have fallen since the '70s.
I was MORE conservative in the 70s ya retard.
I thought hippies were stupid

No, yiu don't understand because you've just proven you're STUPID.

What do you NOT understand about the fact that the FISA COURT RELEASED EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI, FOR 2 DECADES+ UNDER MUELLER AND COMEY...AND NOW WRAY, VIOLARED BITH CONSTITUTION AND US LAW BY ILLEGALLY SPYING ON AMERICANS AND GOVT OFFICIALS?!
Wipe the drool off your chin ya loon

I was fine with Powell until he betrayed US, by siding with fucking OBAMA.

No, yiu don't understand because you've just proven you're STUPID.

What do you NOT understand about the fact that the FISA COURT RELEASED EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI, FOR 2 DECADES+ UNDER MUELLER AND COMEY...AND NOW WRAY, VIOLARED BITH CONSTITUTION AND US LAW BY ILLEGALLY SPYING ON AMERICANS AND GOVT OFFICIALS?!
Yea, your shitting your drawers because the FBI was suspicious of your boy & his gang interacting with Russian intel operatives. There's the hair accross your ass. They should have tailed 45's ass 20 years ago & nailed his traiterous ass to the wall back then.

Too bad Putin has the pee tape locked in a vault.

Yea, your shitting your drawers because the FBI was suspicious of your boy & his gang interacting with Russian intel operatives. There's the hair accross your ass. They should have tailed 45's ass 20 years ago & nailed his traiterous ass to the wall back then.

Too bad Putin has the pee tape locked in a vault.
Bwuhahahahaha

I love watching idiots willing to humiliate themselves and rising to the challenge.

:auiqs.jpg:

After shredding your own credibility, you are only mildly amusing....

Forum List

Back